15 stones to loose........

debsxdiet

Silver Member
Hey anyone got alot of weight to loose!! I am feeling very determined but very overwhelmed by what I need to do xx

Hi Debs! Welcome!

I think everyone here is in it for the long haul. I've only just joined this board myself (I'm usually in the Cambridge Diet section) but I've been dieting for two months and am now starting to find it quite an easy routine, as opposed to a daily challenge. :) I started with 13 stones to lose so completely sympathise about it feeling overwhelming. It still is, even though I'm nearly a third of the way through. A lot of women my height and age won't even know what it means to weigh 13 stones, let alone to *lose* thirteen stone. I just take it one day at a time and focus on the life I want to have, the life I've denied myself for years, and I use that to spur me on. A lot of obese people have very full lives: partners, friends, hobbies etc, but I've literally been a recluse. I can't blame it all on my weight, because my low self-image is rooted in more than that, but I know it's been a significant factor in making me feel as though I have to be "shut away" from the world. Consequently, doing this diet has meant more than overhauling my figure, it's also bringing to light a lot of personal issues I need to resolve. It's been a learning experience beyond my expectation and, although it has been painful and probably will continue to be so until I've dealt with all the emotion attached to it, it's probably the best thing I've ever done for myself. :)

I'm here to support you all the way.

Back