15's down to 14's

Good morning Im Scamp and restarting my weight loss journey AGAIN today, I have in the past gone from 18.4 to 11.4 and felt wonderful but as time and life flys by the weight seems to appear without really noticing too much. I would love to join you ladies in the 15 to 14 thread, my current weight as of 2 minutes ago is 15.10 and I feel now is definately the right time to get a grip of the situation and get back on this wonderful site for help and motivation. Hope you are all enjoying this great weather hope you all have a good weekend.

Hey scamp welcome :D good luck with starting :D

Thanks guys, I relied every day on this site when I first lost the weight and (fingers crossed) I hope I encouraged other member, BRING ON the challenge :)

Thanks guys, I relied every day on this site when I first lost the weight and (fingers crossed) I hope I encouraged other member, BRING ON the challenge :)

If its your first week you'll soon fly to the next stone :)

Morning all. Had a lovely few days with my fiance so that's why I haven't posted for a while. He noticed a difference in me which was lovely. Still been TS all the way even with him here, even sat in a pub with him while he drank beer whilst I drank still water. Not going to weigh tomorrow as its TOTM and know I retain a few pounds of water at this time and don't want to get disheartened.

Hi dexters mum, nice to meet you :D

have a great day everyone, much love xx

hello folks

I been a very naughty girl and been eating lots of stuff I hadn't ought to and was feeling way too guilty to make an appearance!
Now hoping it's all out of my system and back on track. I am going to see if there is an August challenge to keep me motivated.

Moo xx

Hi All, last weeks start failed miserably after a family emergency (away from home till late Monday) but restarted Tuesday and thanks to moo cow's comment regarding an August challenge thought I would find the link and join in, the challenges years ago were the best motivation ever. Good luck guys hope you all have a great week. Xx

Hi I'm 15 13 have been on exante/low carb eating for 9 days, not sure what weight I started at as I was so annoyed with myself that I just woke up and forced myself to start. Reckon I have Lost about half a stone going to weigh in on sun morn next. Have tried exante a few times and I always struggle with being hungry so have been eating protein and it has definitely helped this time and I feel like it is more realistic for me to continue. I don't usually make it beyond a month but like the idea of getting through the stones with others and have been inspired by Jessie pavelkas fat the fight of my life/ a year to save my life. Would highly recommend watching them!

I have been reading through the threads and have seen how long some people spend going through the stones fighting on, I have always quit when I haven't had a good week or two, I see now that its the plateau/rough times times that are going to change my thought process to battle with my emotional eating. I hope so anyway because after 18 years gasp of dieting I am we'll and truely sick of it. I want to be slim and healthy so I am fit, can run around with my little boy instead of being slobby, so my hubby thinks wowzers, so I don't have to hide in photos, so I can shop anywhere....so many things.... Good luck lovely to all the minimins hopefully we will all be moving into the 14-13 together soon xxx

Hi Prosecco, you have about the same to lose as myself and I certainly feel the same if I dont lose within 2 weeks I get fed up, and Ive certainly been dieting for a looonng time but you will get to your goal and so will the rest of us, as we can all support each other (which is invaluable) especially on a bad day. Im looking forward to seeing everyone in the 14 to 13 thread. Xx

Hi everyone, I'm now on day 7 and have moved into the 15's can I join you on the way to the 14's. I haven't been in the 14's for ages. Got my first real test tomorrow as we are going out to a Thai buffet for lunch. Any tips? other than to steer clear of the rice and batter. Do I still have my shake before I go, or do I miss one out and just have 2 tomorrow?

Hi Sophia

If I was you, I'd still have the shake just before you go out, as that should slightly fill you up so that you don't overeat. Have a nice time x

I used my "spare" shake (vanilla) to go into coffees for the day , so had 2 treats yesterday. Meal was excellent, and kept to mainly protein and salad / veg. My first time at a Thai restaurant where I didn't eat any rice!

I can finally join this section. Just hit the 15's after 12 weeks (started in the 18's). It's a whole new feeling. I've not been this weight in over 13 years! Ready to start the next stage of my journey.

Hi Surfybeachbabe,

Well done on your journey so far. I started off in the 17's and am now finding the weight loss has stalled and only lost 1 lb this week. I know what you mean about weighing less than you have for years. It certainly feels good.

Good luck in heading for the 14's.

How's everyone doing?! I'm still dropping about 2lb a week and now hit 15st 5lb.
Loving the fact that more people are commenting on my weight loss and how fab I look.
Can't believe I've dropped so much already desperate to get into size 18's now and ultimate goal would be 12/14!!!

im coming to join you all, hopefully not for long! (no disrespect hehe) Im back on Exante for the 2nd time... 1st time I went from 16stone to 9 stone in just over 6 and a half months but sadly I made the epic mistake of gaining weight again and over the last two years ive regained nearly all of the weight I lost :(

Hopefully my first weeks lose will see me very close to being back into the 14s so I can start number chasing all over again!

8lbs to go

Back