16 and Shrinking Team 16

We've done fabulous :D

Hey Jessie.. i promise you, the cheese on sticks are yours lol I might pinch the one before handing them to you tho ;)

Little bit of what we fancy will do us the world of good. What's great for me is, if I do manage to get to 19st 13lbs... I know I won't over eat because I will NEVER, EVER in my life get passed that 20st mark again, so it's all going to be good. Eat whatever I want, within reason and I'm really looking forward to it.

Your anniversary in a penthouse sweet sounds bloody lovely :D Awww, sooo romantic! How sweet is that... champagne and get some strawberrys ;) like they do in Pretty woman lol I'm sad I know! You'll have to tell us alllllllllllllllllllllll about it. When is your anniversary?

I feel really excited today :D

Well done again girlies :D We're great xx

had to quickly come on to day YAY to tracey - you'll be 19 stone summat before you know it and the good thing about being bigger (sorry to use that word) is that you lose loads more than people like me which keeps you going. when you don't have much to lose you tend to lose a few pounds at a time and its tmepting to eat crap cos you think you are nearly there.

well done girls, and can i say how much i love being in this team!

hi me again

ate loads last night but wanted to come on quickly and say that i am back on the water and shakes!!!!

hi girls - where is everyone?

probably better that no one is around as i have a confession to make. After my pizza meal out on wed i went back on CD on thurs but ended up having a quarter slice of pizza on thurs and today i have had about 5 spoons of rice!!! i don't know what the hell is wrong with me! i'm nibbling on bits and i know this will make me stop losing weight.

one of my problems is that i am CRAVING savouring stuff. i usually have 2 hot choc shakes a day and one bar so everything i have is sweet. did ss+ today and had some chicken.

can someone please tell me that its worh carrying on? I don't get weighed this week so all is well and i am hoping that i still have to pull it back and lose something for next sat!

HELP!

Hiya Leeds,

What a disaster the last few days have been. I was in the middle of posting to wish you a happy birthday for Thursday & my computer locked me out! I'm re-connected now but v. annoying. I was then away with work, came down with a bug, and all I have been able to keep down is bread! :sign0137: Checked the scales & I've gained already, so pretty miffed all round!

Anyway, hope you had a fabulous birthday Leeds, and that you enjoyed your pizza. Was it a significant number? :birthday:

Sounds like you're finding it tough to get back into your stride, which is hardly surprising. But - you don't really need me to tell you it's worth carrying on do you? Of course you've got time to get back into it before next Saturday - you've got over a week so I'm sure you'll do it. I know you've felt a bit disappointed because you were losing every other week, but you've really hung in there and have done brilliantly. All those losses sure do add up. You've got a real chance of hitting your target this side of Christmas!!!

I sort of know how you feel though, because I really can't stomach any of the packs at the moment - even drinking water is making me ill. I know I need to get back on track as soon as possible, but it's going to be a real wrench leaving those carbs alone again.

Tell you what - let's check in tomorrow (hopefully I'll be less green around the gills) and see if we can keep each other out of mischief!

I know I'm not going to make my target by Christmas, but the way I see it - even a few pounds between now and then will make me feel better about myself, and will be a few pounds less I have to lose in the new year.

No sign of Tracey? Hope everything's ok.

Oh - and as well as feeling ill, I've got a weird craving for sherry - never drunk it in my life!!!! (And just in case you were wondering - no - I'm not!!!)

Much love xxx

Oh girls i have major confessions and have been scared to some on the team thread. Had chocolate last sat sun and mon god knows why i can't believe i was such an idiot. I gained 5 lbs. Grrrrr anyway i am back in Kestosis and raring to go. I am so sorry i haven't been around work has been demanding so much of me and i have been away for a few days this week too. So i am back to the beginning and gonna make sure i stay on the straight and narrow now.

Well done Tracey you are going so well and so are Leeds and Jesse i just think having a blip is gonna happen but lets get fired up now to lose lots before christmas. in the voice of the man on the phonesfor u advert YEAH YEAH Love to you all XXX

Hi Teamies...

Firstly.... Don't beat yourself up about pizza's, rice, chocolate. What done is done. You're right Jessie, even if it's a few pounds between now and Christmas it's still closer to where you want to be.

I've been out for the last few days so haven't really had much time to come on, but it's soooo much easier when we check in regularly. To sit at this lap top with my shake and water, and water, and water.. so i'm going to be here A LOT again...

Come on team, in the words of the tesco advert.. Every little helps! So.. don't worry about the little cheats, you can still do it :)

I'm hoping for another good loss this week, get me closer to my goal for Xmas. :D Fingers crossed!

Hope you had a fan-daby-dosie birthday Leeds hun xx

Happy Birthday Leeds Darling XX

Good Morning Campers

Hey Shrinkers good morning to you all.

I half expected to wake up with snow on the ground today but its dry and fine and the sun is shining, though its very chilly out there.

How is everyone feeling today??? I am good tested for Kestosis yesterday and was back in very comfortably so iam relieved i can get back on track and get some of this chub off.

