ProPoints 17th times a charm!!!

Cheers...
Ive eaten a solero now aswel.....
Feeling very picky tonite but goin out tomoro so trying to be good...
Im out of work with my back so some days are sooooo boring!! i keep trying to remind myself what i wud have been eating on days like this, 2 months ago and it makes me feel better! :)

So had a crazy busy day yesterday. Food was all over the place but kept it in mind and resisted goin to the chippers when i was stuck for time!!

Friday 18/11/2011
Turkey Rasher (1)
Turkey Sausage (2)
Tomato, Onion, Egg (2)
Brown Sce & butter-small bit of each (1)
Bread WW (1)

Medium Mocha Costa (4)
Mini Muffin x 1 (2)

Turkey Breast (3)
Toast x 2 (3)
Onion, Tomato, Cheese, Ketchup -small bit (1)
Frozen Chips (6)

Gin & Slimline Tonic x 4 (12)
Gin & Tonic x 2 (8)
Some C&O crisps (1)

Toast x 2 (3)

Total Dailies Used: 29/29
Weeklies Used Today: 21/49
Total Weeklies Left: 25 (Had Solero after finishin pts last nite)

Last edited:
Saturday 19/11/2011
Toast (1)
Butter & Br. sauce-small bit of each (1)
Turkey sausage (2)

Pitta Pizza (3)
Veg (0)
Red pesto & Tom Pureé (1)
Feta Cheese (1)
WW cheese (1)

Bolognaise-Mince (5), can of Tom (0), Veg, Spices, Herbs (0), Tom pureé & Red Pesto (1), Sugar (1)
Cheese (1)
Oven Chips-200g (6)

Curlwurly (3)
Meringue (1), fruit (0), yogurt (1)

Hoping to stick to this but im having a bad day mood wise and im due my period aswel so we'll see.....

Weeklies Used Today: 0/49
Total Weeklies Left: 25

Last edited:
Oh dear...
I'm up in my sisters again and they're cooking.
Thought them cooking homemade burgers and homemade wedges wud be ok but I'm beginning to point it in my head and it's not looking good...
Oh dear. May aswel enjoy it I suppose....

So... I've made it home.. alive if not a bit full!
I should have left before they brought the desert out but i have no willpower whatsoever! :(

Sunday 20/11/2011
Tukey Sausage x 2 (4)
WW bread(2)
Br. Sauce (1)
Tea (0)
D. Coke (0)

Mandarin & Tea (0)
Homemade Burgers & Chips-200g Mince :eek: (11), crackers (1), garlic (0) in wrap instead of a bun (4), onion, tomato, relish-tsp (0) with 150g potatos (3), tbsp oil each (3), herbs, spices and garlic LF mayo (1)

Homemade Apple Pie-small slice (6), icecream (3)

Weeklies Used today: 10/49 & 1 from late last night
Total Weeklies Left: 14 :sigh:

Last edited:
Just enjoy it, extra exercise during the week and you'll be grand. Can't help it when others cook as its out of your hands then. Have a great night xx

Thanks hon,
Ya it really was savage. I did enjoy it but my lips are sealed tight til Thurs morn!
Gona work my ass off tomoro! :)

Thanks hon,
Ya it really was savage. I did enjoy it but my lips are sealed tight til Thurs morn!
Gona work my ass off tomoro! :)

I'll have to do the same, and no-one forced me to eat anything lol, did it all my self :eek:.

Oh, i have those days too MrsLmc!! :)

Monday 21/11/2011
Banana & Milk Smoothie (2)

Pasta 40g (4)
1/2 can tomato (0), Veg (0), Chilli (0)
Feta (1), WW Cheese (1)

Hake (3), with basil, tomato, onion (0), red pesto (1), Butter (1)
Potato (5), mashed with butter (2), garlic

Melon (0)
1 portion of chocolate instant whip (1)

Total so far 21 pts....
Feel like crap-didnt sleep at all last nite... too excited about my house which i shud be in this time next week! :)
Have feck all food in the apartment bcos of move which is prob safer if im goin to be good for the rest of the nite! :)

So i had Curlywurly (3)
Big bowl of fruit (0), yoghurt (1), meringue (1)

Total Dailies Used: 26/29
Weeklies Used today: 0/49
Total Weeklies Left: 14

Last edited:
loving your diary :) I sometimes realize it's really late and I havnt eaten all my points then I have something like crisps! Its hard to know!

