15 stone to 14 stone support

Hello All!

Just moved here from the zone above.

Managed to lost 2 lbs last night a weigh-in which brings me down to 15 stone 13 lbs.

Hope you don't mind if I join?

Only 1.5 lbs until I've lost my first half a stone :D

2.5 off this morning bringing me to 15st 9.5 :). New goal is to make it to the 14s by end of May

I noticed you have joined us on the May challenge. I hope you meet your goal.

Just had 2 weeks off on holiday. I was 15st 13.5 when I was last weighed. Due again tomorrow. Hoping I've done ok. :)

Last edited:
Just back from 2 weeks holiday. I started ....again....2 weeks before I went away. I started at 16st 4lb and I lost 4.5lb up to going which made me 15st 13.5lb. hoping I've done ok since I got back. Weigh in tomorrow :)

OOps...looks like I've got trigger finger :D

Last edited:
Well I lost 1lb at this weeks weigh in. Got a while to go yet in this group....Keep up the good work everybody!! ;)

Hi everyone!

I've only just joined this thread after losing 3lb this week and going from 16st 1.5lb to 15st 12.5lb -the lightest I've been in 5 years so I've got quite a while to go in this group.

Well done to everyone on their losses :)

Hi everyone!

I've only just joined this thread after losing 3lb this week and going from 16st 1.5lb to 15st 12.5lb -the lightest I've been in 5 years so I've got quite a while to go in this group.

Well done to everyone on their losses :)

Well done you! :)

Another 2lbs off this week....going down slowly but surely. :scale:

I do so hope I can join you after next Friday. I am exactly 16st now. Must get under 16 next week.

Another 1lb off for me this week -total 8.5lbs lost. Down to 15st 9.5lbs now. What a loser!! :8855:

2lbs more off... down down deeper and down...:giggle:

Hello 15 to 14. At last I lost 1lb and can officially join at 15st.13lb. I reckon I will be here for a long while.

Let's hope this forum gets up and running again. Have really missed the support

Yeah it's good to get back in the swing of things. I've not been able to get to group for the past 2 weeks but going to try hard to get there next week. Hoping for a loss ☺

Hi there all,

I have reached the 14st mark and at 5'4" it is not good, so time to make some changes first weigh in will be 4th Jan

However I am watching scales and what I am eating - my sister in law looks amazing as she has lost 4 stone on SW and the whole family are benefiting from home cooking

Look forward to getting to 13st by end Jan

Cee Cee

Weighed in Xmas day morning at 15 stone 6 lbs. Let's hope not too much damage over the holiday period as off work now till Jan 4 when I will officially weigh on again.

Back