15 stone to 14 stone support

Nearly half way through at 15st 7.5lb whoooooooo

lost 1 tonight taking me to 15 stone 11.. a long way to go, my mini challenge is to loose another 5lb by the end of the month ( do-able I think). I am really hoping I have a fantastic week, I have got my soup cooking and dinner in the slow cooker rearing to go for tomorrow. xx

Hi guys I'm joining here if that's ok. I'm doing slimming world from home as I'm a student and can't afford classes. I am starting today and weigh 15 stone 4.5 pounds :)

Almost halfway there! 4lb off for me this week, after a maintain last week, and down to 15st 7.5. Hopefully be out of here in 3 weeks :)

At 15st 4lb got my 2 stone and slimmer of the week 2nite xx

Finally back in the 15's, now to get into the 14's :)

4.5 off tonight taking me back down to 15st 7.5lb. Been up and down for the past few months, ready to be in the 14's now!

Hi everyone,

I joined slimming world last night as my weight has really go up so much since returning to studying. I weighed in last night to my horror at 15st 11lbs, and you all will be the only ones who know my weight as im very unhappy about it.

Anyway ive never done this extra easy plan before and really looking forward to eating myself slim again.

Kindest Regards

well i lost a crappy 1lb again, but ive not been on plan the whole week for the last few weeks so a loss is a loss!
im currently on day 2 of being good, hoping i get a lovley loss next week, my scales are accurate with the class scales so hopefully i will be able to see how succeful i have been and it will keep me going.
ps i would really love a 4lb loss that would take me to me 2 stone award- fingers crossed for me :)

Only just found this thread i've got 5lb left until i'm in the next thread stage but most likely a couple of weeks off that yet. so hi everyone been doing SW EE for 3 weeks now lost almost 8lb started at 15st 12lb 6oz. feeling great about the weight lost but i do struggle for quick easy meal ideas on work days as i work shifts any suggestions would be great. Goodl uck everyone. lets not have a good week LET US HAVE A GREAT WEEK

2.5lbs off for me this week, taking me down to 15st 5lbs :) Excited about being in the 14s - will be there in a couple of weeks, I hope!

Put on 0.5lb this week really happy woth that x

good luck with weigh ins tonight, im for one am total dreading it but wishing everyone else all the best , may the scales be good to you:) xx

Had a 5lbs weight loss this week so I'm now 15st 6lbs

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins.com

Back