16 and Shrinking Team 16

I lost 5lbs this week got weighed this evening

jimmy shoo - well done.

Tracey - keep at it

jessie B - illnesses can do that to you but if you are good this week you will have lost the 5 and another 5 by next week. its a small blip.

I didn't get weighed this week but am getting weighed on sat so wish me luck. was good yesterday and its 5 days till i weigh in so am wanting a loss

Hey Girls, Hope you are all well and having a good day. I am SS+ for 2 days as i am away with work tomorrow night and i think this is where i fell down last time. I will take enough bars and tetra's to be 100% incase the hotel won't make grilled chicken and green veg for me. I will have more water and packs in my overnight bag than clothes i am going by train this time too so have to carry it all. Still thats a bit of excerise isn't it. I had a good day and couldn't believe i bought a size 12 coat. Admittedley it is just a bit tight at the top and it is more of a swing style but i wasn't buying a 16 to not be able to where it in a few weeks. Anyway it looks good and i feel good in it.

Jessie - When i was ill the other week it knocked me right off course and it took until last week for me to really get it together again, don't panic you will soon get back to it and honestly the weight comes off that quickly it won't have caused a problem for you.

Good Luck Leeds for Saturday, i get weighed again on Sunday as i had an extra this week to get me back on track.

Tracey you are so organised i envy you being this way, i am not far off done and but have lots of wrapping to do. I have a week off soon so i am going to take care of it all then.

DH is going for an op on his knee on Friday so i will be running round after him for a few days i think next weekend. He is 40 at Christmas and we are having a party so i have so much to organise LOL TRACEY can you come and help LOL

Love to you all catch up later XXJimmyXXX

lol Jimmyshoo,

I'll come and help organise it no problem, just keep me away from the vol-au-vonts i've been fancying from the start of this diet ....mmmm yummie!

Sounds like a plan for your overnight stays hun, good for you ;) Ohh and wrapping christmas prezzies is lovely :)

Good luck for Saturday Leeds ;) you can do it honey

Well, i'm having an ok day, haven't drunk much though, think i need to settle with a few waters. I said to my oh last night that I could have eaten a nice pork chop mmmm.... guess what the swine is having tonight? YIP! PORK CHOP! It's in my oven now... cooking!!!! grrrrr Might vanish upstairs for a bit while he munches away ...

Oh!!! I didn't realise we could borrow Tracey! Fab - when you've finished sorting out JimmyShoo's party, you can come round here & get my festivities organised (remember the cheese on sticks!!!):D You're not an events organiser are you? If not, a new career could be beckoning!!!

JimmyShoo, that was a fantastic loss this week - well done. With all the packs you're lugging about on your journey, you'll have dropped another stone by next week! No need for the gym ...

Thanks for the pep talk (and to Tracey & Leeds) too. I have made myself get back on track 100% today, but I don't feel as fired up as I did. Doesn't help that someone asked when the baby was due & I had to say that actually, it's all me!

Tracey - darts champ eh? I confess, it is one of my rare guilty pleasures (watching not playing - I couldn't hit a barn door.) I think it stems from an early crush on Keith Dellar (now I'm showing my age!)

Leeds, well done for getting back on track. I tried yesterday, but the nibbles caught me - so hard to break free from the carbs again after having toast. I'm determined not to crumble again though.

As far as letting Irene know results is concerned - do we have to pm them to her? Do we need more members as we're 2 down now? I'm happy to do it, but I'm not really sure what I'm doing.

Much love xxx

My CDC has just been on hols and told me the only way she can get back on sole source is to sork down the plans. So she starts monday on 810 for two days then SS+ for a few days to get into ketosis and then before you know it you are sole sourcing. You are still losing weight throughout i am gonna work this way over xmas, Enjoy xmas day and then just lo cal lo carb it till i want to sole source again.

Love to all, Tracey where do you live i will pick you up LOL, i am in st helens and liverpool overnight tomorrow but will check in wednesday keep on going girls xxx

Mornin' all,

Just wanted to say a HUGE thanks to you all for your support. I'm up an' at 'em again now - back on track yesterday & feeling much more positive. I'm going to really try to get those pesky 5lbs off this week - even did a quick session on my strider-thingy watching I'm a Celeb. (Not going to do too much exercise though - I know it's not a good idea to SS & start throwing myself around too vigorously - as if I could lol!!)

