16lbs FIRST WEEK WEIGH IN LOSS...OMG!

BellyFlop

Silver Member
:D Wahey!

The Pharmacist was like OMG! Then checked his records and said I was officially his greatest first week loser ever!!!!!! I topped the men and women records! Yesssssss!

And I had lost 10lbs in the two weeks prior to starting LL, on a low carb, low fat diet so he reckons I was already in Ketosis, so my loss is shocking....but in a good way!

26lbs in three weeks in total, but only LT'ing since Wednesday last week! wooooohooooooo!:D

Thanks Yummy!

I am so bluddy happy!

I am on top of the world!

I love LT!:D

Wow that really is some record hun!! Well done you xxxx

b****Y hell!!! well done you hope we have the same it would be wonderfull thats enough to spur anyone on well done

Tracy, Hanna, Daynurse!

Thank You, I am now crying with laughter/shock/happiness....I'm a soppy cow!:D

well done belly,,thats fantastic

Thanks Kelly!:)

I am going to have a stooopid smile on my mush all day now!:D

Hahahahaha and so you should hun, talk about motivation and encouragment hey??! xx

Thanks Will and Trace (That's a great name for tv show!:D)

I am determined to succeed, and I sooooo glad I stuck the first week out, it was so worth it!:D

WOW....Fantastic loss. Like you say, because you'd previously lost 10lbs, I bet you'd have been happy with 5 or 6 this week, but 16!!!!!!!!!

Well done!!

Its def about getting over the first week! Im up for Will and Trace if you are Will? lol
Ive already got a double act going with Fifi..god ill be busy lol xxx

well done bellyflop thats great how much more do you want to loose ?

Thanks Shaz!

I knew I'd lost around 12, but I wasn't expecting 16lb, I haven't been on the scales since sunday night, so the unexpected four pounds are a shocker!

But I would have been chuffed with six pounds, but I am happy it's 16!

I am dancing on air right now, I'm off to Liverpool in a while to get some new smaller clothes to inspire me even more!:D

Woohoo you deserve it hun xx

well done bellyflop thats great how much more do you want to loose ?

I want to lose another 4 or 5 stone. I will put a ticker with all my stats later!

Thank You for your comments!:)

Thanks Guys, I love the support on here!:D

Back