I love the sound of your breakfasts...and the gin and tonics!! yum :eek:

Ok so i've gone home to my parents place for few days. Im quite proud of myself cos its a 3 hour drive and id usually stop on way down and get a drink, crisps, deli food even if ive eaten already to make myself feel better about the boring long drive but i resisted! Pretty much...

I stopped for a toilet stop and bought d. coke to keep me busy and LFC for tonite but threw them into the boot so i wudnt eat them between the shop and home! :) Whatever works eh?

I bought them bcos my parents dont keep anything (treats) in the house cos my mam says she ends up eating them herself. But bcos theres no low fat treats in house i end up have toast with real butter and terrible things like that, hence the LFCs...

At least my mam knows im back on WW so she understood why i took the meat she cut and weighed it before eating it!
Will put up diary in a while when i see how the evening pans out!

I really want to keep to 26 points today and tomoro (and i did yesterday aswel), to try and see if i can do it and wud like the whole week in general to reflect that i cud have done it when i ad up all the pts...
So no to wine tonite even tho i love having a drink with my mam at home... but i will on Thursday after ive weighed!

loving your diary :) I sometimes realize it's really late and I havnt eaten all my points then I have something like crisps! Its hard to know!

I love the sound of your breakfasts...and the gin and tonics!! yum :eek:

Glad you're enjoying it...
Ya, i dont mind picking at a curlywurly or snack a jacks or something but im more of a savoury person anyway so id prefer to have a slice of toast and cheese or something like that so don't mind havin a 'supper' if i need to....
Plus if i have crisps in my house at all they'll all be gone in one nite! :) 0 willpower!!! :)

And gin & tonics-oh ya! I figure im gona use 3 pts on a drink then id like to get a little tipsy on it and G&T's go straight to my head! :)

So i just pointed the Tayto LFC at 5 PP - 35g pack :eek: but Tayto normal C&O are 5 PP for 37g!?

WTF???? :confused::confused:

Tuesday 22/11/2011
Jordan's clusters 50g (6) with yoghurt (1) and fruit (0) but didnt eat it all-wasn't feeling it so calling it 5PP

Pasta (4), tomatots, chilli, garlic, herbs (0), feta (1), WW cheese (1)

Bacon 130g (5)
Potatos (3) with butter, and veg cooked in pot with bacon :eek: (2)

Decided to change my mind and spend some of pts on wine-i am home after all!
125ml red wine (3) :party0036:
popcorn (2)

Total Dailies Used: 26/29
Weeklies Used Today: 0/49

Last edited:
Wednesday 23/11/2011
Porridge (3) made with water, tsp sugar x 2 (2), mixed spice (0)

Bread x 2 (4), Coleslaw tbsp (1), tomato, onion, ham x 2 (2)

Tea
1/2 Bakewell bun (3)
Portion instant whip WW (1)
banana, mandarin

Roast Chicken (4), Roast potatos done in spray oil (4), carrots, sproute, peas (1), stuffing (3), gravy (0)

Total Dailies Used: 28/29
Weeklies Used Today: 0/49 so far

Last edited:
Ok so this is a wierd way of working it out but i tried the last few days to cut down to 26 pts a day without officially doin it...

And I'm a little wierd with numbers etc so i worked out that 26 pts a day plus 49 weekly is 231 pts ( i completely understand that u can't just use 231 pts whenever)
And this week i have used 231 pts exactly.

So in fact i could have been following it this week because if i treat any days i went to 29pts as goin into my weeklies then i can say ive done 26 pts daily and used my 49 pts exactly.

So fairly impressed with that cos fairly sure i wont have a loss tomoro. Its my TOTM but i didnt loose any last week either and get quite impatient so gona drop to 26 dailies from tomoro officially and see how i go for the week. :)

Thanks Tracy.. Was it my utter waffle in my last post about adding up points and dividing them out throughout week that got u! Had a moment! :crazy:
This is what being out of work leads to!! :)

Only joking... Thanks... lovely to have you following.. :)

So WI this morning - only STS :(
Its TOTM but im just a little disheartedned cos didnt loose any last week either! :(
Oh well, not gona let it get me down, i was just really hoping to get down to 10st for Xmas but not looking likely now!

Back