15gm Breakfast???!!!!

Pudders

Silver Member
Hi all.
Just looking for a bit of advice really.
Checking out yesterday's data i met my calorie allowance but only had about 5gm of fat. I really want to.aim for the 15gm per meal however when i put thebreakfast data into fitness, its nowhere near that
I've tried cereal, scrambled eggs and toast etc.... What are other people having for their breakfast whilst sticking to the 15gm per meal?? Thanks! :)

I know this is an old post, sorry, I don't think this part of the forum is used much. I don't have breakfast, and I don't worry about having a minimum amount of fat, it really doesn't matter. :) xx

Hiya Tracey . Thanks for that. This was posted on my day one when i was completely clueless about any of the rules! Lol.. Fully in the swing now i think! :) hope you're well.

Pudders said:
Hiya Tracey . Thanks for that. This was posted on my day one when i was completely clueless about any of the rules! Lol.. Fully in the swing now i think! :) hope you're well.

Lol, I'm glad you've got it sussed. I'm not bad thanks, apart from being an old crock! Being 8.5 stone lighter does definitely help with that though. :) xx

Back