15 stone to 14 stone support

Hi there everyone, I'm joining this thread. Currently 15 stone 3 lbs - well I was before Christmas! I weigh in on a Saturday so this Saturday I'll see what the Crimbo damage was - though I'm trying my hardest for a maintain (I think a loss would be an unreasonable hope given what I have eaten over the last week!!!). I've been in the 15 stone category for what seems like forever and I'd love to get into the 14's and beyond so hopefully some of you guys can help me get there :)

I'm here (and annoyed at myself as around 9 months ago I'd left the 15 stones behind me!) weighed in today at 15 stone 10 so here's to getting back to the 14s again!

I'm here (and annoyed at myself as around 9 months ago I'd left the 15 stones behind me!) weighed in today at 15 stone 10 so here's to getting back to the 14s again!
Dear Ariana,

At least you came back, as you know you want to change.

We can all change, it just is sometimes difficult as so many temptations with food.

From a young age if I was upset, my family would make a cup of tea and to go with it would be biscuits or cake.

And we always had a chocolate / goodie draw/ cupboard - it became my favourite place

Need to get that sweet fix good feeling with other things rather than nice sweet food.

Good luck, here to support if I can

Cee Cee

Christmas damage was 1 pound between 22nd and 29th so happy with that. Starting again at midnight when big Ben chimes with official start weight from doctors of 15 stone 7 pounds. Will be weighing in at lifestyle clinic at the doctors on a Monday night to get my official weight each week. Calorie counting using my fitness pal app on my phone.

Hi all can I join I'm 15.3 at the moment I get weighed fri. I'm 13 weeks pregnant tues so I prob won't loose every week but just hoping I get to 14.10 then stay the same weight.

Hi All

Can I join for some much needed support? WI this morning at 15st 4.5lbs and, although it's not as bad as I thought, I am kicking myself after managing to get down to my 11st target back in 2012 but now finding myself back here.

So, my first goal is to see a 14 on the scales by my second WI on 18 Jan.

Good luck everyone x

Hi all - its weigh day today but I weighed in last week at 15st 12.5lbs so will be in this thread for a few weeks at least :D I am please to have graduated from the next thread up though!! I genuinely have no clue how long it has been since I was in the 14s but I suspect I was a teenager :(

Hi All

Can I join for some much needed support? WI this morning at 15st 4.5lbs and, although it's not as bad as I thought, I am kicking myself after managing to get down to my 11st target back in 2012 but now finding myself back here.

So, my first goal is to see a 14 on the scales by my second WI on 18 Jan.

Good luck everyone x
Good luck you can do it xx

Weigh in tomorrow morning has anyone got there fingers crossed to be joining the 14lb to 15lb group this week I need to loose 2 and a half so I'm praying but it's a big ask after Christmas and new year lol

Good luck jojo!! That would be an amazing start to the year :D

I lost 4lbs this week (15s 8.5 now) so I'll be sticking around here for a few more weeks yet ;)

Weigh in tomorrow morning has anyone got there fingers crossed to be joining the 14lb to 15lb group this week I need to loose 2 and a half so I'm praying but it's a big ask after Christmas and new year lol

Good luck this morning. I'd love to see a 14 this week but know it's highly unlikely!

I lost 4lbs this week (15s 8.5 now) so I'll be sticking around here for a few more weeks yet ;)

Great loss, well done.

Well done 4lb is amazing.

I lost 3 happy but 15 stone exactly so will be here another week unless the baby puts a load of weigh on this week lol x

I'm 15 st trying to get down to about 10st just don't now if that to bigger goal?
Hi ya I'm the same I want to weigh 10 stone after eventually after my baby is born at the moment I have got my half a stone award and that was a good motivator so I'm aiming to have half stones leading to me being 10 stone eventually. I've lost 10lb since I joined 8 weeks ago I want my stone award this month! X good luck with your weight loss you can do it x

Back