ProPoints 17th times a charm!!!

Thanks guys, ya trying to forget bout it and plod along. I'm still in my parents which is a nice distraction from thinking bout what I've lost each day...

Thursday 24/11/2011
Porridge (3), with skim milk (1), sweetener (0), mixed spice (0)

Wrap (3), with tom purée (0), veg (0), chicken (1), cheese (1)
Portion instant whip WW with banana (1)

Burger (7), mash (3), veg (0), peppercorn sauce (1)
Half bakewell tart bun (3)

Coffee
Wine (3)

Total dailies used: 26/26
Weeklies used today: 1/49
Total weeklies left: 48

Friday 25/11/2011
Porridge (3), artifical sweetener (0), Milk (1)

Bread x 2 (4), coleslaw (1) Ham (1), tom, onion (0)
potato salad (2)
1/2 cheesecake (3)
milk & banana smoothie (1)

Stew-meat (9), carrots, onions (0), oxo cube, oil (2), potatos (4)

Porter cake in my Godmothers-huge slice-no willpower (7!!)
Wine (3)
chips (3)
Dip (1)

Total Dailies Used: 26/26
Weeklies Used Today: 19/49!!
Total Weeklies Left: 29

Saturday 26/11/2011
Cornflakes (3), milk (1)

Bread x 2 (4). coleslaw (1), ham (1), tomato, onion (0)
Meenies (2)
potato salad-picking while making some! (1)

Sausage x 2 (4)
Rasher x 2 (1)
Pudding x 2 (4)
scrambled egg (2)
bread x 1 & 1/2 (3)
brown sauce (1)

This is it so far.... Im still at home and temptation is all around as my sister brought home lots of chips and dips etc.....
Ive offered to drive my brother to pub and collect him later which means wime won't be a temptation while im at home at least...
We'll see how it goes.. :)

Ok so temptation came after I'd played taxi. Was up with family til 6am this morn, drinking! Wrecked!! :-(

So adding on a bottle of wine (19)
Chips (4), dips (1)
Chipper chips-6 (2)

Weeklies used today: 27/49
Total weeklies left: 2 but gona call it 0 incase I've underestimated...

Not up til noon after a very late nite. Head was very sore so didn't eat much...

Sunday 27/11/2011

Roast potato with oil (3)
Beef (6)

Bread (3)
Beef (3)
Chips (2)

Lemon meringue (9??)

Weeklies finished for week....

Roll on Thursday... Gona be super good Til then.. Off to bed-shattered. Too old for this craic. :)

Aw sounds like you're having fun with your family!

How are you finding the porridge?

Ah ya, had a ball at home. Back to reality now tho! :)
The porridge is growing on me.. slowly... Not sure its as filling as everyone says tho....
I have porridge up here somewhere but its at the bottom of a box ready to go to my new house so once i find it, ill continue to develop a taste for it!
U improved any bit with it?

Monday 28/11/2011

Cornflakes (3), skim milk (1)

Bread x 2 (4)
Beef (2), coleslaw (1), onion, tomato

Banana

Bolognaise (6) with chips (3)

Toast (1)
cheese (1)
Curlywurly (3)

Total Dailies Used: 25/26
Weeklies all used up.

I didn't finish my points but back up in Kildare and tired from drive and my back is at me again so just gona go to bed before i annoy myself by being cranky! Nite..

Ah thanks hon. It comes and goes-ive been out of work 7 weeks with it now. Driving 3 hours doesn't help and stressing about my house move at mo isn't helping it either!!

Had breakfast out with a friend and then did some serious christmas shopping which was good cos wasn't hungry til dinner time so it made up for the amount of pts breakfast was! :)

Tuesday 29/11/2011
2 poached eggs (4)
Brown soda (6)
Butter (2)
Coffee (0)

D.Coke
Turkey (3)
Chips (6)
Burger Bun (4)
onion, tomato, mushroom in philly (1)

Total Dailies Used: 26/26
Weeklies: none left

Wednesday 30/11/2011
Sausage Roll x 2 (6)
Ketchup (1)

Bagel (3) - not full one-kinda burnt it!
cream cheese (1)
Smoked Salmon (2)

Donegal Catch breaded fish (7)
Waffle (3)
Beans (2)

Total Dailies Used: 25/26
Weeklies: none left

Having a really long day today. Was supposed to move into my house today. Am surrounded by boxes but problem came up last minute and now i had to beg to ask my management company to let me pay a weeks rent so im not stuck for somewhere to go.
This buying a house crap is over-rated!!
Aaaah!
If i make it through the nite without binging i'll be doin well cos just feel like getting a big tub of icecream! :(

Last edited:
I've a bit of a dodgy back too, I'm fairly good at managing it now though. If it goes out I be bed bound for about a week, can't be doing that now with 2 kids to look after hehe. I use the heat pads which are quite good, tiger white balm is good too, and of course as many diafene as I'm allowed to take. Have you seen a physio?

How'd the Christmas shopping go? I'm panicking abit. Haven't any money and loads of people to buy for. Stupid car broke down this morning to top it all off!

Oh ****-it all happens at once! much wrong with it?
Got few more bits done. Have my sister (impossible!) and my friend's little girl to get for and then i'm done. Ya im broke too-got paid yesterday so if i dont buy them this week i wont have money left any closer to Xmas!

Ya i have Difene and some other antiinflamatories aswel and go regularly to physio. Have had xrays done. possibly need MRI. Ya ud need to be in full health with kids-im kinds getting used to not working but gettin paid! guess ill have to go back at some stage! :)
Mite try some of that tiger white balm tho.. Thanks....

Just havin a feeling sorry for myself day. WI tomoro morn so if i can hold on til then i can have my pig out day tomoro. :)

Back