15's into the 14's

Hi everyone, been here before but determined to be out of it by the end of the month. Starting at 15.11 and weigh in on Saturday mornings so fingers crossed for tomorrow....have stuck to plan so week 1 loss should hopefully be a good one to give me a boost :) hope you're all doing ok xx

Week 2 and another 2 off; hope to be out of the 15s or nearing leaving it this time next week. Hope you all got on ok this week xx

Wk1: -5lbs
Wk2: -2lbs
Wk3: predicted 2 or 3 off :)

Hello,
Here I am again! Last year I did quite well with my weight loss and lost a stone and a half. 12 months on and that weight is back. I have 34lb to lose in order to get by BMI below 30.

Karen x

Last edited:
Hey my lovelies,

I WI on Saturday & my joining weight is 15st 13lbs so just managed to stay in this stone bracket.

This is the heaviest I have EVER been & it has to go.

So will be with you all as we journey through each stone bracket.

Hope you all have a good week.

Dxxx

Hello,

I WI on Saturday also and my joining weight is 15st 6lbs.

Good luck to everyone. Hope we all do well this week

Leanne xx

Hey all

Currently weighing 15.12 and on my way down the stones (was 18.2 at the start of the year). I had a baby on NYE and want to lose weight for him so this is my last time. I want to be 11 stone to 11.6 so I'm hoping not to be here too long. WI is tomorrow :)

Gud luck Sarah and congratulations on ur baby.
I'm trying to get to about 12 stone so can hopefully try for baby #2.
With my first I ended up with gestational diabetes and high bp. So hoping if I can start off lighter this time it may help to keep these things under control.
My son is 2 in November so wud like to start trying again at the start of 2015. Xx

Gud luck Sarah and congratulations on ur baby. I'm trying to get to about 12 stone so can hopefully try for baby #2. With my first I ended up with gestational diabetes and high bp. So hoping if I can start off lighter this time it may help to keep these things under control. My son is 2 in November so wud like to start trying again at the start of 2015. Xx

It took us nearly two years to get pregnant as I have PCOS & endometriosis so only got pregnant after mild intervention. Then I also got GD and was fainting all the way through my pregnancy and ended up on Metformin and insulin. We're hoping to ttc number two from June next year as Cole will be 18 months and I'll be 34. Want to get down to 11.6 to try and prevent GD this time, although with my PCOS and family history of diabetes I've got a high chance of getting it again.
Good luck with your weight loss too :) xx

Good luck for WI Sarahlou Dxxx

Not expecting a massive loss as I lost 8lbs last week (my first 'official' week back) so a pound or sts will be good this week. Xx

Thanks :) It took us nearly two years to get pregnant as I have PCOS & endometriosis so only got pregnant after mild intervention. Then I also got GD and was fainting all the way through my pregnancy and ended up on Metformin and insulin. We're hoping to ttc number two from June next year as Cole will be 18 months and I'll be 34. Want to get down to 11.6 to try and prevent GD this time, although with my PCOS and family history of diabetes I've got a high chance of getting it again. Good luck with your weight loss too :) xx

Wow can't believe how similar we are? I too have endometriosis. I've had two operations to have it removed? I too was on metformin and insulin for GD?

I turn 34 in September and my son Ethan is 2 in November. I would really like to start trying the start of next year but I no I don't want to be 15stone 4 which I was when I got pregnant with Ethan. X

Wow can't believe how similar we are? I too have endometriosis. I've had two operations to have it removed? I too was on metformin and insulin for GD? I turn 34 in September and my son Ethan is 2 in November. I would really like to start trying the start of next year but I no I don't want to be 15stone 4 which I was when I got pregnant with Ethan. X

Haha yeah we're very similar, you're just a year or so In front of me ;) I had a lap & dye in March last year and was booked in for an op to remove the endo last summer but got pregnant a few weeks after the op. I was 16 stone exactly when I got pregnant with Cole. I don't want to be a pound over 12 stone next time x

Well gud luck. You seem very motivated. Like me you know how hard it is being bigger and pregnant. It's defo not fun when diabetes develops.
Best of luck x

Well gud luck. You seem very motivated. Like me you know how hard it is being bigger and pregnant. It's defo not fun when diabetes develops. Best of luck x

Age and weight definitely doesn't make pregnancy easy!!! Good luck to you too, may see you in the pregnancy section next year ;) x

Hey everyone,

Lost 5lbs this week taking me to 15st 8lbs so on the way now into the 14's

Very happyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Dxxx

Back