16 and Shrinking Team 16

Hello and thanks for the warm welcome. I'm excited to be part of the team and hope we can all really motivate and support each other. I won't have my first weigh in result until next monday morning. Is that ok?

Day one is going good so far. 3 packs and about 2 litres of water down. Gonna try and get another half litre in this evening.

Good luck to the rest of the team. It seems we're all retsarting today or in the past few days.

Hi everyone

I just saw that you have a space for a new member and would love to join if you still have space and will have me.

I am on Day 5, have a lot to lose (around 140lb) but am feeling quite good. Days 1-4 have been very easy - today has been the hardest by far. No idea why as when I tried CD a couple of years ago I strugged with the first couple of days.

If there is space to join, let me know what I need to do.

Jess

:D Welcome, Jess :D

Yep - there's still a space so welcome to the gang.

You don't need to do anything else - just keep posting here. Congratulations on doing well so far. When I started CD, I found that days 4 & 5 were the hardest, but the best thing to do is just keep on keeping on & you'll get through it. Are you in ketosis yet?

We've been a bit disorganised with posting losses etc, so let's start afresh for the new year. Irene asks for results on Sundays, but my weigh-in isn't until a Monday evening so we might be a bit late in posting (or you can post without me for the first week & I'll catch up later.)

When's everyone else'es wi? I've got a really good feeling about this year - let's do it!!!

I'm getting really excited at the thought of a new start & new teamies - yay!!!

Mornin' Lovely Losers!

Hope you had a good day yesterday. I struggled a bit, but felt much better when I'd been on the forum - it's fab for motivation.

And I really needed motivation!!! After stuffing my face for the past month I felt ready for a break, but it's hard in the evening when there are still Christmas choccies lying around. I had to go to bed early when my OH opened a bag of salted peanuts. I started thinking 'one or two won't hurt' then gave myself a bit of a shake and took myself out of temptation's way.

Fingers crossed we all have a great day today xxx

Morning all....

Ooohh we have newbies... excellent! Welcome aboard... our home is your home kinda thing hehe cheesy! lol but.. i mean it :p

Jessie - I can't believe santa didn't bring you an i-pod :( gutted! Nevermind... a loony woman walking your streets singing to herself will last another year ;)
Lol at ur heddlu joke, that tickled me this time too! :) Well done for getting us newbies, the more the merrier.

Cheeseontoast - welcome aboard hun.. fab name lol Good luck xx oh and Jessie was right... was away eating too many mince pies and squirty cream over christmas... damn!! :( ;)

Jess - hi hun, hope you're having a better day today than you had yesterday hun, i have a lot to lose too, we'll be there for each other (and everyone else) along the way I'm sure.

JessieB - Good on you for having an early night chick, think me and my bed are going to be having a fab relationship over the next few weeks too.. Oh, and lets hope the OH didn't choke on the nuts ;) hehe lol

I'm getting weighed next Tuesday.. so fingers crossed for a biggie! I never made it under 20 stone.. so that goal still stands :( Hopefully in 2 weeks i'll do it..

GOOOO TEAM! ;) have a lovely day xx

WOOOOO Welcome girls and Yay we got a full team

Hey :welcome:to 16 and Shrinkin Jess and Cheeseontoast (i love that name and am drooling as i write. We now have a full team and with our :girlpower:together we will do this. I put a stone on over christmas too Grrrrr but get weighed tonight and have been back on SS+ since sunday and SS from today i worked back down to ease myself in and i am trying to do this shakes alone this week as next week i have two work events one is my sales meeting which will mean a meal on Monday night but i know the restaurant and i can get chargrilled chicken breast and greens and on Wednesday I have a suppliers evening at Jongleurs in Nottingham and last year it was chicken veg and roast pots so i am sure it will be easy for me to manage wednesday even if i have to have a bar before i go and pick at the veg.

Anyway my CDC is coming tonight to weigh me so hopefully i will have lost a couple of pounds from christmas and be able to concentrate on getting slim again.

So Cheesey and Jess tell us about yourselves where are you based etc etc.

Right i'm off for some water speak soon peeps

Good Luck will up date after my CDC has been

Muchas Lovas

Jimmy

Jimmyshoo -OOOHHH hiya hun...

Well done, how organised do you sound ;) That's fab.

Good luck for your weigh in.

Girlies - this is gonna be a good year for us, can feel it in my water :p

Whooo Whooo i know i shouldn't be leaping and jumping all over for a gain but 5lb is good i really thought it was so much more than that.

I am in Ketosis and the furnace is burnin burnin fat

Love you all XXX

Evening all, I am just quickly checking in before I head off for an early night. Thanks for the welcome everyone. Just to briefly tell you about myself, i'm a mum of 2 and am in my twenties. I'm based in the midlands and this is my second time doing cambridge. I am losing the weight in the hope of ttc later this year.

Day 2 over and all has gone well so far. Have a bit of a headache but prob a bit dehydrated. Too late to drink more though as I don't wanna be up in the night.

Well done JimmyShoo on your weigh in. You sound like you're back in the swing of things so onwards and downwards from here.

Welcome to the team Jess1980!

Jessie B - Well done on getting out of the way of temptation last night. Great willpower!

Gloria19 - Good luck with weigh in next week and with reaching your first goal in the next couple of weeks. Stay focused and you wil achieve it.

Take care all and i'll check in again tomorrow.

Hi everyone

Thanks for the warm welcome. Sorry I couldn't post yesterday, unfortunately I had to go to my Aunt's funeral which was a really tough day so didn't feel like hopping on the internet last night.

