15's into the 14's

Hi Denzil1,
Good luck with your weigh in tomorrow unfortunately I put on a lb this morning but it wasn't unexpected. If I'm really honest I'm lucky it was just the 1 lol.

This week I'm going to give it a really good go and fingers crossed it will pay off on the scales next week :)

Let us know how you get on at weigh in and good luck on your weightloss journey,
Dan x

Hi

Pleased to report I lost 4lbs ?. I'm really pleased. Tough day at work resisting cakes someone brought in, but I managed to stick with my chopped fruit. I need to set small targets this time that are more achievable rather than keep thinking about how much I want to lose in total. So my first target is half a stone.

Hope you are having a good week.

Hi everyone.
I haven't been on here for a while and i'm back in the 15's, which is a little embarrassing seeing as I started the "14's into 13's" thread. Eek.
Anyway, new start I joined online so if anyone wants to add me over on the WW site my username is NeonRainbow1

Weighing in on a Friday and starting weight is 15.6 (eek)
Hope everyone is continuing to beat the 15's :)

Hey ClareyCakes,
Welcome to the 15's. Hopefully none of us will be hanging around here for to long:) Good luck getting back into it.

Well done on your loss Denzil1 thats fab. I'm having to switch to a new meeting in the morning so going to take that as a fresh start as just been messing around lately. Have set myself a target of getting out of the 15's by the end of nov, hopefully these smaller targets will make it seem possible instead of completely out of reach.

Good luck all,
Dan x

Hi

I lost a pound again on Tuesday but have had a rubbish week this week so dreading the weigh in! I need to really get my head into it and make some progress before Xmas hits us! I'm making excuses not to go out as I don't fit in many of my clothes :(

Good luck everyone on weigh ins this week and keep pushing to get down into the 14s :)
X

You can do it Denzil. Keep going :)

I lost 6lb on my first week of restart so 1 more lb and i'm back into the 14's. Yay :)

Hey all,

Well I'm really struggling again:( just cant get my head in the right place at the moment. Stopped going to group aswel because not really getting anything from it apart from wasting my money. Going to weigh myself in the morning, fingers crossed I havent gained and start afresh on my own. Hopefully someday soon it will all click into place.

Keep going Denzil1 and well done ClareyCakes thats fab. Fingers crossed for you for your next weigh in :)

Dan x

Wow Clareycakes that is a fantastic loss!!! Well done. Hopefully see you in the 14's soon. I lost another pound this week so that is 6lb in total. Another 4 to get me into the 14's.

Dan - keep going, I know it's really hard. I've been messing around for about 3 years now losing a stone and putting a stone and a couple of pounds back on each time. Have you been going to a class or doing ww online? I find staying at the meeting really helps motivate me.

Anyway whatever you decide stick with it, we will all get to target in the end. X

Hey all,

Well after messing round I'm really trying to get my head back in it so weighed yesterday and now 15st 4.5lbs. Well happy with that as only a half hearted attempt but think this has given me the boost I need to get back into it:)

Denzil1 - I was going to meetings but didn't find them all that good if I'm honest as I like doing simply filling aswell and the leader wasn't all that helpful. Plus my car broke so can't get there at the moment either:( hopefully can continue now on my own.

Good luck getting into the 14's and well done on the losses everyone!

Dan x

Dan glad to see you have got your head back into it. That is half the battle. I have lost another 2 lbs tonight so really pleased. I've lost 8lb now but it's been slow progress and I have a long way to go, but another 3lb and that will be 5 per cent. Definitely going to have small achievable targets this time rather than thinking about how many stones are still to go. 15.2 so 3 pounds will drop me into the 14s too :0)

I was in the 16s for so long but got really focused through the 15s and now I'm finally in the 14s although I want to be in the 12s. Believe in yourself everyone, you will get there.

hey I'm rejoining ww again tomorrow feels like the thousand time. I'm roughly around 15 and a half so ill be trying my best to see 14 soon:) I have about three or so stone to go so any buddies welcomeO:)

Well back to group in the morning as no matter how much I try and do it at home I just can't. Think ill be about 15st 10 :( really need to get this weight going in the right direction and get into the 14's asap. Hoping there are some people out there in this weight bracket as I need all the help I can get.

Dan x

Hi I've started today. Never tried ww before, always did sw but think this may fit my lifestyle better!! Currently 15.9 1/2 so really need to shift it!! Lol

Well I weighed last week and lost 3.5lbs but missed this weeks wi and looks like I've put on according to my home scales which is no surprise. I always follow a good week with a gain, hence why I'm getting no where. Really need to focus and get my head in it this year! Still stuck at 15 st 7 :(

Good luck all,
Dan

Am currently at the top end of the 15s (15st9) and at the start of what will be probably be a very long journey. Am struggling a bit after a pretty good 1st week (-3lb) due to exams changing my routine and my flat and course mates getting lots of takeaway for convenience. Hopefully can get back on track when the next few weeks have passed.

Good luck everyone :)

As of my WI today I'm a new member to the 15s :) I now weigh 15.8 instead of 16.1.

looking forward to working my way through the stones

lady_cutie said:
As of my WI today I'm a new member to the 15s :) I now weigh 15.8 instead of 16.1.

looking forward to working my way through the stones

Well done :0)

Lost 5.5lb this week really please!!! Gotta get into the 14's!!!!!

Back