15 stone to 14 stone support

Hi, can I join you too? I rejoined on Monday (for about the 10th time 😳)

I have yoyoed for the last 15 years..got to goal and stayed there after loosing 3 and half stone with weightwatchers then had two babies and have lost and gained in between with slimming world ever since. I’m now 15 stone 1.5lb and this has to change...so here I am for the final time because it will work this time no matter what)

I’m here! Got through to 14.st 12.5 to reach my 4 stone award in December but since then it’s been up and down over that 15 stones like a yo-yo.

Yay someone else! Although I weighed in this morning and now out of this group. Lol. (Might be back though!) 😂

15.4 and don’t seem to be moving! Word to self.... “must try harder”

At the moment I am 15st 1.1/2lbs.
I was trying to get to the 13s but went backward.

Going forward now so 2lb to get out. Trying for this week

I wasn't 15.2 I was 15.4. I lost 3lb today so now 15.1.
Only two pounds to get to 14s 🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉

Well done, Doreen! :0clapper:

I'm hoping to get in here during the next week. It's depressing to see I was here at the same stage 11 months ago but this time I'm not stopping and will go through to the 14s! Would be great to see some others in here but I will report in anyway and it's probably time for me to start a diary 💪

Well done, Doreen! :0clapper:

I'm hoping to get in here during the next week. It's depressing to see I was here at the same stage 11 months ago but this time I'm not stopping and will go through to the 14s! Would be great to see some others in here but I will report in anyway and it's probably time for me to start a diary 💪

I find it does help. Good luck. It is my second visit here

Well done. . I am only just in the next one. I will keep popping in to see how you going.

I am at 14.11 now

I'm shortly going to join this zone. I may be alone but I will still post, if anyone wants to join me! I've one more pound to go then I will be here. Just sayin! Hope to speak to someone on here!

Back