15's into the 14's

Thanks, I appear to have lost my motivation though! If you happen to see it or my will power send it my way!
How you getting on this week, you WI tomorrow don't you?

Haha, I'll keep an eye out for it!!

I'm doing well in that I'm still sticking to the plan 100% but, as usual, gave in and a cheeky little weigh on the scales today and it looks as though I've stayed the same. Yep, I officially weigh in tomorrow so I'm just hoping that somehow I can lose something before then - even a teeny tiny little pound would be nice! I've decided to take part in the May Challenge and have set my goal as 14lbs gone from now til the end of May so I would love a good start tomorrow but will just have to wait and see. :confused:

Hope you find your motivation!

Hi everybody :) Started WW (again!) in January and have lost 20.5lbs so far. This puts me at 15.3 and am finding getting down to 14 something really hard. Lost (just) 0.5lb this week - really wanted that next silver 7!!!
I'm going to plan better this week because I know I can do this - not sure I'm convincing myself though!!!
Good luck everybody :D xxx

Hi everybody :) Started WW (again!) in January and have lost 20.5lbs so far. This puts me at 15.3 and am finding getting down to 14 something really hard. Lost (just) 0.5lb this week - really wanted that next silver 7!!!
I'm going to plan better this week because I know I can do this - not sure I'm convincing myself though!!!
Good luck everybody :D xxx

Well done Chrissy, that is an excellent weight loss since January. :clap:

I weighed this morning and only lost ½lb - I too now weigh 15st 3 (on my scales - the ww ones are bit heavier but I haven't been making it to class so will refer to the weight on my scales for now!). It's so frustrating as I've been totally sticking to the plan and really focussed. I know its better than a gain or a STS (which is what I was expecting) but its just a little disheartening when you've worked so hard and feel like you deserve more! Its also my totm so don't know if that has had an effect on my body - arghhhhhh!!!

I'm trying to concentrate on the bigger picture (rather than running to the nearest Maccy D's like I would normally do after a disappointing week) and hope that the scales show a decent loss next week to make up for it! :fingerscrossed:

Welcome Chrissy best of luck xxx

Well done on your loss ron, remember they all add up, and if it makes you fell better i always gain on my TOTM so its prob water retention and your hard work will show on the scales next week x

Well my boldness Has caught up with me, bound to happen at sometime I guess!! Up 1.5 this morning at WI.

And not only have I lost my will power and motivation I've also lost my ww card so had to pay 10euro to hear that awful news of a gain!! ( I have 24 pre pay weeks hence the annoyance of having to pay!) bad day all round today including points wise!

Ah sorry to hear that popnfresh, I'm sure you'll get back on track this week and smash it - just look at how well you've done so far!! Gutted that they make you pay for a new card - I don't see why they have to charge so much to replace it.

I have just been filling out my record card and remembered last week's weight incorrectly so my actual loss this week was ¾lbs! Not loads better but still more than I thought (I can't believe I didn't remember my weight correctly, its normally so ingrained in my brain!!!)

Onwards and downwards!! :)

Ah sorry to hear that popnfresh, I'm sure you'll get back on track this week and smash it - just look at how well you've done so far!! Gutted that they make you pay for a new card - I don't see why they have to charge so much to replace it.

I have just been filling out my record card and remembered last week's weight incorrectly so my actual loss this week was ¾lbs! Not loads better but still more than I thought (I can't believe I didn't remember my weight correctly, its normally so ingrained in my brain!!!)

Onwards and downwards!! :)

Still doing dire can't get motivated! Hey 3/4 is always better than a half!well done! How's your weekend going?

Still doing dire can't get motivated! Hey 3/4 is always better than a half!well done! How's your weekend going?

Oh dear, I'm sure you'll get your mojo back soon!

Had a great weekend, thanks. Me and the hubby took our daughter to a local zoo farm and spent most of Saturday there, it was really lovely - as well as the usual farm animals that you can feed, they've also got monkeys, tigers, lions, giraffes, so it really is great for little ones to get to see all of those animals. And it meant lots of walking so that was good! Also, popped to Asda (how exciting?!) and they had some gooey Maryland cookie samples and I gave one to my daughter and didn't even think about having one myself so I was really chuffed with myself for that!! :angel09:

was hoping to have a decent loss this week but I don't "feel" as though anything has changed since my last weigh in - will have to plough on and just hope the scales register a loss for me this week. Hope you had a good weekend and that your motivation finds you soon! :hide:

Hey all,
Hope you don't mind me joining? Been here before but then switch diets but this time Im back for good. Joined online last night and actually found some determination from somewhere, just hope it stays!

Weighed in this morning at 15st 3.5lbs which is not as bad as i thought it would be. Fingers crossed onwards and downwards.

Good luck everyone,
Dan x

Can I join to? Currently 15st 11.5.
I've been doing ww a few weeks now go to classes and this week I started exercise classes which I hope will help with my weight loss. I've lost 12 lbs at class so far, 2st 12.5lb in 9 months since my daughter was born and I have at least another 3.5st to lose. Good luck everyone xx

Hi all I'd like to join as well if I may new to ww again and had 1st proper weigh in and lost almost 4 lbs so very happy I also find that the journal helps I write everything down religiously lol even the piece of chocolate I might have lol
good luck everyone x

forgot to add I was 15stone 13lbs when I joined

Hello everyone!!

When I weighed last Thursday on the proper WW scales at my meeting, I found out that I have actually lost 13lbs altogether in 4 weeks - very happy with that! Up until then, I'd been going my scales and thought I'd lost 10lbs so imagine my joy at realising it was 13!! :D

I didn't make it to class last night as I wasn't feeling great and haven't even weighed on my scales (as I now know how inaccurate they are). Had a maccy d's (and I mean I REAAAALLLY had one, not just a happy meal!) and I enjoyed every mouthful, especially as I only used up the remainder of my weeklies so know I haven't actually ruined my whole week because of it. I had a quarter pounder cheese meal and a mcflurry - soooo naughty but soooo lush! Felt stuffed and slightly sick afterwards though! :yuk:

Nathan here, started at 16st 1lb, first week -5lbs so am now a member of the 15s-14s club, WI tomorrow for week 2!

Another 2lbs off last week, WI tomorrow but feel I may get a STS, need to stop bingeing on weekends lol

Well done so far :)

I went back to group on thursday and am 15st 10lbs :(

Onwards and downwards!

Good luck,
Dan x

Hi I'm a newbie, I started weight watchers last Friday and at 16st exactly I nearly burst into tears....fast forward a week and I lost 9lb!!!! Can't believe how easy weight watchers is! I thought I'd feel like I was starving all the time! Can't wait to get into the 14's :))

Hi I'm a newbie, I started weight watchers last Friday and at 16st exactly I nearly burst into tears....fast forward a week and I lost 9lb!!!! Can't believe how easy weight watchers is! I thought I'd feel like I was starving all the time! Can't wait to get into the 14's :))

Well Done on your 9lb Loss, that's a fantastic loss! X

I want to see 14something so bad, it's been about 4 years of 15,16 and even 17s... I'm beginning to feel like this time I can actually do it and beyond!

I want to see 14something so bad, it's been about 4 years of 15,16 and even 17s... I'm beginning to feel like this time I can actually do it and beyond!

You can do it :) x

Going for my first weigh in tomorrow in about 5 weeks, currently 15st2lbs and when I weigh myself on the scales at home, it says 14st12lb so fingers crossed I make into the 14s this week! It has been nearly 3 years since I was in the 14s - I have a gorgeous dress I should be able to fit into if I do make it so that is enough motivation for me!

Back