15 Stone To Lose - Help And Encouragement Gratefully Recieved!

oh susie i would love that laying on the floor just dreaming lololol when they say come on love move i would say oh i thought it was the dreaming class lolol

Dont worry for the last 3 years ive tried to diet and massivly failed, i am now in the right place to do it, just gotta keep going!!

Thanks guys, it has been a long time coming and I haven't been very good at keeping myself on track so today I have taken the step to steer myself in the right direction by coming back to slimming world and most importantly coming back to Minimins!

Today is day 1 of my journey. I'm using the phone app at the moment so I don't think I can change any stats or signatures I have on here, but i am going to log in this evening and sort that all out.

So far today has just been fruit as I didn't have a plan in place, i have bought a healthy eating sandwich and a side salad from tesco to have for my lunch.
I am going to put together a proper meal plan when I get the chance today and we'll see where we.go from there!

Have a good day all xxx

Weigh in this morning has been a disaster, my scales are playing up giving weird error messages and the leg came off! So I have been down to argos and bought a new set which are.now giving a complete different reading!
Mum has said we'll just go with that and start afresh so no idea if I've lost or not this week!

Boooo :( thats sods law! Every scale seems to give a different result! Hope it works for you - well done for keeping going xx

Back