What has everyone got planned today??? I am going to be good and not cheat for a start. Then my friend from work who has also just started CD last week is coming over and we are going to go and have a Hot Stones Massage at a local spa. I need the relaxation and the treat will be good. I think i will up my water intake today though just in case it makes me de-hydrated.

Just a quickie does anyone use the water flavourin?? I love the berry one and keep a 1.5L jug in the fridge with it in and make myself drink that in the day. On the days when i am working or away i add it to a litre bottle and shake. If anyone is struggling with water this is the way forward. Jessie i have tried the cranberry bar now and it was sooo horrid the falseness of the flavour was so bad. I dunno but i think the bars taste meaty lol its probably just the soya.

Anyway i am back on th right road now and i may only post more at weekends cos of work but i finish for christmas on the 12th december till the 5th January so i can help you girls through the festive period.

Leeds whereabouts in Leeds are you hun??

Love to you all

hi all

so good to have you all back. well i weighed at home and have gained 1lbs. considering i ate LOADS on wed and haven't been 100% for the rest of the week i feel ok.

I have realised that this is not a race, and i have all the time in the world to lose the last 10lbs. i'm gonna try for 100% this week and try and lose some more, but i am fed up of beating myself up whenever i slip. thanks for all the support girls, it means a lot.

I don't feel like the damage done is too great and i am looking forward to this next week.

I used to live in leeds but have moved to shipley now.

anyway, thanks again girls and lets all try our best and stop giving ourselves a hard time about it. everytime i have a shake instead of a meal i am gonna give myself a pat on the back!!!!

this diet is blooming hard but lets give ourselves the best shot we can. its also a difficult time to diet with xmas, parties, winter etc!

good luck hunnies!

I think you will shift that 10lbs by xmas if you are good for a couple of weeks and then get up the plans too. I would like to get a stone for xmas. I have weighed myself today and i look like i got a loss. My CDC is coming for an extra weighin tomorrow because i had put a 5 lb on last week i was honest that i had cheated with her so she is trying to help me.

I am currently trying my first hot choc n mint and at first i found it a little bitter but now its very nice and just the job for these chilly wintery days.

Have a good day all will check in tonight to see how you all are.

Much Love and positiveness

XX

Hiya Lovelies,

Hope you're weekend is going well. I'm still feeling bloomin' awful but have decided that no matter what, I'm back on the wagon tomorrow.

I've had to cancel my wi on Monday because OH is out, so it's given me a chance to catch up on myself.

Leeds, you're so close to goal now. Keep at it and those lbs will melt away ... Slinky is just around the corner!

And JimmyShoo -ooooh the hot stones massage sounds LOVELY!!! I've never had one before, so you'll have to tell me all about it. I'm going off the cranberry bar too now & have started liking the chocolate one, which I couldn't stand last week. CD does weird things to your taste buds!

What have you been up to then Tracey? Is it Christmas related? I have an image of you with your decorations up already, being all organised and excited whilst the rest of us just get ratty & frazzled. I love Christmas, but I can't believe it's SO CLOSE. YIKES!!!!

Enjoy your Saturday night girls. I'm going to be in front of the telly feeling sick & sorry for myself (for one more night) then I'm determined to wake up bright eyed and bushy tailed tomorrow. (Will probably be baggy eyed & bushy haired though...)

xxx

The hot stones massage was amazing i have never experienced anything so amazing in my life i was left feeling all floaty and deeply relaxed. The hot stones are used to massage you with the carrier oil and penetrate down to the 5th layer and deep into the muscle tissue. I had lots of crystals in the muscles and and could feel them pop. I have had many massages and this has got to be the best i still feel all lovely and comfy and relaxed 5 hours later.

I highly recommend it though i have had to drink loads of water since which can only be good for CD.

Hope all are of you are good and hanging in there XXX Much Love XXX

Evening girlies... (well, it's kinda late!)

I'm struggling today, I want to eat......... again! I feel like this most days and how I struggle through I don't know so, the days aren't going fast enough for me.

I've only got one more prezzie to get for my dad, and i'm done! This is the first time ever. Usually, you could swear someone tells me on the 23rd December that Christmas is 2 days away and that's the only time I rush around in a panic to get prezzies. ... This year though, i need something to concentrate on to get my mind off food! I'd sooo love to cook a nice meal (and i hardly ever cooked lol so why i want to is beyond belief!)

Ohhhh that hot stones massage sounds like heaven!! Ooooh I'm imagining it now............ lush!

Leeds - good luck with them 10lbs hun, you can do it.. :) **cheering you on**

Jessie - you had the same night as me by the sounds of it, X factor, I'm a celebrity get me out of here and the jungle again. (oh, and I did flick over to watch some darts when I could) and for some reason.....

My OH thinks i'm losing the plot, i've never been a great lover of pizza, it is nice... but never fancy one! But tonight I could smell it in the kitchen, one with sweetcorn on.. and no one had had anything close to a pizza! Lol - ok... i think it's time... :) I am seriously losing it! hehe

How are we all today??

