15 Stone To Lose - Help And Encouragement Gratefully Recieved!

Thank you very much everyone! I am very proud of myself so far and hoping to continue doing well!

How is everyone else doing?

Yay!! and so you should be proud Emma you really are doing well:)

Well done Pinkelle that's brilliant:)

Thanks Kenco!

Good afternoon all. I'm slinking back in after a disappointing couple of weeks. I haven't really been following plan properly, mostly because I haven't been writing it down so a lot of "it won't matter"'s have passed my lips! I have done a lot of exercise this last week though which I think was my only saviour at last night's weigh in! After losing the 4lb, getting slimmer of the week & slimmer of the month for november I just went completely off on one! I don't know if I thought this is easy I can do it without thinking about it or if I was just being my usual self destructive self but more take aways have been eaten over the last few weeks than I care to admit :(
So I put on 3lb last week which I was upset about, but I do know that it was completely my own fault, I stepped it up this week and have been taking the dog out loads, just walking round the block, but walking at speed and doing several laps each time! Either Misty is loving all the extra walks or she's getting fed up with the same route every time but never mind! She's getting dragged along so I don't look too insane walking round and round the block every day!
Last night, as I said, I lost 1lb which while it wasn't a great result, I was pleased about because at least it was a loss! And considering what we've been eating I definitely think it's the exercise that has given me that loss.

This week I'm aiming to keep up with the exercise, but I need to get my food right too now. I think I'm going to be ok though, I just need to stop being lazy and prepare some proper food.

Sorry for the long rambling post but I wanted to give you all a proper update as I've been absent!

Take care all,
xXx

It always gets tough this time of year hun, the cold weather makes us want comfort good and Christmas means lots of tempting treats screaming buy me! In the shops!

Don't be to hard on yourself this time of year I always say a maintain or gain shall bring no shame

X x x

Sent from my HTC Desire using MiniMins x x x

Hey there Emma, I would agree with MissSLinky, Xmas is a terrible time to diet, there's always a sneaky mince pie floating around at work somewhere (near my desk anyway) and goodies on offer everywhere.

Well done on the loss this week though!

I bought my self a tracker book two weeks ago being determined to stick to the diet over Xmas and low and behold I lost 4lbs last week :eek:. I take the book every where with me (in my handbag) and then I write everything down as I eat it - sometimes even before and then I decide not to eat it cos I need more points for my tea! I'm half way through my second week in the tracker book so weigh in on Monday will tell if last week was a fluke or not!
I have also given myself a goal of losing 20lbs in the 12 weeks I will be using the tracker book which keeps me going.

Can definitely recommend it.

Keep smiling! :D:D:D

Emms x

Hi Emma,

At least you are back!! You have held up your hands, recognised you strayed and have come back and lost this week!!! Yay you!!!

Keep it up girl!! x

Thanks everyone for your words of encouragement.

I don't really think it has anything to do with christmas to be honest, I think it's just me being lazy/fancying naughty things!

I'm back on track mostly now, though I'm still not very good at eating enough (I really struggle with breakfast & fruit)

I couldn't go without my breakfast else I am starving by mid-morning and then end up eating things I shouldn't be eating....plus my 5yr old tells me off if I skip breakfast!! Cheeky s*d!!

You are doing great anyway Emma, just keep it up and carry on! x

Glad u are getting bk on track! Well done for 1lb off :) ramble away anytime that's what we are here for xx

Well done petal :) keep up the good work. Xx

Happy Christmas xx

Merry Crimbo everyone! I hope you all enjoyed yourselves yesterday, let's face it, Christmas only comes once a year!

I certainly didn't stick to plan, but nevermind! I enjoyed it and had a quiet day with my Mum which was nice.

What did everyone else get up to?

Hope you have a lovely NYE! See u in 2012 x

Back