ProPoints 17th times a charm!!!

Oh no... butter on certain veg is delish.
I absolutely love butter on potatoes, but I also love butter on sweetcorn.
Mmmmmmm.

Ewwwwww that's busy wrong! I can't stand butter on potatoes! In fact I don't like butter on anything, not even bread! X

Brona chic you're doing super these past few days.. Well done you!! And I think you're approaching it the right way too.. Fair play

As for restaurant portions of veg.. Completely agree.. Far too mean with them..
N no to spuds in potatoes but yum to it on sweetcorn :)

Hey guys
Cross with the chipper-no chIcken breast. Panicked and got chicken Goujons but cudnt take skin off.
Shud have got fish and taken batter off or better still cooked when I got back to house which wud have been fine

Anyway-can't find pro points for deep dried chicken Goujons? Anyone help? Guru?

Hey guys
Cross with the chipper-no chIcken breast. Panicked and got chicken Goujons but cudnt take skin off.
Shud have got fish and taken batter off or better still cooked when I got back to house which wud have been fine

Anyway-can't find pro points for deep dried chicken Goujons? Anyone help? Guru?

McGuru reporting for duty ;-) 3 Mc Chicken Selects are 10pp and 5 McChicken Selects are 16pp, I think Goujons would be about the same as they look similar?!? X

McGuru reporting for duty ;-) 3 Mc Chicken Selects are 10pp and 5 McChicken Selects are 16pp, I think Goujons would be about the same as they look similar?!? X

Oh God now I feel like crap. Fish even with all batter wud have been 12pp! What a waste! :(

Thanks Mcguru though....

Oh God now I feel like crap. Fish even with all batter wud have been 12pp! What a waste! :(

Thanks Mcguru though....

You're McWelcome, sorry to bring bad news! how many Goujons did u have? X

You're McWelcome, sorry to bring bad news! how many Goujons did u have? X

Compared to McDonalds selects-about 3. And then chips.
I don't mind using my weeklies-I'm on holidays. But not on waste of pps :-(

Compared to McDonalds selects-about 3. And then chips.
I don't mind using my weeklies-I'm on holidays. But not on waste of pps :-(

3 isn't too bad Sweetie as I bet u didn't have many chips either? What do u have planned for today?x

Hey hunnie... I know how it can be when you realise something is silly PP's after ya'v eaten them.. But yer on yer holidays.. You've been great up to that.. So just draw a line n move on.. Don't let it ruin yer mojo.. Today's a new day.. N it wasn't that bad anyway...

Oh guys, it put me in really really really bad form form for the nite. Just like most of us-if I'm gona use my pp I'd like it to be worth it-and it wasn't!
Drank diet 7-up in pub cos didn't wana waste anymore.
Had a really bad nites sleep aswel.
But finally I've come out of it. I didn't post up last nite cos when I'm in that mood-nothing but time will help me get over it.
Thank you so much for your kind words-I know it's no biggie. I'll know for future and compared to where I was weeks ago-it was great. :D

So I'm having a 1pp breakfast while some gone to mass and started boiling potatoes etc for salad for lunch. So lunch can be curbed bcos if there's anything I know how to pp-its salad. :D
And were goin to charity breakfast when they're back from mass but I've eaten so I'll just have coffee and donate. :D

Thanks again guys-today will be good day. :D xx

Oh guys, it put me in really really really bad form form for the nite. Just like most of us-if I'm gona use my pp I'd like it to be worth it-and it wasn't!
Drank diet 7-up in pub cos didn't wana waste anymore.
Had a really bad nites sleep aswel.
But finally I've come out of it. I didn't post up last nite cos when I'm in that mood-nothing but time will help me get over it.
Thank you so much for your kind words-I know it's no biggie. I'll know for future and compared to where I was weeks ago-it was great. :D

So I'm having a 1pp breakfast while some gone to mass and started boiling potatoes etc for salad for lunch. So lunch can be curbed bcos if there's anything I know how to pp-its salad. :D
And were goin to charity breakfast when they're back from mass but I've eaten so I'll just have coffee and donate. :D

Thanks again guys-today will be good day. :D xx

Hope u have a fab day Sweetie :) Salad for lunch sounds fab, do you have sunshine today?x

Ah Brona do t be down ur on Hols and deserve the break after working so hard! Hope u enjoy your day today and yay for salad it's a lifesaver isn't it?

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hope u have a fab day Sweetie :) Salad for lunch sounds fab, do you have sunshine today?x

Had sunshine earlier. Sun gone in now but still warm. Think I'm goin for swim at the beach. :D

Ah Brona do t be down ur on Hols and deserve the break after working so hard! Hope u enjoy your day today and yay for salad it's a lifesaver isn't it?

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com mobile app

Aw I'm feeling much better today. Just lots of things botherIng me.

Last edited:
Had sunshine earlier. Sun gone in now but still warm. Think I'm goin for swim at the beach. :D

Aw I'm feeling much better today. Just lots of things botherIng me.

Did u go for your Swim Brona? X

Did u go for your Swim Brona? X

Yep. It was fab. Myself and my brother drove out. Had loads of time In water-it wasn't cold at all! And tHen my otHer brother and two of my sisters joined us. Great time. :D x

Yep. It was fab. Myself and my brother drove out. Had loads of time In water-it wasn't cold at all! And tHen my otHer brother and two of my sisters joined us. Great time. :D x

Awwwww sounds like a fab day :) Whats for Din Dins tonight? X

Chipper again for dinner! Aargh!

But weighed out chips again and cooked bacon medallions, egg and tomato back at house. But how much 5pp of chips are is ridiculous!

Such a waste of points on chips but needed something fast so was happy that I cooked rest.

Attachments

• 1375641059541.jpg
    1375641059541.jpg
    46.3 KB · Views: 45
Back