16st something to 15st something

Yeah I've been using my fitness pal wich says I can have 1810 but I'm hoping to lose it a bit quicker and I can live with a little less and it's easy for me to plan and count having same amount for each meal. Having a good breakfast keeps me going and not eating so much in the evening when I don't need the energy! I'm so proud to have broke the eating in evening habit. I was such a baddie! Choc, crisps, sandwiches sometimes all three! I don't eat anything after my evening meal which I have with the kids between 5-6pm so like yourself! What's your typical day on 1300????

Plain porridge or Belvita and Philadelphia light for breakfast.
Soup for lunch. I love the glorious range from asda/morrisons. It's normally about 200 calories for a whole tub of yummy soup.
Chicken/fish/ham and salad for evening meal.
I tend to have a few bits of fruit/cup a soup in between. X

Start 18st. Goal 12st. Currently 16st. 2.5lbs

Wow you're doing well. I'm losing well on 1500-1700 at the mo and it means I've got some room to drop without being starving. The Main thin for me is I didn't want to feel like a diet I wanted a lifestyle change and after so many diet plans and what not it's finally clicked!
Good luck and hope u have a lovely weekend!! X

That's sounds like a good plan!! Hope you have a fab weekend too. I'm on the nightshift at work all weekend. Thinking of the pennies for crumbs though. Ha ha! X

Currently 16st. 1.5lbs

haha i work for a very famous chocolate company, it was difficult to resist temptation at first but now i get so sick of seeing it lol. weekend off with the kids been round the farm and country park today hopefully all the walking has done some good!!!

Oooh Nina you'll be leaving us soon by the looks of your "currently" !!

I'm down to 16st5lbs this week, had a bad week last week and put 2lbs on! But it's come off this week.

Not quite yet lol. Stayed the same this week. Despite being within my allowance everyday, never mind. There's always next week! Ha ha! X

Currently 16st. 1.5lbs

I lost 5 lb this week! Makes my total 17lb lost!

So happy! :)

Weldone!! That's a fab loss. Keep it up and you'll be at your goal in no time x

Currently 16st. 1.5lbs

Goodbye girls!! I'm off to the 15's. See you all very soon there xx

Currently 15st 13.5lbs.

Well done nina!!! Hopefully see u soon in about 5lb time!

How's all the 16st ladies doing? I've got a hangover!!! :/

Hey all I've been stuck in the 16's for weeks, I hope to be in v'd 15's soon if I can join? Currently 16.4 xx

Back