15 stone to 14 stone support

Well done great loss what sort of things did you eat this week to get such a good loss? Xx
I didn't eat any differently to usual, but the scales owed me a loss from last week so I think it was really 2lbs for each of the 2 weeks :D

Weigh day again.. it comes round so quick!! Really hoping for a decent loss so I can get closer to the 14s!!

2 1/2 off this week taking me to 15 st 4 1/2 pounds. :)
Well done Crafty Girl!! We will both be graduating to the next thread soon :D

I lost 3lbs this week taking me down to 15st 2lb - really hoping my next weigh in will do it!!

3lb off tonight and I'm tantalisingly close to graduating from this group.. current weight 15st 0.5lb (grrr) :D

Hey everyone well I have just earned a place in this group 15.12 today 2lb of whoop whoop. So hi hope I can support others here to as I'm sure you all will help me to.

Hello dropped down from the 15-16 group this week loss has take me to 15.12 so I'm happy and on my way. Just wanted to say hi x

Yay! Well done both :D welcome to the 15s!! I'm still here after STS this week. All I need is 1lb, so am hoping to get it next time round.

Hey all,

It was a long week last week but it done now. Weigh in yesterday lost another 2lbs and got my stone and a half award.
Very pleased however I'm away tonight with the mr and then away for the weekend with the girls eeeeeek Just going to have to be as sensible as I can lol hmmmmmm and only 2 weeks till Portugal for my birthday. So looking forward to that

Back