Next time I'm going to wear longer sleeves though, because I can get my head around my belly slapping about, I understand about the bum & thigh wobbles, and think even the trembling of my back fat will one day be a thing of the past. BUT OMG MY ARMS!!! Every step I took looked like I was slinging around two balloons filled with porrige!

Something a little more concealing methinks. I knew they were big, but I never imagined there would be so much jiggly movement ....

Bit of an incentive there!

Hope you're having a fab day. Tracey - how unfair! You'll have to keep quiet when you fancy something so you don't give your OH any ideas. And I'll pick you up when you're done at JimmyShoo's!

How are you doing Leeds? Still a few days to go before your wi - keeping my fingers crossed.

And JimmyShoo - catch you when you get back. Good luck with CD on the go.

xxx

Good Morning all... How are we all today?

Jessie... Cheese on sticks? ;) I'm THERE! lol No i'm not an events organiser, I don't think i'd be able to do that, i'd be forever worrying if things were done good enough.
I really do have this diet to thank for me being organised myself, I just want anything to get my mnd off it hehe!

Keith Dellar? LOL - I remember watching him too.. never had a crush tho, i don't think there's a nice looking darts player out there!! Hmmm.. i'm thinking tho, but no.. none!

And don't worry about those arms hun, you're doing the right thing and they'll disappear before your very eyes! Deffo and incentive!

Jimmyshoo - nice plan hun, sounds a good idea. I think we're all going to enjoy Christmas day :) Hmm and for the record, I live down south west wales near Swanea... quite far away! (and with a stupid sounding accent too!)

Well, i'm on my first shake of the day, weigh in tonight at 6 (nervous! Please be good ;) )
A little story here....
I've always liked low rider motorbikes, but always said I was too fat to do my test etc and get one. However, I did it. I passed my bike test year last July. I like the high handlebars and tasseled leather jackets etc! Anyway, I bought a tasseled leather jacket in April of last year and even though It didn't fit, I ALWAYS said I would one day get into it. I still wore it on the bike though, I just couldn't do it up (not very safe I know, but I liked the look of the tassels) well, I CAN ZIP IT UP! :D yay! Ok, it's not wearable because I can't bloody breath in it lol but It's done up! Weather is too cold etc to go on the bike anyway, but I'm hoping that by the time it comes around for biking weather again, I can wear it .. properly!
hehe, i know it's soooo trivial, but it felt GREATTTTTTTT! :D

Hope you're having a lovely day gilries, will clock on later xx

tracey - good luck. i am sure you willbe fine.

well i have drunk half of what i should these last few days. work has been manic and its so cold in my open plan office! last night i ate loads of my sons crisps and nibbled again, but i had a crap day all round. however, i had my shake and went to bed and woke up this morning a pound lighter. there's a lesson to be learnt - you can claw it back so even if you nibble - stop and carry on with CD.

I hope i lose this week but i have been rubbish since my birthday last week so even if i maintain i will be pleased. I do hope i lose something though!!!

its so nice having this thread and having the support - thanks girls!

Well done Leeds! it's even harder to get back to it after having a few nibbles, so... pat yourself on the back and well done for last night :)

When is your weigh day hun?

Like you say, even if you maintain your weight this week, a good week next week will show for you :D and it'll all be worth it ;)

Woohoo! -6lbs for me tonight... getting there, getting there... 18lbs to go and i'll be under the 20st mark... Can't wait, yeehaa! lol

WOW tracey - can you send some of your goodness to me? cannot wait for you to hit the 20st mark, you must be so chuffed!

I have nibbled again - what is wrong with me????? its even starting to make me laugh its so bad.

i get weighed sat and then my CDC is not around next sat cos she is going to the CD conference so i have to try and be good...... i am gonna do it properly until sat now and to be honest i am just glad i haven't totally blown it and i have stopped at the odd nibble.

so happy for you tracey and what a fab loss. if only i had large losses i am sure i would stick to it more! its the evenings that i find hard, i am great during the day!

well done again !!!

Aww hun, it is hard regarding nibbling. I fight it every day, and sometimes I think i'm going to cave in. but so far i've been ok...

