ProPoints 17th times a charm!!!

Wednesday

Breakfast:
Bagel (6)
EL Philly (1)
Coffee (0)

Lunch:
Homemade veg soup (1)
Salad-tuna/el mayo mix (3), lettuce, onion, tomato, cucumber, celery, peppers, beetroot, couscous (1), feta (1), sweet chilli & balsamic vinegar (0)

Snack:
Mandarins x 2 (0)

Dinner:
Chicken caccatiore (3)
Oven chips (5)

Snack/supper:
Mandarin (0)
Tomato & basil soup (2)
Bread & butter (3)

Water: 1500mls
Activity: 55min power walk = 4pp
Total- 14pp

Total dailies used: 26/26
Weeklies used today: 0/49
Total weeklies left: 14

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Last edited:
Mrsm79 said:
Yay Bagel for brekkie:)

Yeh-went to dunnes to buy WW ones this morn. They're usually really good for WW products. But they didn't. These said "low fat" on it but still 6pp. :-(
But it was soooo yummy! And I WAS full after it! :)

teacheronww said:
Salad sounds yum! Have you ever tried the ww bagels. They're quite nice and save you a few points at 4pp :)

Had written response to Tracy before I saw yours. :)
Ya dunnes are usually good so will check out tesco once i eat these. they were all I used to use. :)

teacheronww said:
If they fill you well they might actually be worth the 2 extra pp. might keep ya going for longer and stop any tempting snacks :)

Ya I must say I ate lunch cos it was time for lunch not cos I was hungry. But it was dinner time before I was hungry again and usually I'd snack during the day or want to. :)

teacheronww said:
That's pretty good. I find time between lunch and dinner a killer. We have lunch at 12 in work so wouldn't be able to last until dinner at 6ish. Luckily I go for a long nap in middle of day usually so don't have time to think about food :)

I do things like this, I work from home so I have everything later because we don't eat until quite late. I have breakfast about 10.00 then lunch at between 2-3 then dinner at about 8-9 but I find between 5 and up until we have dinner I'm starving. I normally have a long bath to stop me obsessing about food.

Yep. Boredom or being idle is definitely the enemy! :)
I eat later when I'm off but when I'm at work it's 12 and 5 the lads eat so I eat smaller amounts and then have something later in evening again (7ish). :)

This is some week...
Went for walk this morn and met up with my friends and their dogs. By the time I'd gotten back home I'd lost my house key! It had obviously fallen out of my pocket as some stage so had to turn around and walk back to my friends to get my spare key by which stage it was lashing rain, and walk back home finally....
Drenched and hungry! :-(

This is some week...
Went for walk this morn and met up with my friends and their dogs. By the time I'd gotten back home I'd lost my house key! It had obviously fallen out of my pocket as some stage so had to turn around and walk back to my friends to get my spare key by which stage it was lashing rain, and walk back home finally....
Drenched and hungry! :-(

Oh God you really are having a bad week... Did you manage to come across your lost key?? If no, there's nothing on it that would trace it back to your house is there?? xxx

Dubchick81 said:
Oh God you really are having a bad week... Did you manage to come across your lost key?? If no, there's nothing on it that would trace it back to your house is there?? xxx

Yep, crap week. :-( Hoping to hav a good WI tomoro and it's gona change my luck. :)

No it was literally just the key. Nothing on it. Will get copy of My friends copy in a while. Hey ho...

Jaly said:
Urgh, sorry to hear that hun! It's just not your week! xx *hugs* just think of those extra AP though.. hehe!x

I know. That's the only thing that kept me moving! :)

Back