:(

this*time

really want to do this diet, but I just cant afford it I worked out the max I can spend is 35, and cand find anyone less than 40. I know its only five pounds but I am a single mum with 3 kids, 2 jobs that pay jack ****

maybe do ww or sw

why not try one of the higher plans
for instance the step three 1000 plan still very low in cals compared to other plans and its two products and salads for dinner and lunch - have a look at the main cambridge site to see what you an do - you can then follow that to goal and then work up the rest of the plans AND should your circumstances change and you can afford a little more you can then go down to 810 or even ss/ss+

I`m on 810 plan (3 shakes and 1 meal) and mine only costs me £36 a week and that is with 3 tetras which are more expensive.

How comes you have to pay so much for yours? Have you tried ALL of the CDCs in your area?

Xxx

mine charges 1.70 per shake so as you will only need 3 a day rather than my 4 that about 36 pound so it is doable

mine charges 1.70 per shake so as you will only need 3 a day rather than my 4 that about 36 pound so it is doable

That`s what I pay for my shakes x

Sorry to say this but exante can be less for the 4 week bumper packs (around £25).

As much as I loved CD I had to move to a cheaper option as I was on 4 packs a day and could not afford it.

As a result I dropped out of it and gained back the weight I had lost, which has ended up costing me more in the long term).

Hope this doesn't happen to you.

\good luck whatever you decide.

Well i live in Staines and am being quoted from 40 to 50 for 3 packs a day

sacred, I just noticed you live in surrey and pay 36 please share lol I am desperate here lol

sacred, I just noticed you live in surrey and pay 36 please share lol I am desperate here lol

Hiya,

I live in Camberley - Think you are about 20-30 mins away from me?

Xx

would you mind telling me who is your cdc, will contact her for prices

I think if you look at how much food you buy and drinks and stuff you might not be too far out on the money. Of course I dont know your situation ..but for your kiddies you could bulk buy pasta and stuff to help out. I used to be a single mom I know how hard it can be with no support. good luck :).

Thank you very much

Back