ProPoints 17th times a charm!!!

Hi Charlene. Had lovely weekend. Babysitting my nephews with my mam and dad while my brother and sis-in-law had a family wedding (in laws family). Exhausted!! Food went ok-ish. Really gona pull back the next few days. Nervous for Thurs as first proper WI! :/ Hope you had a good one hon. :) x Bring on 4 day week!!! :)

I'd say your nephews were delighted spending weekend with you's :) you will be grand for Thursday you will see nice minus figure at the scales any exercise planned this week? X

There must be a lot more thinking going in in the new role...I found that when you're supporting a lot of the time you're just going through the process. Obviously you're (not everyone though in my experience) giving great support & enabling them but it's not the same as what you're doing now. I'm not surprised you're exhausted!! Can't have been a very restful weekend either!

There must be a lot more thinking going in in the new role...I found that when you're supporting a lot of the time you're just going through the process. Obviously you're (not everyone though in my experience) giving great support & enabling them but it's not the same as what you're doing now. I'm not surprised you're exhausted!! Can't have been a very restful weekend either!

Although I should add - a lovely weekend I bet!! :)

I'd say your nephews were delighted spending weekend with you's :) you will be grand for Thursday you will see nice minus figure at the scales any exercise planned this week? X

Ah ya. One is nearly 3 and baby is only 3 months but hadn't seen him since he was 1month old!! They're gorgeous and I love spending time with them!
Ya hoping that few days will fly til Thurs. Too tired to do anything this evening. Swim tomorrow cos working in a town that has a pool (Kildare Town, where I live, doesn't). Then Pilates Wednesday and Swim Thurs cos in town with a pool. ;)
Have no plans for next weekend yet so that's as far as ive thought. :) x

Although I should add - a lovely weekend I bet!! :)

Ya it's all go mentally. And because I'm new I'm thinking about what I should know, what I need to learn now and look up later. And that's aswel and having to do my job which is tell other people how to work while all the time thinking!!! Aaaah!! :) :)

Ya the weekend was lovely but exhausting. My mam did the babies feeds-slept in my brothers room as the cot was in there etc. But I stayed up with her for last feed so no bed til 12.30am. So when the older guy woke up at 5.30am that was my job cos mam woke up at 6 with baby! (This is not my dad's strong point!). Wrecked. Off to bed soon. Waiting for clothes to spin! :) x

Ah crap... Think my washing machine is broken. Its been acting up not spinning clothes properly the last couple of weeks. Tonight it wont spin them at all or even drain them.... :( Ive taken the good clothes out of it and rung them out and hung them on horse hoping they wont be ruined. I don't mind having to wash them again, just didn't want them ruined by sitting drenched in water in the kitchen sink all night which is where the rest of the wash is. :(
Pants!!! :( :(
Hoping I can get someone out tomorrow night.... Maybe its not totally broken?!?! :fingerscrossed:

You may already know this but I didn't until quite recently...the filter may be blocked. Ours is on the front of the machine, we managed to half flood the kitchen in the process but once cleared the machine started draining & working again like new! I can't believe that after years & years of having washing machines it's the first time I'd had to do it, especially as the machine is only a year old!! May be worth a try??

You may already know this but I didn't until quite recently...the filter may be blocked. Ours is on the front of the machine, we managed to half flood the kitchen in the process but once cleared the machine started draining & working again like new! I can't believe that after years & years of having washing machines it's the first time I'd had to do it, especially as the machine is only a year old!! May be worth a try??

Oh Thanks hon. I might try that before I call the guy out. Thats great.
Never knew that either but it did dawn on me it may have something to do with needing to clean it out-cos I never do!! :) But wouldnt have known what to clean out. Ha! :) xx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Yea was just gona say that. Google ur machine type if u don't know where it is (I hadn't a clue til our broke last year)
Ours was the same prob too. Cycle went ok til it got to spin then it stopped n flashed an error. It's really simple to do too n the feckers wud charge a fortune to come out for it. Hopefully that's all it is n u can sort it :)

Yea was just gona say that. Google ur machine type if u don't know where it is (I hadn't a clue til our broke last year)
Ours was the same prob too. Cycle went ok til it got to spin then it stopped n flashed an error. It's really simple to do too n the feckers wud charge a fortune to come out for it. Hopefully that's all it is n u can sort it :)

Thanks hon. Fairly sure there's something at front of machine. If not then its a bigger prob cos I cant pull it out cos some genius put the radiator up on wall in front of washing machine. Id have to get the radiator taken off to pull it out!!
So hopefully ill be able to sort it myself this evening. Thanks for advice. :)
I know a guy that does appliances anyway and he'd prob come have a look for free and then I can get plumber to take radiator off if I have to! Nothings simple in my house. ;)

Well aren't ye geniuses!! Filter opened, cleaned out and working now!! Its self cleaning but does recommend checking it. I found 62c in coins, a colour run sheet and a bit of a stick! Ha!! Brilliant.
Thanks guys-owe ye one. Love my minis! :) x

Well aren't ye geniuses!! Filter opened, cleaned out and working now!! Its self cleaning but does recommend checking it. I found 62c in coins, a colour run sheet and a bit of a stick! Ha!! Brilliant.
Thanks guys-owe ye one. Love my minis! :) x

We'll post on invoices ;)

Well I never knew that about a filter either. I'm off to check mine out because the machine doesn't seem to be taking as much water out of the clothes as it usual does after the spin.

Haha.... so much for a weight loss site-we do maintenance much better! ;) xx

Hi Brona, how's the new job going? Glad you got the machine sorted x

Hey Sinéad,
How you doing? Hows married life treating you? :)

New job is going ok. Every day is different. Exhausted all the time! :) But I like it and its great to get a change from where I was. :)
Catching up on washing now-gona break it I have so many loads to go though! :) x

Down 1lb guys.
I didnt do great at all this week so im delighted with that. Annoyed with myself but new week.

Was looking forward to a week of doing nothing and being in control but a very close friend of the family passed away today so im home tomoro for weekend. Home itself is easier cos no crap and no 'popping' into shop but not sure how the funeral itself will go. Ill have to play it by ear. x

Back