ProPoints 17th times a charm!!!

OK so WI is null and void this week as I'm sure how to trust my parents scales. My mam said she put a new battery in it so think it's no longer 2lb difference.
It weighed me at 9st 7. But if I was to take 2lbs off that I'd have lost 3.5 lbs and there's no way after the wedding etc. I cud go with 9.7 which wud be 1.5 lb loss which wud be great but I'm only fooling myself if I can't trust it so I'm gona leave it.
I had a sneaky WI durIng week-no whoopass please as the reason I did it was Incase I didn't trust scales here and I'd have some idea. Tue morn was a sts so I'd be happy to say I def didn't put on any weight this week. I may have even lost 0.5 or 1 lb. And I'm gona leave it at that.

No WI at all next wk. It'll be Sunday or Monday so I'll just reset and try my best :D

I think it's so tricky with different scales...I can't give u Whoopass/slapped wrist/smacked bum after I did the same ;-) x

Oh a girl after my own heart.. i love red wine. no one else in my family like it so every time they get a present of a bottle it comes straight to me :)
Enjoy your holidays and go you with your size 8 jeans. I'm so jealous!
Yea its the same in my family.. No-one else drinks wine at all so it all comes to me :)

OK so WI is null and void this week as I'm sure how to trust my parents scales. My mam said she put a new battery in it so think it's no longer 2lb difference.
It weighed me at 9st 7. But if I was to take 2lbs off that I'd have lost 3.5 lbs and there's no way after the wedding etc. I cud go with 9.7 which wud be 1.5 lb loss which wud be great but I'm only fooling myself if I can't trust it so I'm gona leave it.
I had a sneaky WI durIng week-no whoopass please as the reason I did it was Incase I didn't trust scales here and I'd have some idea. Tue morn was a sts so I'd be happy to say I def didn't put on any weight this week. I may have even lost 0.5 or 1 lb. And I'm gona leave it at that.

No WI at all next wk. It'll be Sunday or Monday so I'll just reset and try my best :D
Yea I think you're right to skip.. You don't wana be doign yerself out of a good loss either by taking the result without taking off the 2... I'd doubt the fact its a new battery would change how it weighs TBH but just in case.. I think you're safe to carry on doing what your doing chic.. You're having a fab couple of days so far so I think you'll be fine xx

I think it's so tricky with different scales...I can't give u Whoopass/slapped wrist/smacked bum after I did the same ;-) x

Ah well to be honest-I'm really glad I did now cos I wudnt have had a clue what to even guess at this morn otherwise.
But I'll continue on. If two nites on the complete tear and two days eating food I had no hand in, gave me at least a sts then I feel better bout this week already. :D

Yea its the same in my family.. No-one else drinks wine at all so it all comes to me :)

Yea I think you're right to skip.. You don't wana be doign yerself out of a good loss either by taking the result without taking off the 2... I'd doubt the fact its a new battery would change how it weighs TBH but just in case.. I think you're safe to carry on doing what your doing chic.. You're having a fab couple of days so far so I think you'll be fine xx

Ya I'll just have to bring my scales down again and compare them again.
Ya I don't knew whether its good or bad so don't wana annoy myself
But as I said I'm glad to have at least sts after a heavy weekend last week. I think I'll be OK this week. Be good on the good days and deal with the bad parts-drink, chipper etc

Goin for coffee in a while with a frIend-no cakes. Then lunch with a different friend but normal healthy wrap I hope-bit of a strange coffee shop to be honest-think it does one quiche, one soup, one wrap. :D I'll try my best. And fish for dinner a la my mammy. :D

Ah well to be honest-I'm really glad I did now cos I wudnt have had a clue what to even guess at this morn otherwise.
But I'll continue on. If two nites on the complete tear and two days eating food I had no hand in, gave me at least a sts then I feel better bout this week already. :D

It's cos you're a machine Brona ;-) x So proud of you for the choices you have made when you can! X

Still can't get over size 8 jeans - its amazeballs!!! I think my thighs will always prevent me from size 8 anything!!

I love red wine, it's about my favourite thing, along with chocolate, steak & potatoes!!

3.5lbs off would be amazing, but yeah prob best to ignore or else you may be disappointed when you get back...you're staying really focused though so well done :D

3 coffees and 2 teas later I'm all caffeined out :D

my idea of heaven all that caffeine i love it. i actually get a headache if i dint have it.
proud of you brona all your good food choices and willpower puts me to shame

It's cos you're a machine Brona ;-) x So proud of you for the choices you have made when you can! X

Aw thanks hon. You're too kind. :)

Still can't get over size 8 jeans - its amazeballs!!! I think my thighs will always prevent me from size 8 anything!!

I love red wine, it's about my favourite thing, along with chocolate, steak & potatoes!!

