ProPoints 17th times a charm!!!

Aaaaah.... Men are stupid!!!! God it's times like this I hate being single!!!
So I woke up in foul form thanks to one specific guy. But was very proud cos I went out for a run (a slow one) but wanted to clear my head and scream at him in my head!! Much better than the days of binge eating when someone pissed me off!!!
Feel bit better now. :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins
A man has pee'd you off.. But its times like this you hate being single??? Huh?
Men ARE stupid! I completely agree.. Had a tiff with Jonathan last night over him being a lazy sh1t where puppy is concerned.. Times like this I hate being in a relationship!!! ha

Dubchick81 said:
A man has pee'd you off.. But its times like this you hate being single??? Huh?
Men ARE stupid! I completely agree.. Had a tiff with Jonathan last night over him being a lazy sh1t where puppy is concerned.. Times like this I hate being in a relationship!!! ha

Ha... Ya I do see the confusion. The difference being ur mad at Jonathan. I'm mad at this guy this week and it'll prob be a different guy pissing me off nxt week!! :)

BoS83 said:
Ha... Ya I do see the confusion. The difference being ur mad at Jonathan. I'm mad at this guy this week and it'll prob be a different guy pissing me off nxt week!! :)

Ha ha ha. Yea I'm just always mad at 1 person ha

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins

Tuesday

Sausage x 2, pudding, beans, toast, butter, brown sauce (11)

Doritos with sour cream, salsa, cheese (6)
Black coffee (0)

Chicken fajitas: chicken, spices, salsa, sour cream, cheese, veg, wrap x 2 (14)

Strawberries, raspberries, banana, fat free yogurt (1)

4.5km run this morn

Total dailies used: 26/26
Weeklies used today: 6/49
Total weeklies left: 10

Wednesday

Toast, butter, soft boiled egg (5)

Wrap pizza: wrap, salsa, tomato purée, veg in spray oil, chorizo, cheese (8

Dinner: chicken caccatiore-chicken, cans of tomatoes, herbs, onion, garlic (2)
Spaghetti 50g (5)

Total dailies used: 20/26
Weeklies used today: 0/49

Last edited:
Wednesday

Spaghetti 50g (5)

You must have used very little chicken hun? Next time maybe add more.. You're very low on yer intake.. x

Wednesday

Spaghetti 50g (5)

Agree with Frances, you need to eat more hun! x

BoS83 said:
Wednesday

Spaghetti 50g (5)

Snacks: mini milkyway (2)
Strawberries, raspberries, banana, apple, ff yogurt (1)
Aero mint bubbles (3)

Total dailies used: 26/26

Dubchick81 said:
You must have used very little chicken hun? Next time maybe add more.. You're very low on yer intake.. x

Ya I was at work do lads get fed first, not much left afterwards.
Updated there, as had fruit and snacks in evening.
Some days are busier than others at work and suddenly it's 9pm, I crash and just want bed so I don't get hungry. I make up for it on my days off tho... Finished at 10am in morn so plan on using rest of weeklies tomoro as well as dailies. But low enougj carb as WI fri morn and I just get bloated and false WI....
Thanks for advice tho hon. Need to either justify buying an electric food scales for work out of budget or remember to bring mine in and out cos I'm good for weighing food at home and wud always try and balance out meals and pp but get caught at work then...

Jaly said:
Agree with Frances, you need to eat more hun! x

I snacked on fruit (and choc) in evening so did met my daily pp but i know what ur saying. Need to balance my meals better. I just love the caccatiore sauce (even if i do say so myself) and wud be happy to just eat that.... :)
More planning involved I think! :)

Thanks for advice tho hon. Always appreciated. :)

Ah ok. That's ok then :)

I hav a tiny electric scales my friend bought me on eBay. It's meant for weighing jewellery but does the job. Was only a fiver. I keep it my bag at all times ;)

Jaly said:
I'm a bit of a hypocrit - only ate 20pp myself tonight and that's because I really forced myself to eat! Had no appetite whatsoever! :(

Glad you enjoy the sauce though :p

Have a lovely day tomorrow, good luck with the WI! x Keeping my fingers crossed for you!

I know, u hav days like that but believe me I hav more hungry days than not-hungry days! :)

Not WI til tomoro. Goin changing it to Friday. Weighed in Friday last week aswel. Gona be hard tho cos off today too. :-(

Dubchick81 said:
Ah ok. That's ok then :)

I hav a tiny electric scales my friend bought me on eBay. It's meant for weighing jewellery but does the job. Was only a fiver. I keep it my bag at all times ;)

I will def hav to look for that. What a cool idea. And it obviously weighs up to a decent enough weight if u use it for food... :)

I will def hav to look for that. What a cool idea. And it obviously weighs up to a decent enough weight if u use it for food... :)

Yup.. Capacity 1000g (just checked)

Dubchick81 said:
Yup.. Capacity 1000g (just checked)

Just ordered one. It's 500g capacity but that'll be plenty when it's just for me at work. Thanks for advice. Can't wait to get it now. So sad! :)

Just ordered one. It's 500g capacity but that'll be plenty when it's just for me at work. Thanks for advice. Can't wait to get it now. So sad! :)

Glad to help :) They're so handy

Jaly said:
Scales are very handy, awful to get obsessed with tho, especially if counting cals! I got to a stage where i was weighing individual pieces of bread and even weighing veg once, opps!

Oh I know. Easy to get obsessed. I'm fairly good with knowing weighs but its typical, the one time I want to weigh something I'm at work with the crappiest scales ever.
Top funny to u weighing veg tho! :)

Back