......176 more days to go!

Aw I know how u feel! I have got loads of clothes in my wardrobe from last year for hol which I had never worn! Hopefully we will fit into them this year though! :)

im so excited to be back on plan...woop woop!! 179 days to go until im a skinny mini :) x

woo hoo! Positivity is thee key! lol we will be in those clothes in no time! :) x

Me too - so glad you posted the number of days. Its not that many really is it!!
Jumped on the scales this morning and they're the same as on Monday!! Mmm whats that all about? had one ss+ meal but good otherwise and stuck to plan. Hope they budge before weigh in on Monday.

Hi Tessie,

Yes, definately! I hope your re-start has got off great and its not too tough :) Having some buddies with the same goals makes it more fun and we can help each other along the way to help this time go by even quicker :D good luck on your journey too hun xx

My restart's going really well so far, thank goodness, although my daughter's lunch did try it's best to entice me earlier! LOL. I managed to resist and have my banana tetra instead. Feeling much more in control this time. It's really great to have some people with exactly the same goal. We can be "buddies" and motivate each other. Good luck, Hon. Hope you're doing ok. :)

My restart's going really well so far, thank goodness, although my daughter's lunch did try it's best to entice me earlier! LOL. I managed to resist and have my banana tetra instead. Feeling much more in control this time. It's really great to have some people with exactly the same goal. We can be "buddies" and motivate each other. Good luck, Hon. Hope you're doing ok. :)

Ah so glad your daughters lunch didnt win!! it does get hard at times!! iv not been so good with my water intake today so i think im finding today a little tough but other than that im doing great. and i totally agree, its great motivation when there is a few of us with the exact same goal, it feels like your letting the team down if ya dont stick to it lol so its great motivation!!! i cant believe it will be 177 days after end of today, it sure is flying past :) tmrw evening will be hard for me but iv already planned that im going to have a family games night, get all the old board games down and get the wii games out that we bought at christmas, should be fun :) x

Back