17 stone to lose!!! eeeek :(

May2012

Hi

I am restarting Cambridge Weight Plan SS after a 4 year lapse.

Wish me luck, it's going to be long road!!

Support much needed :eek: 17 stone to lose :wave_cry:

Hi May
Good luck!!!

hi may good luck on your journey

wow just read that and she looks amazing good on her x

i agree lass321 it is along journey but rewards at the end good on you all xxxx

Good luck May, and everyone else..

It can be so daunting when I think of the amount I need to lose as a whole... Slowly but surely, its coming off!..

Hi May, I've got a similar amount to lose. Daunting prospect eh? We can do it though. Have you read about Emma Sealey? She lost almost 20 stone in 19 months on Cambridge so it can be done. Here is one of the links on her story: I lost 20st in 20 months using a photo diary and found love | The Sun |Woman
Good luck,
Ellie

Im going to read that now.. even tho I am not doing the Cambridge Diet, I am sure a little inspiration can go a long way...

Also, I started at your weight at the very end of Jan, beginning of Feb this year, and now I am just over 5 stone lighter, so it can be done xx

Best of luck Ellie xx

Hi May, How Ya Doing ? Everyone is different, but I would struggle is I was contantly telling myself & others I had 17 stone to lose. Just above your post is a sticky saying Small Steps, Mini Targets. Try to take each day and each week as it comes. Don't set unrealistic targets or you will become despondent. See the weight to be lost possibly as 7lb lumps. Why not reset your goal higher initially, even at around 15 stone mark. Again psychologically for me that would help, you can always readjust it. Also a target of 9 stone for your 5'7 seems low. Why not rethink it to say 11 stone 2 lb which is at the top end of a healthy weight for your height. When you reach that go lower. Only suggestions, hope you don't mind. Good luck on your journey :) xx

hi chips with everything i just aim small a aim at a stone at a time and its feels better that way not looking at the big picture all the time my o/h bought me a pandora braclet for every stone i lose he will put a gem on for me bless him least its something i can wear and see them as stones and not want to go back x

hi chips with everything i just aim small a aim at a stone at a time and its feels better that way not looking at the big picture all the time my o/h bought me a pandora braclet for every stone i lose he will put a gem on for me bless him least its something i can wear and see them as stones and not want to go back x

Thats such a lovely idea..I'll have to read that around to my hubby..lo as for goals, I use special upcoming dates, for instance, hubbies gonna be 50 at the beginning of May, and I want to lose another stone by then.. Then it's my race for life at the end of July, and I'd love to lose 3 more stone by then...

miss miff lolol yes read it out load yes i agree with your goals there great thing for you to aim at mine is as well to not ask for a extension belt on the plane for september ;lolol good luck and will be cheering you on for your race of life good on you xxxxxxxxxxx

miss miff lolol yes read it out load yes i agree with your goals there great thing for you to aim at mine is as well to not ask for a extension belt on the plane for september ;lolol good luck and will be cheering you on for your race of life good on you xxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks a million!..
You know when you feel somethings just right, and all of a sudden everything shifts into place.. Thats how I feel now about losing weight!... Never felt this alive and brilliant!...
Got a fair fat old hill to climb yet, but I got me new walking boots.. and Im gonna do this!... xxxxx

hi sweetheart im glad your feeling good and you get them walking boots on and lets walk together xxxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks MissMiff. Good to know it can be done and huge congrats on your weight loss. May and anyone else doing Cambridge, I recommend joining the Platinum Players group on facebook (think you have to be doing Cambridge as a prerequisite of joining so sorry to anyone else doing a different diet). It's a closed group so no one can see any of your photos/weight/measurements on your page! It's really inspirational.

Hi.. I have the same to lose. Started at 29 stone and now nearly at 25. I'm the worlds worst dieter so if I can do it then anyone can. Just don't give up, you'll be do glad you didn't xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back