15 weeks to become thin!!!

Clairexo123

Time to try again…

Hello everyone!

I have tried dieting so many times and never got the right diet for me. I have recently tried Slimming World with my sister but maybe lost 2 pound overall so I have decided that Calorie Counting is the easy way to stay on track and fight the pounds!!

I am now weighing 10.10lbs and going on holiday with my boyfriend for the first time since we have been together in September and also going with his friend and girlfriend and don’t want to be the fat girlfriend when his friends girlfriend is super slim so I want to make sure I look good!

I have 15 weeks to go and I have worked out that if I try and loose 2pounds per week, I will loose about 2 stone! I’m sure 2 pounds a week is do-able. I have also got a jogging partner as well to help me keep up the exercise and tone my flabby areas! Even if I don’t loose 2 pound one week I will up my game they next week.

I’m not going to be too strict with myself because that’s when I start to drift. If someone offers me a biscuit/chocolate at work ill take it and just do the extra bit of exercise on the night. I’m not going to count every single calorie I have just eat things that I know aren’t high in calorie and keep a rough guess of what I have had.

I will log everything I eat and all the exercise I do... fingers crossed this is it and the flabby belly will go!!!

Todays Menu:-

Breakfast:- Slice of brown toast
Snack:- Banana
Lunch:- Beef, onion, light than light mayo on brown sandwich

Not sure what having for tea yet will up-date later on rest of my food diary and exercise for today.

:) speak soon!! x

Hi Claire, good luck with your weight loss. Can I make a suggestion? If you are on a deadline, you might find it best to accurately track your calories and stick to a limit, say 1500? Its my anniversary in Sept and Im also 10.10, Id love to shift a stone between now and then! Good luck you can get there!!

Good luck.

Back