17s into 16s

AliGal

Eating meat
Up early today - and excited to be in the 17s - 17st 12.6lb to be exact. 17.84% down. A neat little overnight whoosh 1.6lb shed since yesterday.

It's a mystery to me why some days the scales STS or rise, and others it can be down 1lb or so. No reason I can work out - just my body working it through. So here's a shiny new thread for those shimmying out of the 18s into the 17s and down through the 16s.

I've shed 2 1/2 stone in since getting on plan in mid July, with a weekend off my vcld a few weeks ago. So although I am about 5lbs behind plan, I am well pleased with my momentum. I've already got the bigger sizes out of my cupboard to the charity shop. My tummy is very soft and squidgy, thighs too - but upper arms are retracting well - and calves as sturdy as ever. My feet are slimmer but I still have oedema in my calves despite regular treatments. On the plus side, I find it easier to go up & down stairs - though still a bit creaky in the mornings, and the plantar fasciitis is less frequent. Easier getting in and out of the car. If I was flying, I reckon I'd not need an extender anymore. I'm still wearing a few tops from before - that sit better, and am into a range of clothes 18-22 - not into 18 trews yet, sadly! My swim suit is an 18. The joys of big thighs and calves......

Who is joining me next in the 17s down through the 16s?

Helloooo, ive made it, im here!!😃 -3lb this week and into the next zone down. Yippeeeeee. 🤗😁 x

Hiya folks. Its -3lb for me this week so that means ive smashed my 3 stone loss. Had a bit of a ropey week last week and stayed the same but gave my head a wobble and been back on it this week. Hope you are all ok 😊

Hi. Just to say ive temporarily nipped back into the 18 zone due to a blow out month including xmas. However im back on it and determined as ever so i will be back very soon 🤗 hope you are all ok

Back