ProPoints 17th times a charm!!!

If you're in Drogheda, make sure you go for food in Relish in town. It's fab!

...and relatively ok points wise too

OMG we love Relish. My sister lives beside the cafe and we always eat there. The food is amazing!!

OMG we love Relish. My sister lives beside the cafe and we always eat there. The food is amazing!!

Is that the one in Bettystown? There are two new ones now. A kind of take away/quick cuppa one near Grange Rath and a fab new one in the town centre :)

Is that the one in Bettystown? There are two new ones now. A kind of take away/quick cuppa one near Grange Rath and a fab new one in the town centre :)

The one in Grangerath. Love it

Wow Lisa that's an amazing present to get. Ya first time there and it was fab. It's so well kept.
And now I want to take a spin to drogheda too-love new, good restaurants. Severely lacking in Kildare area. :-(

Laura-I thinking spending more time in Dublin Cud do I the world of good. And if there's a zoo thrown in, how bad. :)
Never been to Belfast zoo. But I love zoos. Cork has Fota which is very cute, and went to singapore night zoo-amazing-only good thing bout Singapore I thought. :) And went to Australia zoo-Steve irwins place-amazing and huge!! So maybe I'll start making it my thing! And visit one wherever I go. :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Wow Lisa that's an amazing present to get. Ya first time there and it was fab. It's so well kept.
And now I want to take a spin to drogheda too-love new, good restaurants. Severely lacking in Kildare area. :-(

Laura-I thinking spending more time in Dublin Cud do I the world of good. And if there's a zoo thrown in, how bad. :)
Never been to Belfast zoo. But I love zoos. Cork has Fota which is very cute, and went to singapore night zoo-amazing-only good thing bout Singapore I thought. :) And went to Australia zoo-Steve irwins place-amazing and huge!! So maybe I'll start making it my thing! And visit one wherever I go. :)

Whatever you do don't go to the one in Barcelona, depressed me no end. The pens were tiny and the animals all looked really sad. The Rhino was just standing rocking over and back.

The one in Foto is amazing. We took my daughter when she was younger, she loved that the animals were just roaming all around.

The one is Belfast is lovely. Big and lots of space. We love it there, usually go once a year.

MrsLmc said:
Whatever you do don't go to the one in Barcelona, depressed me no end. The pens were tiny and the animals all looked really sad. The Rhino was just standing rocking over and back.

The one in Foto is amazing. We took my daughter when she was younger, she loved that the animals were just roaming all around.

The one is Belfast is lovely. Big and lots of space. We love it there, usually go once a year.

Aw cool well belfast is definitely a must. :)

We used to go to fota every week when I worked In cork with one of the service users cos it was his walk but more interesting. I loved it!

Was in Barcelona with my family years ago but don't think we went. That sounds awful. What's the pt in opening a zoo or having those bigger animals if you don't hav the space. :-(

Aw Brona your zoo visiting sounds amazing. Going to Australia zoo is on my bucket list.

We have Paignton zoo near us, I get me and the kids a pass every year, it's literally 2 miles from my house. We sometimes go after I pick the kids up from school, at about 4.45 the big cats get really active and start stalking the people, it's their tea time then. The lions have just had cubs and there's a massive crocodile enclosure called crocodile swamp my little girl loves it in there, she says crocodiles are her favourite animals. She's just like me she loves reptiles I gave her a snake to hold once and she loved it, kissing it and cuddling it brilliant.

Aw well then Laura another reason to go to Dublin zoo. 2 small crocs in the reptile centre. :)
And Tracy yers sounds fab. I totally wud go all the time if I lived that close. :)

Oh my God. I was making my lunch (pasta in tomato sauce) and splattered some on my jumper and then said i Wudnt change til after I'd eaten incase I splattered more. I didn't. Instead I upturned the bowl onto my lap! Lucky I was at home but still that was just ridiculous! :)
This is why I don't buy nice clothes! :)

MrsLmc said:
Haha Bróna thats kinda funny. I wear an apron when I eat because I can't be trusted to get my food all in my mouth lol. Its why I never wear white!

Ah if anyone saw me i looked so ridiculous. Only been dressed 2hours and had to strip and dress again! If my neighbours noticed they must think I'm an awful weirdo changing my clothes so often. :)

Dubchick81 said:
Brona sorry but I didn't giggle when I read.. Tho I do hope you didn't burn/scald yourself? x

No, injury free but good thing it was navy jeans and my dark grey couch!! :)

Oh *****. I'm goin home to lock myself inside my house!! I just went shopping all around newbridge town getting few Christmas presents. Bout 2hrs walking around. Came back after paying the car ticket and started looking for my car keys in my bag as I walked towards my car. And what shud I see??? My car keys, still in the lock of my car door!! Nothing taken thankfully! I'm a liability today!!!

Oh God Brona my day was starting out to be one of them days too.. Thankfully (so far) its turned around..
Was making my tea this morning.. Took the teabag out of the box n its Barrys so had to tear to 2 apart.. Tore right in the middle of the second bag.. the tealeaves went EVERYWHERE.. Including right into my bowl of porridge!!! Cleaned up that mess.. Made fresh porridge.. Went to take the teabag out of the mug of tea I'd made.. And the teabag fell right onto the floor and splashed everythere.. Then poured milk into my tea... Milk had turned!!! I thought OK enough is enough i'm going home.... But didn't.. And the day turned around :)

BoS83 said:
Oh *****. I'm goin home to lock myself inside my house!! I just went shopping all around newbridge town getting few Christmas presents. Bout 2hrs walking around. Came back after paying the car ticket and started looking for my car keys in my bag as I walked towards my car. And what shud I see??? My car keys, still in the lock of my car door!! Nothing taken thankfully! I'm a liability today!!!

Omg indeed. I've done that before but it was in a residential area and a kind lady saw me, took them into her house and kept an eye out for me to come back.

Oh dear... My bad luck spread... There was attempted break in in my sisters place in Manchester yesterday. :-( They didn't get in-she thinks they were scared off but brick thru window and alot of mess and agro. :-(

But I did manage to get home in one piece and even bought oil for my car literally 3minutes before the oil light came on so I'm taking this as good sign that my lucks changed! though I can't put the oil in cos my dad screwed the oil cap on too tight! :) So will hav to wait til I'm in work in morn and I'll get one of the men to loosen it. :)

Back