Morning girls i woke at 7am bright eyed and bushy tailed (and bushy haired) LOL but the rain and snow is horrible isn't it. I wanted a trip to the shops today but i'm not so sure now if i really want to become unsnuggly.

I have got my CDC coming at 5.30 to weigh me and hope she sees a difference on the scales.

I had a crap night really last night. I got a text from one of my friends asking why we weren't out for my BF's birthday as all the couples were out. I frankly wasn't told. I would have gone and drank soda they wouldn't have known. It was her birthday on the 13th and when i went round with her pressie (a 100ml bottle of Hugo for Women some lip glosses and cute keyring from next) she said they were going out on the friday night for a meal just her and her partner, but then she was on nights. To cut a long story short this is the jealous one (i mentioned her before and haven't told her about CD) While i was at her house her mum and sister commented on how gr8 i looked and had i been losing weight. Then i went to the hairdressers the next day and they were like OMG look at you you look amazing you have lost so much weight, and who was sat in the chair under a head of foils my BF. She is maybe around the 15stones mark size 18-20 bottoms and 16-18 top so i know why we haven't been asked. I was gutted but asked my friend who text me not to tell her i was gutted. We have been asked out on a big night out on the 13th December and they will be there and i am determind i will get another stone off. Why are some ppl so damn horrid. You wouldn't believe this but she was so lovely to me all summer (perhaps that had something to do with her owing me £500, and her partner not knowing). Wayne her partner is a really old friend and lost his first wife at 34, we were all BestM8's but we embraced his girlfriend into the fold a few years later and i cannot now believe how much she has upset me. Am i being too soft and silly??:sigh:

I ended up sobbing last night i was gutted.:cry:

I am gonna be 100% i have to do this

Love to you all

Oh JimmyShoo! You've hit the nail on the head - it sounds like jealousy, pure & simple. You're not being soft & silly at all - I can't imagine how hurt you must have felt.

Some people just can't take it when those close to them do well. She obviously has her own issues, but to shut you out because you're looking pretty damn hot is unfair (and childish!)

However - just remember - weight apart (because it doesn't matter what size she is - you can be just as gorgeous at size 20+ as you can at size 10) the fact remains that she is bitter, petty and childish, and you are PRETTY DAMN HOT and generally lovely!

So I think you're right - go to your do on the 13th and make sure you flaunt your gorgeousness at every opportunity!!! She might see sense and realise how awful she is being. If not, spend your time with people who encourage you and are really chuffed when you do well.

Speaking of which - congratulations on the fantastic comments from the hairdressers, etc. People must be really taking notice now!

Tracey - how organised are you??? You're not going to be running around on Christmas Eve - you'll have time to enjoy your lovely treats. I really need to get myself sorted. Have you got your tree up yet? Yep - my Saturday was very similar to yours, but darts? Darts??? No wonder you're smelling phantom pizza - it's enough to scramble anyone's brain!

I got on the scales today and it's not good news. Since I got sick, I've managed to gain 5lbs! Just goes to show how carbs pile the weight on, because I haven't really eaten much, but it has been mostly dry toast etc....

Anyway, I'm feeling a bit better today, so back on the straight & narrow for me. The house is also an absolute TIP because I haven't felt well enough to do much. My OH would happily fall over the overflowing laundry basket & it would never occur to him to put it in the machine & add some soapy stuff! So I'm going to try for a super-active sort-out-the-house day to burn off some toast lbs.

Leeds - hope you're finding it ok. I'm all positive at the moment, but then again, it's only 11am!!

Good luck & have a great Sunday everyone. Do you think we need to advertise for new teamies?

Morning everyone..

Jimmyshoo - :( OMG! Why do people have to be so damn pig ignorant?! Just take it from where it comes from hun. The people who are not jealous are all telling you how much you've lost and how fab you look etc, so that's lovely. It's only the bitter jealous ones who will always act the opposite way.

My sister in law has weight issues, so is telling me everyweek, 'oh you'll be off your diet next week now if you don't lose enough... 3lbs isn't exactly much so it won't be worth it' but.... it doesn't bother me because I KNOW what she's like. You know what your friend is like, don't let it get to you. There's only going to be one happy bunny at the end of all this, and that's gonna be you! Roll on the 13th December and you're going to look and feel A-M-A-Z-I-N-G! Goooo girly ;)

Jessie - Don't worry about the scales for this week hun, you've been ill! So, after the cdc weighs you this evening put it behind you and start fresh for this week :) You can do it hun xx Glad you're feeling better too xx

Darts? ohhhh I lovvvvvve the game! Always have. I used to be really good at it, county level and 12th in Wales but then stopped because of the lifestyle. I need to lose weight and all that drinking was no good. :( i miss it loads, but want to lose weight more so.

and yes! My christmas tree has been up for just over 2 weeks now lol :D Ohhhh i'm so sad this year.... lol

Leeds - How you feeling honey?

Hope you all have a lovely day, catch you later xxx

Back