ProPoints 17th times a charm!!!

Wow... just had amazing afternoon tea. Totally forgot to take a photo.
But ive guessed pp and think I even have some to spare..... :)

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Glad you enjoyed xx

Oh it was so lovely. And lovely to catch up with the girls aswel.. :)

Following :) xx

Welcome. I've followed you back. I see you're a support worker. Is in intellectual disability sector? I was a social care worker in I.d. for 7 years. Just started as a behavioural support worker. Nicer hours. :)

Yeah it's nice to have a catch up every now and then xx

Ah ya. We're trying to plan a night out soon now aswel. :)

Psychology lunch today out today. We have a lunch out once a month before our team meeting. Will be good! :) x

Ah sugar.... my reminders never went off on my phone this morning so turkey mince is not out of the freezer... so much for turkey burgers for dinner....
Fish and chips maybe then..... :/

Oo lunch out sounds nice where will you go, bummer about mince, you just reminded me I need to take some chicken out of mine xx

Had a look through my menu for the week so steak is easier to defrost last minute so I'm gona have beef fajitas tonight and turkey burgers Thursday night instead. What you making with your chicken?
We're going to a local café-its run by a charity organisation for people with intellectual disabilities and they work there. (not our organisation). We went there the last day and it did a fab range of salads and sandwiches etc so i'll have a huge choice. :) x

Oo sounds yummy, beef fajitas sound yummy, I think we have stir fry to use up. So it will be chicken stir fry with some noodles. Xx

Oh that sounds good too.... Was working in a house last week and they were having fajitas for dinner. I've wanted them ever since. :) x

All 5 garth brooks cancelled...... devastated..... :(

All 5 garth brooks cancelled...... devastated..... :( Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Had you tickets hon? The whole thing is terrible I hope the residents are very happy now for all the heartache they have caused :(

Aww Hun boo, how comes xx

Stupid protests and silly planning law rules meant they cancelled 2 of 5 gigs and garth said he cudnt let 160000 fans down. So said 5 gigs or none.
They tried moving dates and spreading them out, suggested moving venues, suggested doing 2 shows a day to make up to other fans and NO... the planning authority wouldn't budge!!!!!

Had you tickets hon? The whole thing is terrible I hope the residents are very happy now for all the heartache they have caused :(

I had tickets for the monday night. When they cancelled mon and tue last week I went om ticketmaster and got 4 for sunday....
I swear if I meet anyone who protested they better run.... fast!!!!! :(

Oh same here. Had tickets for the Saturday night. Raging!

I know its ridiculous! So annoyed!!
Hes doing a press release thurs re world tour. We've decided if he's playing in england were goin.....

I think all anger should b towards GAA n Aiken. They sold tickets n booked the hugs against the rules that have been in place for years for to say, I'm glad residents didnt back down as they'd b walked over again n again
Saying that, am gutted for anyone that had tickets
But shame in Garth Brooks. He'd rather let everyone down than 2 nights worth...

Ok so I havnt been great again... just not focused enough or preparing enough in mornings etc.

But ive decided im gona wi most mornings especially after not eating well. It might stop me from eating crap the next day again. I wont get fixated on it. I know it can go up and down for no reason aswel. I never minded that. Its really to stop my bad eating binges...
Also... back on track today. Feel like crap after yesterdays binge....

Back