15 stone to 14 stone support

I would find it hard to eat before 7pm - I am usually still at work at this time. Admittedly, having dinner at 9pm is pretty late. Sigh! :(

One day left then Friday weigh day. I do hope I don't put on, I don't want to go back to the 15's

Started Slimming World last Wednesday and bit of a disaster the last night, a bottle of wine and some cider, then a large scone this morning but I'm getting the hang of the syns now and realise where I'm going wrong. So home tonight to make a big pot of chili with loads of veg. I weighed in at 15st 10lb, so if I just stay the same this week I'll be happy as I've learned a lesson. Wine IS bad !! Vegetables ARE Good!! :p

My first bad week - 1 and 1/2 lb gain (had a weekend away - completely off plan). The weekend was great but it is certainly hard to get back to plan afterwards. So now I am 2 and 1/2 lb off moving to the next stone down. Onwards and upwards. I hope you all have better weeks.

3 and a 1/2 lb loss this week (very big loss for me) meaning I am now in the 14 stone category! Very happy. :):D Good luck to everyone else. See you in the next group.

Hi,

Can I join? I've just rejoined Minimins. I weigh 15st and half a pound at the moment, having been 10st 7 a few years ago! I'd love to get down to 14st by the end of June!

Welcome Anna24_bel, I'm off to the next group, having been in this one too long... Hang in there! And see you in the next group!

Do you have room for a small one? :rolleyes:
I'm currently 15st 6.5lbs and would love some support to keep going. I've just come back from holiday and finding it a little difficult to stay on track at the moment although i did lose 2.5lbs this week. Im having cravings for sweet things, any recommendations please would be much appraised x

How is it going. Been out of touch for a while. I was in the 15-14 for a while. I have progressed slowly but am now in 14-13.

Is there anything you need help with ??

How is it going. Been out of touch for a while. I was in the 15-14 for a while. I have progressed slowly but am now in 14-13.

Is there anything you need help with ??
I'm doing ok so far thanks, now 15st and 1/2lb so hoping to be in the 14s this week, although i have been on a hen weekend so could be problematic. The scales will tell tomorrow :classic_oops:

Is there anyone in this group at the moment. I'm back on Minimins after a long break away. Weight back to where I started! 15 st 9 although I did lose 41/2 first week.

Back