ProPoints 17th times a charm!!!

Yes I'm following propoints, but I feel like I'm eating loads! I'm sticking to my points and doing a little excercise so see wat happens fingers crossed!! Sorry I keep forgetting how to get into replys!! Lol

BoS83 said:
ok so ive been googling the boat. I have to verify but think its the Cill Airne and its def the bar not the restaurant.....

http://www.mvcillairne.com/Blue%20River%20Bistro%20menu.pdf

Any ideas of what to have wud be appreciated. I know im saving my weeklies but i like knowing in advance and im fairly good at sticking to it.... plus with cocktails-my weeklies are gona be out the window so id like to not be toooo bad with food....

Was thinking the chowder as the veloute is just a roux of butter and flour and otherwise stock and fish so maybe 8PP? with no bread which im fine with....

For mains was thinking the cajun chicken burger (4) without the bun which wouldnt bother me. Then its just mayo (4), onion ring (not sure if its DF or not) and chips (10)...
Id never be able to leave some of the steak behind (shudnt eat 10oz!), or the beer battered onion rings!!!!
dont like oysters, or horesradish sauce so thats a few out......

Ooh the Japanese chicken sounds delish :)
I'm a bore n wud hav chinken wings. But I kno ppl dnt like to hav the same for starters n mains.

Dubchick81 said:
Ooh the Japanese chicken sounds delish :)
I'm a bore n wud hav chinken wings. But I kno ppl dnt like to hav the same for starters n mains.

Ya the Japanese chicken does sound good. And noodles wud prob be better than chips! :-(
Ya was originally looking at chicken wings but they're 8pp for 5 and that's not including the blue cheese dip which I cudnt say no to! :)
Havin chicken twice Wudnt bother me at all.... :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Dubchick81 said:
Think I may join u for dinner. 1 extra won't b a prob will it ha ha ha

Well there's 19 of us, so u really really wud fit in! :)

Saturday

Fruit, yogurt (1)

Sausage x 3 (5), toast x 2 (4), butter & ketchup (1)

Salad, coleslaw, homemade potato salad, beef, sweet chilli sauce, el mayo (6)
D. Coke (0)

17 PP So far......

Planning on making chicken curry & rice later

brien77 said:
just saw pics of dress and shoes on frances page. you look super skinny. love the dress. enjoy the wedding :)

Thanks hon,
Not sure bout skinny. May get some magic knickers just incase. :)
Ya can't wait for nxt weekend now. :)

Ok so my curry didn't turn out ok, so ended up having a beef wrap instead. Put me In bad mood tho... It's the little things! :)

But anyway, goin sofa shopping today cos put it off the last time I was supposed to go.
Gona grab quick lunch and head up. I'll decide on dinner later. :)

Yeh!!! I bought a sofa. Delighted. It's very plain but wanted a simple one that suits my old house and then when I see it in my living room I'll decide on a more colourful love seat which is all I hav room for. :)

Yay! Glad you found one you liked :) Hope youve enjoyed your weekend! x

Did you get the one you sent me the link on? Or another? x

Thanks guys.
No Frances i ended up goin for a different one. It was complete bargain-half price. I just wanted a really plain one cos my house is old a modern one wudnt suit. And when i saw the one i had picked before, it was bit light in colour and i cud totally see my dinner all over it! :)

Vibe 3 Seater Fabric Sofa | dfs | making everyday more comfortable

I went for this one in truffle. I know truffle looks kinda brown there but its closer to grey than brown.

Delivered in 5 weeks! :)

Yes I'm following propoints, but I feel like I'm eating loads! I'm sticking to my points and doing a little excercise so see wat happens fingers crossed!! Sorry I keep forgetting how to get into replys!! Lol

Hey hon, sorry. Totally forgot to reply to you post. if you want to reply then click the quote button in bottom right hand corner. or else just start new comment. :)
Ya it feels strange at first when youre getting used to using the pp but once you start sticking in a nite out or a takeaway they get used fairly easily! :)
Godd luck and ask for advice anytime! x

BoS83 said:
Hey hon, sorry. Totally forgot to reply to you post. if you want to reply then click the quote button in bottom right hand corner. or else just start new comment. :)
Ya it feels strange at first when youre getting used to using the pp but once you start sticking in a nite out or a takeaway they get used fairly easily! :)
Godd luck and ask for advice anytime! x

Thanks I will, weigh on wed fingers crossed! Good luck

Karensplan said:
Thanks I will, weigh on wed fingers crossed! Good luck

Is that your first WI? Good luck. :)

Ok so diet isn't goin perfect....
I'm just so busy....

But good news... I'm on a roll with getting house sorted. Had electrician out today thinking my whole wiring was f**ked in house but turned out ok. Only small things!

So this includes my cooker being fixed. Ive been really struggling recently with not havin it and that didn't help when it came to cooking healthy-no stir fries, no homemade oven chips... All the things I live on on WW.

So ill try and be good again tomoro food wise.... Will be happy with STS at this stage tho...

I know the feeling, i've been staying at my grandad's and not having my usual foods has been an absolute pain! Popped home and emptied a cupboard and a drawer of the freezer just so that I can stick to my normal eating habits, haha! x

I hope tomorrow is easier food wise, glad that the wiring isn't as much of a problem as you thought it was! x

Take care! We all have busy times but remember, it's supposed to be a lifestyle change, not a diet! ;)

Back