I weigh sooo much chick that's how the weigh losses I get are a bit more than others. Chin up, even if it's a 1lb you're losing it's still pointing in the right direction.

Thanks hun - I can't wait to be under 20st... excited now :D:D

Awesome weight loss Tracey - well done!!! How on earth do you stay so strong? You're an inspiration, girl, you really are! At the rate you're going, you'll be well below the magic 20 before Christmas - probably with an extra few lbs 'credit' to take care of the vol-au-vents...

The whole biking thing sounds fab too. I think that come the season though, there's going to be a gorgeous tasseled jacket on ebay because it's miles too big for its owner!

Do you get far on the bike? I haven't been round Swansea way, but I get down to a place near-ish to Cardiff fairly regularly (OH's family, so will be there again over Xmas/new year) and it's lovely. I do get confused by the road signs though, and our cry of 'Quick - be good. It's the Heddlu' every time we see a police car never wears thin. Little things & little minds eh?

Leeds - there's a highly contageous night-time nibbling bug going round. I've had it & you just think you're getting over the worst & your hand falls into a crisp packet! I'm trying really hard to stay strong though, because I desperately want to lose the 5lbs I gained when I was poorly. (Not the same bug - lol) I was so desperate last night that I used my lettuce allowance from my SS+ and ate it out of a bag in front of the telly watching 24. How sad is that?

I've had an idea though. A lot of my clothes are made from stretchy jersey/t-shirt material (mostly with elasticated waists.) I've decided to get my rag-rug frame out and cut up my clothes as they get too big, and make a rug out of them. It'll be a reminder not to put the weight back on, plus it will keep my hands occupied at night.

Will let you know how I get on.

Well done to both of you for keeping at it.

And Tracey - spectacular!!!!!!:D:D:D:D

xxx

LOL at you and the 'heddlu'

Ohh god, i'd love to have a few pounds spare over for the vol-au-vonts! lol :D If i lose just 4lbs this next week, i'm in the 20stone bracket... woohoo!

We haven't really gone far on the bikes (OH passed his test same time/day as me too) my OH's family are from Newport so we've been down there and just around the coast really. Stunning places down 'The Mumbles' so end up going there for an icecream :D We did say that we're going to use them LOADS next year and go quite far. - with a new jacket hopefully ;)

Hey I like the idea of making a rug out of your clothes, it will deffo keep you busy. Great thought ;) Everything with a bit of elastic on in my wardrobe is going out the bloody door, and no elasticated waistband (besides knickers lol) are stepping food inside the house ever ever again)

It's a chilly night, so wrapping up warm.

I'm chuffed! :D but thank you all, it would be so much harder without you guys. You're great!
So, what happens with the teams? I think i'm missing the 'who's losing what' as far as teams go.

Hey Girls

I'm back home.

Well done Leeds for getting back on track, Jessie hope you are better now and WOOOOO HOOOOOO to our very own Swansea Super Slimmer Tracey the Welsh wonder, what a fabulous loss, can't wait for you to get to 20 stone honey.

Hope you are all ok, i'm fine tired tonight so gonna chill out and rest a little. Will catch up proper tomorrow.

Huggles XXX :)

hi girls - haven't been arounnd much as things are manic at work and home!

did SS+ last night and had some chicken and a nibble free evening - can you beleive it? two days till my weigh in and I am not expecting anything as have been bad and have not been drinking as much water.

good luck to you all, and tracey lets start the countdown to the 20's!

Morning team..

How we all doing?

Jimmyshoo - thanks, I REALLY can't wait to get under 20st too.. it'll be amazing for me! How are you feeling today? Hope your nice sleep has left you feeling refreshed..

Jessie - good on you hun, you'll be surprised how strong those fingernails can be, hang on in there honey..

Leeds - well done for last night chick.. no nibbling, well done :) Good luck for 2 days time chick :) Oohh i'm hoping this countdown for the 19st 13 is going to be before christmas, but nevermind if it's not :) (secretly, it does mind .... i'd love it to be )

Hope you're having a good day girls, i feel a little dog rough today... no idea why, but i'll have a shake and some water and it's bound to pass :)

Catch you later xx

Back