ProPoints 17th times a charm!!!

Hey Brona,

Just popping on to wish you good luck for restarting and reaching your Easter goal :) hope the new job is going well x

Thanks hon,
Job's going great. Still unsure about a lot but its only week 4! :)
Feeling very motivated today. Hope that continues! :) x

So I had few drinks over weekend and went out for dinner and had small few chips and dips then had crap at 1 year olds birthday party sunday! All in all I don't think I did that bad even it sounds terrible! :)
Been really good today and going to try filling and healthy with as few weeklies as possible cos not sure what ive used already this week.
Not sure what ill do tomoro as the psychology dept goes out for lunch one a month to 'bond'! Gona try and look up menu in a while but pro pointing mite work better tomoro....

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Ok so I just looked it up there - nothing online!! No facebook page, website, nothing. Strange in this day and age.

Mite have fruit and yogurt for brekkie to keep it low incase I propoint based on what's available for lunch. :)

Hope you had a nice lunch & managed to stay on plan :)

Yep I think I did ok. Chicken, rocket, sundried tomato wrap! Diet coke! :)
Lunch with psychology dept was weird! I feel so grown up but on the inside im still 18!! ;)

So ive been trying the last few days to cut out the crap and get used to eating better. Also walked yesterday, pilates tonite, maybe swim tomoro after work.

Ww tomoro nite and gona try properly again from there. When im focused im great. I just hope nows the time im gona get focused! :)

Official ww wi- 10st 10lbs.
So ww scales always way me a few lbs more than mine at home and its an evening wi so I def lost this week.
But im not gona think anymore bout that cos im not weighing in at home anymore. Ww means no excuses so gona stick to a thurs night-5.45 or 6.45 class depending on work.
Im also 0.5lb down into my lenten goal. 9.5lbs prob excessive given only 5.5 weeks left and only prop starting now but ill be happy if I get anywhere close. :)

Oh and went swimming after work today. After pilates last night my legs will barely work!! :(

Sounds like a good Pilates class! I've never been to a class but I have a book which I use for stretching which I like. It's introduced me to some great new stretches :)

Well done u on Pilates n walking!!!

Great to see u back in the swing. Hopefully reading ur thread will drag me back with u xxx

Thanks hon. I ache but no pain... etc etc :)

You're doing great hon. I put on more weight than you and you had a baby inside you!!!! :)

We'll kill it this year! :) x

Sounds like a good Pilates class! I've never been to a class but I have a book which I use for stretching which I like. It's introduced me to some great new stretches :)

Ya i find it great. Helps strengthen my back and really tones my legs and stomach. :)

Hi Brona
Hope you have a lovely bank holiday weekend :) x

Hi Charlene.
Had lovely weekend. Babysitting my nephews with my mam and dad while my brother and sis-in-law had a family wedding (in laws family). Exhausted!!
Food went ok-ish.
Really gona pull back the next few days. Nervous for Thurs as first proper WI! :/

Hope you had a good one hon. :) x
Bring on 4 day week!!! :)

Hey Bróna, great to see you back in the swing of things! And I'm glad you are enjoying your new job. Must be great to have a normal 9-5 job?!

Hey hon,
How are you? All ok?
Ya slowly back. This week hasn't been 100% but I'm thinking about things more which has to help! :)
Ya the job is great for planning ahead. I'm exhausted though-strange but I find it more tiring than 12hour shifts! Just different pace!
I've spent the weekend babysitting 2 small boys so I can't wait for bed! :) xx

Back