163lb to Lose!!!!

Balboa

Determined!
Hi everyone, I have been posting on the forum for a week or so now but only just noticed this section.

I have 163lb to lose :eek:

Going to be along journey but I feel a lot better within myself and I am not even at the end of the first week yet. Anybody who wants to chat, drop me a line!

Good luck with your weight loss. Have you selected a diet yet?

Looking forward to reading about your progress.

No not picked a diet yet. I have just been trying to eat a lot less and healthier this week. Will get weighed tomorrow or Tuesday and see how the land lies. If things are going well I may just stick with what i've been doing!

best of luck xx

OK, looks like you have as much to lose as I did, good luck mate, you can do it.

It's a long road with many pitfalls, just keep on at it.

Thanks Jim, been having a look at your thread - your story and pics are an inspiration. Thanks for the support!

Hey,

Goodluck on your journey, I see you lost 17lbs on your first WI, wooop, well done.

x

Any time mate, any time.

Best of luck my friend! I know how it is to be very big at a young age (im 23) and feel like you're missing out on the world. Feel free to add me to msn if you want to talk! Should be a blue man symbol somewhere over there <<<

I recommend Atkins if you haven't chosen a diet yet. You can lose fast on Atkins; and if you need any motivation just look at the poster above me ^

Thanks everyone! J2Blue, I haven't got MSN at the moment, but may well get it in the near future. have added you as a friend on here though!

Morning mate, how are you today?

Hi balboa,
and good luck with whatever plan you choose. I would go for something like Atkins. I'm personally doing Exante Vlcd and the males who do that seem to lose the pounds very quickly although not for the faint hearted!
x

I must admit Atkins seems easier for us blokes, the old hunter gatherer thing I suppose. :D

Would try atkins mummytummy but I have a problem with access to a cooker/stove at the moment so not sure how well I would be able to follow it.

I'm good thanks Jim, didn't have a great day yesterday but feel a lot more positive today! Ultimately I will remain happy for as long as the weight continues to come off me!

Morning mate, how's things?

TFIF!!

Morning Jim, ok thanks. Too right... I will be glad when today is over, although I have a lot of work to do over the weekend.

Feeling a bit nauseous - not sure whether its to do with following a low calorie diet or just lack of sleep!

I'm sure *SHE* will find plenty for me to do as well mate, but tonight it's pub and Donner time for me. :D

Back