15's into the 14's

Well done! Only lost .5lb this week so quite disappointed. Had a very tough week of exams and blew a lot of my points on not forward planning. Still a loss I suppose, slightly closer to 14st but not as much as I would have liked :/

Despite the fact i am 15st 8lb, its still the lightest i have been since i was 21/22 and i'm now 30! I really need to start moving down the stones properly and this will be the year to do it!

Getting there, another 2 off this week.

remember any loss is great. Even if it Half Pound it's in the right direction, if you weren't losing think how much you could put on in a week, I know I can put on a lot more Than I lose lol

Congratulations :) Lost 3.75lb this week as I've been rushing around less since my exams finished Wednesday and have managed to get a bit more active. Got my first silver 7 - so pleased :D Good luck to everyone else WI this week xx

VicLouGray said:
Congratulations :) Lost 3.75lb this week as I've been rushing around less since my exams finished Wednesday and have managed to get a bit more active. Got my first silver 7 - so pleased :D Good luck to everyone else WI this week xx

That's brilliant!!! Well done!! :0)

HI all..I weighed in at 15.1 after my first week doing WW and am sooooo excited about hitting the 14's again. I was there not long ago and swore I'd never go back to 15 something but alas I did :/ 14's here I come...again lol

Hey can I join in? I've been up and down in the last 6 months, went down to 14st and then upto 16.7 and now I'm slowly going down, just into the 15s (15 stone 13 and a half!) I want to be back at 14 stone for rockness in June as I got loads of new summer clothes last year after I'd lost some, needless to say they don't fit now lol

Hope yas dont mind me joining. lost 7lbs in first week bringing me to 15 stone 10 x x

I did it!! Really happy, we can all do this!! Good luck :)

Congratulations! You must be so happy! :D 2.5lbs away myself so hopefully I'll join you next week. I'm so close I can almost touch it...

Thank you, yeah going to be a hot bunny today lol good luck, your ar so close, you'll be where you want to be in no time :0)

Well after messing round on sw for a week I'm back on the ww wagon and finally waving goodbye to this stone bracket :) seems like I been stuck here forever and hoping I can move through the 14's a lot quicker! Hope to see you all there soon,

Good luck,
Dan x

Just weighed in and lost 1.5lbs so 10 yo go til i see the 14s again!

Well after an awful week think I will be back up to the 15's at weigh in in the morning. Just can't seem to get my head in it :( always follow a really good week with a bad. Plus its my totm so that's not helping at all. Having to change my weigh in day and group aswel in the morning so thinking of asking the leader for a new weigh in card and taking tomorrows weight as a fresh start. New group, new start and all that. Well I hope everyone is having a better week than me and will update in the morning if I'm officially back here (more than likely).

Good luck everyone,

Dan x

Hello all,

was hoping to join in I started ww 26 weeks ago at 19 stone 2 and finally got into the 15's this morning I'm now 15stone12.5, my aim is to try loose 3.5lbs in the next 2 weeks to get my next silver 7!

Hoping you all might help me keep on track! Xx

Hello all,

was hoping to join in I started ww 26 weeks ago at 19 stone 2 and finally got into the 15's this morning I'm now 15stone12.5, my aim is to try loose 3.5lbs in the next 2 weeks to get my next silver 7!

Hoping you all might help me keep on track! Xx

Brillant loss so far hun u can do it x x x

Back