16 and Shrinking Team 16

Hi Lovelies,

I'm dreading my wi tonight. Its my totm and I've been REALLY hormonal & have swollen up like a giant water balloon - I've never had it so bad before!

I was feeling really sorry for myself & had a big whoops yesterday, so now I feel even more depressed!!!

On the positive side, my MP3 player is great - I've been dancing through the streets (my dog was quite surprised but is always up for bouncing about.)

Well done on your lb Jimmyshoo. It just feels so hard to keep on track at the moment - don't know if it's a cold/weather/work/post-Christmas thing.

After aiming for 8lbs last week, if I've lost 1lb I'll be pretty pleased because my face, my stomach, my ankles, even my fingers are so swollen I can't believe it. (Combined with the puffy eyes from the hormonal crying, I'm just a vision of gorgeousness!!!)

So, I'm back on the wagon - might be posting a few times because I'm still feeling a bit wobbly (especially my chins lol)

Hope you all had a great weekend. xxx

Hi all,

Still weepy & slightly unhinged, but very pleased that I have lost 4.5 lbs!!! Chuffed because I did try really hard (apart from my wobble) but I wasn't kidding about the fluid retention. I've gained a whopping 2 inches on my bust - in a week!!!- KAPPOWWW!!! - feels like they're going to explode! Pamela Anderson eat yer heart out!

Hopefully things will deflate soon ... and I'll try to keep upright when walking the dog. At least with all this rain I've got a built-in life jacket xxx

4.5lbs is great Jessie B, well done.

I have been having problems with internet connection, so apologies for not posting so much.

I STS this week. I am not too worried as it is TOTM and last time I did cambridge it was the same. Hoping for a bigger loss next time.

My next weigh in is not for another week (next Saturday).

Hope everyone is having a great day.

Jess

Hi Girls sorry i haven't been around i have been so very busy with work and looking after my mum and dad who are a older and a bit less able than they used to be. I was as good as gold until begininning of last week and i had a blip so i amnow back in ketosis and the scales are telling me i am the same as my last weigh in so i am on the right track now. I had TOTM from hell last week and spent two nights in bed with hwb.

I have started to excercise and using our cross trainer and bike and trying to tone up. I have had some fabulous comments and this should make me stick to it. I have my school reunion this weekend and i am excited about seeing some old friends.

Hows Cheesey doing. Jess you are doing really well so are you Jessie and Gloria come on girl you can do this.

Love to you all catch up later this evening.

XXXJimmyShooXXX

Hey Girls are we still all here or given up?

Muchas Lovas X

Where did everyone go? I keep checking in and no-one is posting. Has Team 16 disappeared?

Jess

Back