15th weigh-in

SuzySparkle

Lost another 4lb again today making 79lb in 15 weeks, I'm over the moon!

I am thoroughly enjoying this diet and never thought I would be so successful. I have gone from being in 22/24 (sometimes even a 26) clothes and am now enjoying shopping for clothes in 16/18s! Something I have not done for years! For once I am able to buy the clothes I want - not the ones the designers at Evans thought I should wear!

My aim is to lose another 21lb by the 26th October making a total of 100lb then I think I'm going to call it a day.

The 26th October falls at the start of half-term (I work in a school) so I feel this is a good time for me to start the refeed, getting myself ready for my daughter's 2nd birthday on the 11th December and of course Christmas. My husband, daughter and I are going away with my sister and her family for Christmas and I want to be able to enjoy that too. I can't wait!

Until then though I am carrying on with the lovely Lipotrim shakes... fingers crossed I can get to my target! x

just amazing hun x

can't believe how much you've lost in hardly no time at all.

glad you got a plan sorted.
good luck for your goal x

You are just doing SO well :) :) it's great to see.

Good to see you are already considering life away from LT, i don't think it can be prepped for too thoroughly! Sounds like you've got a good time in mind for stopping, with plenty of time to be ready for xmas too.

Abloodymazing Suzy! You are one of my heroines! Your losses have been phenomenal!

79lbs in 15 weeks in unimaginable. LT really suits you, and your hard work and determination are an inspiration.

Oh to be able to buy clothes somewhere other than Evans! It's like a dream haha! Well done sweetie. Your family must be so proud of you. You'll have a fantastic, well deserved holiday with you new super sexy body!

I'm sure you'll not need to cross your fingers in hope of reaching target! You'll get there with bells on!

X

you are a sensation!!!!!! it's just falling off you! imagine saying before lipotrim, "i think i'll just lose 100lbs and call it a day"!!! i could never have dreamed of something where i was soooo sure of myself and the diet that saying that is actually a really achieveable thing!

hallelujah and praise to suzy sparkle!!! xxxx

Well done Suzy- your losses are awe inspiring! I think you'll definitely make your 21lbs by end october at the rate your going! Best of luck for goal xx

You'll def get to target, you're doing briliantly. Really well done!

Another great loss, you'll easily make that half term target. Well done :D

Suzy that is absolutely amazing!!

well done on such incredible losses... you're a superstar! I think you're inspirational and am delighted for you

xx

Back