ProPoints 17th times a charm!!!

That'll be changing soon, I think every product has to have it on them soon. I pp'd a big bag of percy pigs today and for 170g they are 16pp.....don't know why I'm telling you that lol

Thanks hon! ;)
Ya according to natural confectionary the whole bag would have been 15pp. Ill have to go with that! Stupid Athlone sweets!! :)

Friday:

Breakfast:
Fried egg, oil (3)
Bread (1)

Lunch:
Bread x 2 slices & butter (8)
WW tomato soup (2)

Dinner:
Pie (8)
Chips (5)

Snacks:
diet coke
coffee
jellies (15) !!

Total dailies used: 26/26
Weeklies used today: 16
Total Weeklies left: 33

Saturday

Breakfast
Bacon medallions x 2, Mallons Sausage (2)
Kethcup, WW roll (3)

Lunch:
Pizza wrap (3), passata, veg, feta (3), chorizo (2)

Snacks:
Small caramel coffee (1)

Dinner:
orange and ginger pork stirfry (5)
noodles (6)

Snacks:
Wine (6)
toast & el lc (1)
snack a jacks (2)

Total dailies used: 26/26
Weeklies used today: 7
Total weeklies left: 26

Started with the idea of a f&h day but then wanted to use up the feta, really wanted a coffee while I was out, wanted to try out that stir fry recipe (not nice) and wine etc so pp worked out better.... :)

Also 2 hour moderate walk (im so unfit but could barely talk while on it) with a friend - 8pp!

Ahh not so bad Bróna, plenty of weeklies left and you've only Sunday left of the weekend. Do you find it easier now to diet during the week with working normal hours? I know it probably takes more planning.

D'you know hon, im finding it harder. But I suppose ive spend 7 years in residential. Used to having access to a full kitchen. Noone minding if you cook breakfast lunch and dinner from scratch for yourself. I knew what days there'd be food there and what days to bring in food.
This is just new. Involves a lot of planning definitely and preparation in advance-bringing in lunch, having breakfast before I come in.
I've also found that I find the evenings really hard cos im coming home really hungry and impatient for dinner. Now saying that, I did say last week that id gone bad for eating my fruit during the day and popcorn in late evening or on way home so hoping that'll help. Also im trying to clean out the freezer so need to put more effort into finding meat the night before and then at least I know what im going home to cook.
I love the organising of it all though. That's kinda why pp appeals to me more. I love having points, working down through them... its the OCD in me. :)

But anyway-sorry for the long winded answer! :) x

So today, ive been super productive.
Cleaned out whole kitchen, presses etc. Did food shop yesterday so loved seeing what id bought. Cleaned up (picked clothes up off floor) in my room and spare room and cleaned both. Put away my old work clothes into a box. As much I don't want to go back to that job, its a waste to throw them out just incase. Planted some more plants. put more mice poison in attic - they're relentless!!!
Made roast chicken dinner - amazeballs even if I say so myself!
Also made f&h flapjacks for the week and f&h soda bread! I rock!! :)
Washing ware, and got fire going to do the ironing infront of in a while.
Rather tired but really have to look though some work for half hour at some point before tomorrow morn.....
I love being productive.
To be honest I think I wanted to be busy to make myself feel better for not being home for mothers day. Noone went home! Prob cos they all assumed Bróna would! But after being down last weekend I couldn't face the road again. I told her that we'd (my brother home from London) would take her out over Easter. My dad will be away so it'll be nice treat. And also I told her that I loved her everyday so just cos I wasn't there today doesn't mean I don't love her everyday whether im there or not! :) x

Also.....

HAPPY MOTHERS DAY to my Mini Mammies!!! :) :heartpump:

Aww Bróna I'm sure your mom understands, and as you say she knows you love her xx
I know what you mean about it being more difficult for you at the minute to get the organising of food right, but once you get into the swing of things, get the freezer read out and re-stocked with dinners you'll be flying!
Roast chicken dinner sounds yummy for yesterday. I am definately happier on pp as well. I love food and I cut out alot of what keeps me interested in simple filling.

Aww Bróna I'm sure your mom understands, and as you say she knows you love her xx
I know what you mean about it being more difficult for you at the minute to get the organising of food right, but once you get into the swing of things, get the freezer read out and re-stocked with dinners you'll be flying!
Roast chicken dinner sounds yummy for yesterday. I am definately happier on pp as well. I love food and I cut out alot of what keeps me interested in simple filling.

No well besides my OCD I think I prefer f&h in general. Though on days where im eating out or have to eat certain foods, its def easier to pp.
Today was F&H day cos all homemade. I have to sit down and work out tomorrows lunch... Chicken left over and soup made though so that's prob that! ;)

Sunday

Breakfast:
Sausage, bacon medallions, fried egg, tomato, 2 x toast, ketchup
Tea

Lunch - late:
Roast chicken, sw roast potatoes (thanks Frances), roast courgette, pepper, onion, garlic, onion, mushrooms, mashed carrots and turnips, gravy (2)

Snacks:
ham
corn on the cob with butter (1)
popcorn
wine (5)

Total Dailies Used: F&H
Weeklies Used today: 8
Total Weeklies left: 18

But at a rough count (because I didn't weigh things today-potatoes etc), its only comes out at about 28ish pp which would mean only using 2weeklies?? Hmmmm....

Last edited:
Oh God I feel like crap today. Didnt sleep much at all last night. And the mice actually kept me awake! Fed up.
Splitting headache all day and nauseous on and off.... :(

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Sorry to hear you feeling unwell Brona my kids n hubby down wit terrible big all weekend hope u feel better soon x

Thanks Charlene.
It finally lifted after 2 paracetamol) and I managed to get an hour of productive work done before I clocked off! x

Monday

Breakfast:
bacon medallions x 2
toast
coffee

Lunch:
peppermint tea
salad with el lc, chicken, coleslaw (1)

Snacks:
yoghurt with sf jam & blueberries
popcorn

Dinner:
chicken melt-ww petit pan, chicken, onion, tomato, cheese (2), coleslaw (1)
homemade chips

Total dailies used: f&h
Weeklies used today: 4
Total weeklies left: 14

Oh Brona your chicken melt sounds delicious I think I'm going to have to try that out hope u feelin better x

Thanks hon. It was yum. Its amazing what'll come out of leftovers. Needed to cook the roll and have chicken left from yesterdays roast. Came to me bout 9am this morn! Hehe.... :) x

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Really lovely sounding day Bróna! Well done. x

Thanks hon.
Feeling really good about this week. I'm due TOTM over the weekend but hope it doesn't affect me Thurs cos really feel i deserve a good loss.

Exercise hasn't been amazing. Walk sat, trojan housework sunday. Going to go for swim today though and pilates tomorrow though so hopefully that'll help.

This is me 100% in control. Going out sat night though..... Most of weeklies there.... different story then! Oh well....

Back