15's into the 14's

I last weighed at 15.5, im on my first week. Can't wait to get into the 14's. My first week hasn't been the best as struggled to get into dieting. But I'm ok now and can't wait to lose lots of weight:) so I'm not sure what my first weigh in will be.

Hey I'm 15stones 11 pounds
Just had a baby not even month old yet x but I'm here to posse at least 4 stones ! Long journey I knw oh well we all in the same boat x
How much have u lost up to now ?

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Hi...

I started losing weight on 7th July....I did one month calorie counting and then one month on the Cambridge weight plan so am down to 15.11 stone today. I'm finding the Cambridge diet is too restrictive and it's brought my mood down (I'm bipolar so I try to avoid this) so that's why I'm starting WeightWatchers tomorrow. Looking forward to getting into the 14s...I'll be weighing in every Monday morning.

Sarah x

I spose to start this Monday but went in bin lol ! It's hard to get bk in track ! Wht plan r u gonna follow of weight watchers !
I soon to be starting ww on Monday as I got 2 big dinners This week ! And I got a lot on

Are u not gonna follow the new plan ? Tbh I don't want to follow the new plan as it's giving me a headache lol I like to be in control
If I go unlimited I go coco with food
I think I ll be counting pp I'm allowed 34 to

Anyone else in the 15st currently?

Hi everyone hope you don't mind me joining you. I have just done my first week on ww propoints after struggling for ages with slimming world. I have to say I love it! I lost 2.5lb taking me to 15st 5lb so hopefully I will be moving down a stone bracket soon :)

Hi,

Been a while since any one posted here so I thought I would :D I am currently 15st 5.5lb but as its my first week on plan, I really hope to hit the 14's at weigh in on Saturday :D Any one else in the 15's??

15 stone 2.4 pounds today. Hope to be in next zone soon.

15 stone exactly will be out of here next week

1 pound on this week so still here. 15 st 1

Back