I had my week 1 weigh in this morning and I had a staggering loss of 15lbs. Never lost that much before in the first week.

Not sure what figures you need but here you go:

Start weight: 23st 10
Today's weight: 22st 9
Height: 5'11

I will be back on later to catch up and read threads. Well done to everyone - hope you are all having a good day. Looking forward to Week 2 in the CD house!!!!

Jess

Jimmyshoo - Well done on your weight loss hun, thats great!!

Jess -OH MY GOD... 15lbs?? That's AMAZING!! :D I'm well impressed, you must be so so so so so chuffed.. WELL DONE HUNNY!!! Woooohoooooooo amazed!! :D ;) nice one ;)

Well... i'm restarting again today!!! :( I have bird flu and was rough as ... yesterday so had throat sweets blah blah and had a hot meal last night
Feel really gutted tho, aching all over but I really need to get back to it and stick to it.. so, back on it today and i'm not taking any throat sweets at all.. because, i figured if i'm going to feel rough with the cold/flu anyway, I may as well stick to the diet. :( Feel awful about coming off so soon.. What is wrong with me!!!

Anyway, just had a shake and water - it's hard swallowing so much with my throat tho, but i've got to :(

Hope you're all having a great day x

Jimmyshoo - Well done on your weight loss hun, thats great!!

Jess -OH MY GOD... 15lbs?? That's AMAZING!! :D I'm well impressed, you must be so so so so so chuffed.. WELL DONE HUNNY!!! Woooohoooooooo amazed!! :D ;) nice one ;)

Well... i'm restarting again today!!! :( I have bird flu and was rough as ... yesterday so had throat sweets blah blah and had a hot meal last night
Feel really gutted tho, aching all over but I really need to get back to it and stick to it.. so, back on it today and i'm not taking any throat sweets at all.. because, i figured if i'm going to feel rough with the cold/flu anyway, I may as well stick to the diet. :( Feel awful about coming off so soon.. What is wrong with me!!!

Anyway, just had a shake and water - it's hard swallowing so much with my throat tho, but i've got to :(

Hope you're all having a great day x

Hope you feel better soon. I have had the flu too, although it hasn't got too bad thank heavens. Yesterday I hit my head on a metal bar and managed to knock myself out which left me with a splitting headache for the rest of the evening and a big bump on my head!

Hope you feel better soon. Take care. I have been making my shakes really cold as it has helped with my throat.

Jess

Ohhhhhhh Jess?? OUCH!! You must have had a heck of a whack to knock yourself out :( awww poor you!
Hope the bump goes down soon and you're headache goes :(

Hmm, i'll try the cold shakes - good thinking ;)

Ohhhhhhh Jess?? OUCH!! You must have had a heck of a whack to knock yourself out :( awww poor you!
Hope the bump goes down soon and you're headache goes :(

Hmm, i'll try the cold shakes - good thinking ;)

I cracked it pretty hard. I was slightly worried about it, but I started to feel better with some paracetamol so figured I can't have done too much damage. The has mainly gone, just the bump now.

I am just having a Butterscotch shake which is lovely. I tend to not have my first pack until around 3ish and then have the rest between now and bedtime as that is my worst time.

3L of water down too.

How is everyone else doing today?

Jess

Jess sorry about your Aunt hun but well done on your 15lbs thats fantabulous.

Try liquidising your shakes with ice they are just like Mackie D's thick shake its especially good with Chocolate MMMMmmm Dreamy lovely Yum Yum guess what i am having for tea LOL.

Had a good day today drank loads of water so roll off please fat

Muchas XX

Morning everyone

Well, it is the first day of my second week on CD. My goal this week is to lose 4-5lb which I hope is doable.

How is everyone else doing? I have just started on my first bottle of water - I keep a litre bottle on my desk while I work and just keep taking glugs from it which seems to make it go down fast!

Have a great day everyone.

Jess

Hello Lovelies,

Just a quick post because I'm absolutely flat out at work (I work from home though so not too bad.)

Jess - sounds as though you're doing really well. I try to have my packs later too - the evening munchies are so hard - but I can't hold out as long as you!

4-5lbs is certainly do-able, but don't get disheartened if it doesn't happen in week 2 because it's quite common to slow down in the second week & then make up for it in wk 3 (but don't worry - it doesn't always happen that way!)

Gloria - hope you're feeling better. Don't feel bad about the meal & throat sweets. It's hard enough to do this when you're feeling 100%, never mind when you're ill.

JimmyShoo - well done with the water - I'm sure those lbs are floating away.

Cheeseontoast (can't type that without drooling) - how are you doing? I've got two little 'uns too & it's really hard trying to avoid their sweetie stashes (and making sure I don't finish off their meals!!!)

I've just remembered how much I love choc tetras - either with hot water as a hot choc or a splash in my coffee to make a mocha. I'm not hugely keen on black coffee, so I find it helps to either have a squirt of tetra in it sometimes as a treat, or I use a little bit of shake (butterscotch & chocolate are good but I LOVE vanilla) to make my coffee a bit more exciting.

In fact I'm off to have one now ....

Hope you're all doing ok. I'm finding it really hard, but I'm still clinging on there. I did have a fantastic energy burst, but that seems to have disappeared now & I'm just left with really fierce breath (lol.)

Gloria & JimmyShoo might be relieved to know that I've decided to buy myself an MP3 player. I hadn't realised how much they have come down in price. (Bought one for OH's birthday a couple of years ago and it cost a fortune.) It's going to be my treat to myself if I get through next week.

So perhaps I won't get locked up for being the crazy singing dog lady after all (although there's still time yet!)

xxx

Back