15's into the 14's

Hi all ... hopefully by the weekend i will be in this group .. woop woop

Hi zi-ann you've had a fantastic weight loss so far. Hopefully we can get a group going here to motivate each other into the 14's!

Hi guys, can I join in? I started WW at 18.10 and am currently 15.6 and been here a while! Have been struggling for a while but now so much more determined again! Good luck to everyone xx

Lost 4lbs last week so now 15st 4 and a half, so delighted! Have only a pound and a half to go to my first stone :) I am going on holidays on 21st May, so to get into the 14's by then would really be fantastic for me.

Wow bekbee, congrats that's fantastic! Where you really strict food wise or did you do loads of exercise? I only lost half a pound this week so still have 4.5 to go before I get to 14s!

Mx

I worked on the food more to be honest. I have a lot of bad habits I am trying to break! I lost another 1lb tonight, so still heading in the right direction :)

A 2 lb loss for me this week .. have now reached my 3 stone loss mark .. woop woop :)

Weighed in yesterday @ 15st 10.5lbs! I started at 20st so I am extremely excited by my progress. I am taking it a stone at a time & making my goals small, so I'm 10.5lbs off my next goal x

Wow Clartylou congratulations on such a fantastic weight loss and welcome to the 15's. hopefully it will be a quick visit. ;)

I lost 2lb today so 3lbs more and i'll be in the 14's. not going to put too much pressure on myself though and will give myself 2 weeks to get there.

How is everyone else getting on?

Lost 3lbs this week! Hopefully will be moving down into the 14's by next week, so excited to be actually getting somewhere :)

I am in the 14's but gonna hang here for a while as I have been really unwell and fear it was a false loss :/

1.5 off for me so heading over to the 14's :) Good luck everyone x

Well done Mammacass!

Well after being in the 16s for about 6mths I'm finally in the 15s!!!! Am hoping not to be here as long, but will post as often as poss as I find it really motivational.

WI tonight, but it's TOTM so not very optimistic.

I too have been in the 15's for a good while so hopefully this thread will encourage me to get to the 14's soon. I keep having a mental block when I get near to it and then go slightly up again. its driving me crazy:'(

Just wondering if anyone wanted to restart this thread? I'm currently 15st 7lbs so right in the middle but have been yo-yoing up and down for a while but never quite able to get into the 14's. Think this might just give me that little bit of extra motivation to move through the stones.

Good luck on your weightloss journeys,
Dan x

HI

i am 15st 6 at the mo. would love to get into the 14s but things seem to be moving rather slowly at the moment.

Hi Claireytib,

Thanks for the reply, doesnt seem like there is many of us in this weight bracket at the moment but never mind. What day do you weigh on if you dont mind me asking. At the moment I'm just losing and gaining the same few lbs over and over again which is really starting to get me but my own fault as going off plan. I weigh every monday and know I'm going to gain in the morning but going to go otherwise I'll never get back on it.

Well I hope your week has gone alot better than mine and hopefully we can motivate each other to finally get out of this stone bracket.

Good luck on your weightloss journey,
Dan x

Hi

I'm back here again. Tried earlier in the year to shift some weight and lost about 12lb then it went pear shaped (no pun intended) and I have just started back again weighing in at 15 st 10. My weigh in day is Tuesday and I have been very focused all week so hoping I can just keep my head in the right space to stick it out this time.

Good luck to you all and be good :0)

Back