17st 6... Day one.

nixb24

Just having my final shake of day one and it's gone well. Excited and nervous. Love reading the motivating stories on here... Keep them coming!

Welcome to the forum and well done for getting thru it make sure you drink loads of water good luck

Hi nixb24 :)

Good luck for the rest of the week and for your first weigh-in! :)

Welcome. I would second the advice to drink lots of water. I thought I was a big water drinker but am having to make a huge effort to drink more. It isn't easy the first few days - but after that it gets easier. Just take it a day at a time. :)

Hi Nixb24, I'm just starting today, just had 1 shake so far, I'm starting at 17st2lb, daunted but excited for the next 8+ weeks, best of luck with your journey :)

Welcome clareybelles you should set up a diary so you can look back on it and see all the encouragement you got over time. Keep checking the forum theres not a lot of people on it this weekend they must be away, but my first.few days I was on this all.the time and it helped a lot good luck

Hey Clareybelles, hope ur first day went well. We should keep In touch as we're similar weights.. Would be good to see out weight losses! I've been hungry today but stuck to it. 2nd day down already :) good luck, keep strong.. Let's look forward to weigh in day!

Clareybelles said:
Hi Nixb24, I'm just starting today, just had 1 shake so far, I'm starting at 17st2lb, daunted but excited for the next 8+ weeks, best of luck with your journey :)

Hey clarey
I started at 17 stone 2 as well, now been doing for 7 weeks (8 on weds) and as of last weigh I was 13 stone 8! Lost 3 stone 6 in 7 weeks. It does work and it does get easier and it does pass!!! Stick with it and good luck xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi there. It had to happen.....I left my shaker behind and ended up trying to shake a shake at work in a container with a lid....I was too scared to shake it too vigorously in case I had an accident and shake ended up on the walls so I ended up with a rather lumpy shake which I had to stir a bit....

Not recommended but it was edible....although I had to guess the amount of water.....I am going to try to ensure I drink lots of water today. I drank more yesterday - but with the weather being so hot I wonder if we need to drink more?

Reminder to self: Shaker is good idea!

Still, could have been worse - I could have remembered the shaker but not the powder! :eek:

Hi guys, thanks so much for all the encouragement and words of advice, it really does help.

Al30 I have been reading through some of the diarys and it's great to read back on so I'll take that advice for sure :) I'm really finding this forum great for distraction at times of boredom.

Nixb24 how did you get on today? I'm just finishing day 2 and found it fine, it was my first day working and on lipotrim so the day goes really fast at work, only down side was I must have went to the loo 50 times, people will be looking at me funny soon, lol.

Sunshine you don't know how much your words have encouraged me, I am committing to tfr for at least 8 weeks and to think I could have the kind of loses you have had in the same time really excites me & spurs me on, thanks for that and massive well done on your loss to date :) you look fab in your pic :)

I was looking through old pics of myself this evening for distraction and I'm just disgusted at some of them to think I let myself go from that to 17st2lb in what feels like no time!

Clarey, today was good. Already day 3 done :) Feeling less hungry and no more headaches. Sooo looking forward to Fridays weigh in!

How are u feeling? Some people had KFC at work today, the food didn't bother me but the smell.. That was tough!

Sunshine: wow well done! That is awesome, if I lose anything close to what you've done in 7 weeks.. I'll be over the moon! Have u been exsercising? Any tips will help us newbies!

:)

Hi clarey
Aaw that's so nice, I'm glad. Just stick with it, it really is worth it and it's flown by you know, and u will feel soo proud of yourself that u did it, just like I do, much better than the feelings of disappointment we would be feeling if given up xx
I haven't done any exercise!!! That's bad I know but after a full day at work I just don't have the energy! But really need to, I'm doing ok at mo but my one fear is saggy skin eeks xx
Keep at it, small goals, n just keep thinking it really is not that long to go x

Hey Nix & sunshine,

So day 3 over, just finished my 3rd shake and feeling fine, not hungry or anything and not thinking about it too much which is good. I was lucky I think, I didn't get headaches at all but did feel very weak/tired yesterday but today I was totally fine. Totally agree with you on smells nib, I'm not hungry but hubby had chicken yesterday and the SMELL, oh it just smelled like the nicest chicken in the world!

Great to hear how well you're doing sunshine, I did lipotrim before my wedding 3 years ago but it was more a case of I had to do it as time was running out, this time I feel much more positive, I feel I want to do it for myself, no other reason or upcoming event so I'm finding it much easier so far. I did it for 6 weeks that time and was delighted with myself so I just keep remembering that feeling and if I did it then I know I can do it again because I want it for better reasons this time, mainly just health and appearance.

I haven't done much exercise in the last few years bar walking my little dog but I would like to get back into swimming and running once I drop the first few stone and gain a bit of confidence :)

sunshine_72 said:
Hey clarey
I started at 17 stone 2 as well, now been doing for 7 weeks (8 on weds) and as of last weigh I was 13 stone 8! Lost 3 stone 6 in 7 weeks. It does work and it does get easier and it does pass!!! Stick with it and good luck xx

That is such an inspiration!! I'm starting form about that weight too and would love to lose the weight, I just have to be focused.

a great thread, you are doing really well, Im at day 6 and also started around 17st 4. Be interesting to see our losses.

Keep it up

Bennet
x

Hi All

I am only on my second day so far just had last shake, I have found that trying to breathe through mouth instead of nose when around food especially hot food helps numb the smell. As working in a bakery where we sell hot/cold foods and being a new job, I found it worked to get me through the day.

Well done danielle, you have great willpower working around food

Thank you al30, my hardest test is for the next 2 days I am working 11 hour shifts! It's the tiredness I am most struggling with as for past 3 days I have had to have an hour nap to keep me going. Just wondering how long before tiredness settles?

Hate to tell you that mine never went away but I think I am the exception to the rule

Back