3.5lbs off would be amazing, but yeah prob best to ignore or else you may be disappointed when you get back...you're staying really focused though so well done :D

Thanks hon. Ya, I didn't wana get my hopes up either. Ill be happy if it works out that it was a sts. :)
More wine tonite-i am on holidays :)

And you probably need a massive McWee! X

Big McWee... ;)

my idea of heaven all that caffeine i love it. i actually get a headache if i dint have it.
proud of you brona all your good food choices and willpower puts me to shame

To be honest im not used to that much. Felt quite jittery after them to be honest! :) Ya feeling good bout willpower.... I know I won't be deprived before the end of the weeks holidays so Im holding out... ;)

Friday -reset of weeklies

Breakfast:
Cornflakes & milk (5)
tea

Snacks:
Coffee x 2 (0)

Lunch:
Wrap with tikka chicken (7)
diet coke

Snacks:
coffee
tea

Dinner:
Hake, new potato, carrots, butter (6)

Snacks:
orange
apple, banana, yogurt (1)
literally 4 of my brother's chippy chips (1)
wine (4)

Total dailies used: 26/26
Weeklies used today: 0/49
Total weeklies left: 49

APs earned today: 0 -didn't wear pedometer

Friday -reset of weeklies

Breakfast:
Cornflakes & milk (5)
tea

Snacks:
Coffee x 2 (0)

Lunch:
Wrap with tikka chicken (7)
diet coke

Snacks:
coffee
tea

Dinner:
Hake, new potato, carrots, butter (6)

Snacks:
orange
apple, banana, yogurt (1)
literally 4 of my brother's chippy chips (1)
wine (4)

Total dailies used: 26/26
Weeklies used today: 0/49
Total weeklies left: 49

APs earned today: 0 -didn't wear pedometer

Brona, You're doing so well on your Hols! Not even 1 Weekly, check you out! Love how you counted 4 Chippy Chips too ;-) x

Brona, You're doing so well on your Hols! Not even 1 Weekly, check you out! Love how you counted 4 Chippy Chips too ;-) x

Thanks honey.
Ya well I felt a bit bad using dailies on alcohol but I decided it was instead of eating choc or crisps which I'd easily spend 6pp on. :D
And ya-I'm not sure what 4 chips wud be really but I didn't want to NOT count them :D

As I Said yesterday-I don't mind being good for as long as I can and then if I have loads left at end of week I'll treat myself :D x

Whoop whoop. Real holidays start today.
Collected my brother from airport last nite but he'd been in US on business all week so not much chats yet... look forward to catching up.

Off to beauticians at 11-bikini and eyebrows-both awful! New one in village at home so gona give her a go.

Then (healthy) lunch and leaving after. Stopping quickly in dunnes on way over to get more fruit, slimbos for burgers, skim milk etc. Yey!

My parents are fairly healthy-usual meat 2 veg really. But In the 2 days I've been here I've realised they eat very little fruit and the veg for dinner is tiny amount. So I think I was really tired and low energy yesterday cos I wasn't filling up on 0pp foods like I wud in my own house. I was prepping carrots for dinner last nite-only veg besides potatoes which I don't particuLarly like anyway-and my mam was like-oh that's loads-I kept peeling and chopping and I gave me and my sister more than my mam and dad and I'd say stIll only bout third of amount of veg I'd normally eat! I'm gona have to watch out for tHat during week! :D

Thanks honey.
Ya well I felt a bit bad using dailies on alcohol but I decided it was instead of eating choc or crisps which I'd easily spend 6pp on. :D
And ya-I'm not sure what 4 chips wud be really but I didn't want to NOT count them :D

As I Said yesterday-I don't mind being good for as long as I can and then if I have loads left at end of week I'll treat myself :D x

A moment on the lips is a lifetime on the hips after all ;-) Im just back from WI, updated my Thread! X

Yea I fill up on veg and stuff for my dins! Meat and 2 veg typical Irish dins! Yay for slimbos where would we be without them! Good luck with the waxing! I usually take to painkillers an hour beforehand! It works like a dream

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com mobile app

Whoop whoop. Real holidays start today.
Collected my brother from airport last nite but he'd been in US on business all week so not much chats yet... look forward to catching up.

Off to beauticians at 11-bikini and eyebrows-both awful! New one in village at home so gona give her a go.

Then (healthy) lunch and leaving after. Stopping quickly in dunnes on way over to get more fruit, slimbos for burgers, skim milk etc. Yey!

My parents are fairly healthy-usual meat 2 veg really. But In the 2 days I've been here I've realised they eat very little fruit and the veg for dinner is tiny amount. So I think I was really tired and low energy yesterday cos I wasn't filling up on 0pp foods like I wud in my own house. I was prepping carrots for dinner last nite-only veg besides potatoes which I don't particuLarly like anyway-and my mam was like-oh that's loads-I kept peeling and chopping and I gave me and my sister more than my mam and dad and I'd say stIll only bout third of amount of veg I'd normally eat! I'm gona have to watch out for tHat during week! :D

I always fill my Plate with Veg too, when I get a dinner in a restaurant I always think the Veg helping is really skimpy! Hope your waxes are ok, no pain no gain ;-) x

I don't like when I'm out how they cover the veg in butter :(
Hope the waxing won't be too sore...never had a bikini wax.I'm too chicken!!

I don't like when I'm out how they cover the veg in butter :(
Hope the waxing won't be too sore...never had a bikini wax.I'm too chicken!!

I'm with you there! Who ever thought Butter on Veg is right was very wrong! X

Oh no... butter on certain veg is delish.
I absolutely love butter on potatoes, but I also love butter on sweetcorn.
Mmmmmmm.

Back