ProPoints 17th times a charm!!!

Here to subscribe :)

Welcome. :)
Not sure how inspirational I am these days-trying to focus and be on track after having a weekend off the rails last weekend.

How is your journey going? X

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Will be crossing my fingers for you still got two days left xx

Ah ya. Hoping I can pull it back. Pilates tonight-weel 8 so hard work (8 week course) and long walk with friend tomoro night. :) x

Welcome. :)
Not sure how inspirational I am these days-trying to focus and be on track after having a weekend off the rails last weekend.

How is your journey going? X

Its going good so far thanks :) On it just over a week now and really enjoying it :)

Its going good so far thanks :) On it just over a week now and really enjoying it :)

Ah very good. Do you have a diary? Ill go see if I can find you... :)

So honest wi- 11st 1lb.
Owning up will hopefully help me get on track again. I think id have lost more if it wasn't for the tub of frozen yogurt I ate last night. It was a Tough day at work....

Feel bit crappy today. Couch, dvds, popcorn tonight I think. :)

Sorry about the gain, you can get back on track we are here to help, why do you feel crappy Hun. Hugs xx

Will try and get back on it this week. Think im comin down with something. Feel shivery and nauseous on and off. Was supposed to go out tonite but ive cancelled.
Gona get dvds (which I never get) and some proper (cinema type) popcorn. Hope its just after a busy week....

Hope you feel better soon, what dvds you got xx

Thanks hon. Its such a miserable day here its not helping.
Dont have any dvds yet. Going to xtra vision after work at 4pm and pick up some. Not sure which. I don't go to cinema and havnt got dvds out in ages....

Well hope you enjoy what you watch Hun xx

Thanks hon.
Watched loads over the weekend.
The butler
August: osage county
The dallas buyers club
Monuments men

:)

Hope you feeling better hon x

Hey hon. Thanks
Really didn't feel better until yesterday evening. But finally seem to feel better today....

So I had a whole weekend off plan again. Wooops...

Back on it today. But going for "afternoon tea" thing at newbridge silverware for a friends birthday after work.
Ive kept my points down for breakfast and lunch and have a low point option for dinner.
Dont wana go crazy at it but ill have to eat something I suppose.....

Went shopping yesterday with a voucher I had-free clothes!! :)
Im so happy with what I got and think they'll look as good when I loose weight! :) Really lifted my spirits!

Hoping for even 0.5lb loss this week. Need to stop stressing over being in the 11st bracket and just focus on loosing it bit by bit.... :)

Little by little is the way. Afternoon tea sounds yummy. Enjoy. What free clothes did you get xx

Sent from my GT-I9195 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Got a boring but nice grey work trousers that I can wear flats with. Got high wasted pale pink wide legged summer weigh pants. Got ankle length tailored trousers. And got a long sleeved shirt dress and 2 pretty tops-work or going out.. :) x

Back