ProPoints 17th times a charm!!!

i bought the bottle of egg whites cos doin pro points its free to have up to 4 egg whites. i know its different on SF and to be honest meant to have one egg (with yolk) and 3 egg whites to have best of both....
Love omlettes! :)

Tuesday 24/01/2012
~Simply Filling Day~

Omlette-Egg whites, peppers, mushrooms, onion, garlic, ham, tomato, spray oil, salsa

Yum 1st meal done-getting my head around it all.... :)

diet coke
tea

chicken grilled, tomato, onion, salsa, dried fried egg, spray oil, toast.
My very quick version of burger. :)

banana, apple, kiwi

stayed within SF today which is good cos no weeklies left. good day over all. :)

can anyone tell me why WW products-wrap, pitta are included as free but are not on the list. and surely if other wraps or pittas are same points theyre the same thing???

Oh right, I thought 2 egg whites were 1pp, just shows that alot of things are different when we work them out from packaging.

someone else pointed them on here somewhere and it immediately stuck in my head! :)

Wednesday 25/01/2012

Wrap with roasted peppers, onions, garlic, mushrooms, courgette, basil, tsp olive oil, chilli flakes
with ham x 2, tomato

chicken-approx 200g,
can of tomatos, oregano, tom puree, diced onion, diced, garlic, diced musrooms, sweetener, salt & pepper
homemade chips (260g potatos), tsp oil

Another yummy day, full of energy the last few days again. had a bit of a slump last week-sick of not working, sick of facing into having to do up my house but my parents re-motivated me when they were up at weekend and did loads for house today.
Also getting results from MRI tomoro so the impending goin back to work maybe pushing me to get jobs done while im off....

loving simply filling-not sure if its making me fuller or if its just the combination of being busy but either way its pushed me back into planning meals and looking forward to cooking. which is all good. :)

WI tomoro morn.... :)

Today sounds great!! I must try simply filling soon, maybe if I start having a bit of a lull in the weightloss. Good luck with your results tomorrow :)

WI - down 2lbs... Delighted.

Had rough weekend and def went over my PP and weeklies on my binge on Sunday but hav been really good since.

Gona stay on SF I think for week-as I said yesterday if nothing else it just seems to be helping me get back into cooking and trying different things again.

I'm home in west cork again Wednesday for 10 days to mind my mam after her op so I'll be cooking nice healthy plain (dad proof) dinners which Shud fit In with the SF plan aswel. :)

Glad you are liking sf, I'm liking it myself too. Your menus sound lovely and its great being full of energy again. Good luck for weigh-in (today isn't it?).

Yep- down 2 lbs! Stil Xmas weight but i'm happy that i'm loosing again... :) Feel great. :)

Waow 2lb is brilliant, well done, you deserve it and forget about the gain at Christmas, just keep going. You doing simply filling for the full week now to see how it goes?

No still gona mix it a bit. its being totally cheeky but bcos i went out for lunch etc pp works better :) but SF any day im at home and cooking... :) Do feel great on it tho! :)

Thursday 26/01/2012
Pro points

Apple (0)

Chicken wings x 15!! :eek: (24)
Garlic Dip (1)
Salad (0)
D. Coke (0)

Americano (0)
Tiny piece of brownie (1) - my friend's little girl ate rest of it! :)

Skinny Latte (2)

Chicken (3) in tomato sauce from last nite (0)

Total Dailies Used: 26/26
Weeklies Used Today: 5/49
Total Weeklies Left: 44
Activity Today: 1 hour walk in woods this morning
1 & half hour walk later in evening

Last edited:
Ya love them!! :) 20 came and 3 left and friends boyfriend ate 2. :) I used nandos pro points. 5=8pp.

No not bad today. :) Was enough alrite. Decided I exercise more than I think so I'd Start writing it down. :)

Back