ProPoints 17th times a charm!!!

Oh and had flirting, very sweet txts from a boy last nite. He's friend of my friends boyfriend. Met him few times and we swapped numbers. Nothing happened and then I lost his number with my phone thing last weekend. He lost mine when he got a new phone but asked my friend for it. :) Not sure if anything will happen but it's nice to hav a txt buddy as my friend wud say. :) and he complemented me on how I looked sat nite so he's starting off well!! :)

Hey guys. Disappeared for few days. Been up and down like a yo yo to my mam in hospital so food was sometimes out of my control. Canteen, restaurants and then my sister cooking more than me (and she's not very healthy!). I tried my best and tried not to over indulge and thankfully my mam is home today and all well. So this also means that I was in control today as I cooked dinner cos she doesn't hav use of one hand.

Also I came off pill last thurs. my periods have been getting lighter and lighter and even though the pill always lightened and regulated them I was getting a but worried as they're pretty much non existant. So I decided to come off it and low and behold I got the heaviest period I've had in years today. So I'm not sure how this will affect thurs but I'm glad something's happened and I'll continue on regardless...

Hope all doin good. :) xx

Welcome back. Glad your mum is out of hospital and doing well, she is lucky to have a daughter like you who will look after her. Don't worry about being off track, it couldn't be helped just start again and you'll soon get back on trackxx

Thanks hon. Ya, gona hav to keep goin. Easier when my mums around rather than my sis cos my mam knows I try and watch what I eat and helps me make good choices.
And shur if I can't help her out when Im able to, I'd be bad daughter! :)

As MrsLMC said, try not to worry about being on/off track, life carries on regardless of weight and diets and it's just trying to fit around them. Good luck for WI on Thursday!xx

Oh God, Well ive just written off this weel completely.
Gona take WI tomoro as whatever and continue on. Just was sooo busy and to be perfectly honest just wasnt feeling it this week...
Back on it big time nxt week.
And exercise upped big time!!

Thanks. Up 3lbs. :-( That's what I lost last week but as I said, I'm not gona take much notice and I feel much more motivated, even from moment I woke up today. So onwards and downwards! :)

Thanks guys. Love the support. :)
Yep all good for this week. very focused. Just wish weather wud clear up a bit to go walking/jogging. :)

That's ok Brona, love the positivity and motivation for next week. You'll have that off no worries:)

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

So a new week- party pp, partly sf
Goin up to 28 dailies again. I think the week before last when i lost 3lbs, I went over my dailies and weeklies so I think my body mite need more when I'm exercising...

Thursday 9/2/2012 - PP

Weetabix x 2 (3)
142ml skim milk (1)
Artificial sweetener, banana (0)

Black tea
Black coffee

Wrap pizza (3), chorizo (2), mushrooms, peppers, onions, garlic (0), Tom purée (0), cheese (1)
Black tea

Kiwi, pear, apple (0), sweetener, very plain yogurt (1)

Mutton stew - lamb (5), potato (3), carrots, turnips, onions (0)
Glass skim milk (1)

Ice cream (3) with tinned peaches (0)

Wine (5)

Total dailies used: 28/28
Weeklies used today: 0
Total weeklies left: 49/49

well done on staying motivated! Todays diary sounds yum :) don't worry about the gain, you'll have an extra loss next week :D

Hmmm... Weighed myself this morning. I know I shudnt but felt much better than I hav all week and I'm down to 10.4. (2lbs lower than yesterday) so I'm gona go with that weight and put yesterday's down to pure bloating.
So still put on 1lb but gona go from there for week... Makes me feel ever better bout eating well yesterday.
Taking my mam to outpatients today so lunch out in cork and then my dad wants to take us out for tea tonite so gona try and be good for both.
:)

MrsLmc said:
Aww thats brill, I'd definately go with that, good luck with the app. today, hope your mums hand is getting better. Enjoy your meals out, you deserve them xx

Thanks hon. My mams good. Got cast off and stitches out tomoro. I'm gona go back to Kildare tomoro. Must get someone to look at my cooker! :)
Had lovely weekend and meals out. I just to hav energy to pick rite things but my mams a great help. :) xx

Friday 10/2/2012 - PP

Weetabix x 2 (3)
Skim milk (1)
Sweetener and banana (0)
Black tea
Black coffee

Half wrap (2) with breaded chicken (2), lettuce, onion, sweet chilli (1)
Half piece mozzerella (3) with Parma ham (1)
Side salad (0)
Half chips (6) - went with McDonald's portion size and pp as they were skinny DF
Black coffee with almondy biscuit thing (1)

Pear
Btl Heineken (5)
Hake (4) with salad (0), dressing (2), chips again (8)

Wine (13)
Doritos (2)

Total dailies used: 28/28
Weeklies used today: 26/49
Total weeklies left: 23

Last edited:
Saturday 11/2/2012

Boiled egg (2)
Fruit (0) with vlf plain yoghurt (1)
black tea
Black coffee

left over stew-mutton (1), potato (1), carrot (0)
Half sandwich-bread (2), ham (1), lettuce, onion, tomato (0)
Black tea (0)

Tea (0), choc finger (1)

Rashers medallion (2)
Sausage (2), egg in oil (3)
Beans (4), bread (2), pudding (1), mushroom, tomato (0)
Tea (0)

Wine (3) - was driving to my friends and then taxi dad from pub
Choc (6)
Doritos (2)
Hummus (1)

Dailies used: 28/28
Weeklies used today: 7
Total weeklies left: 16/49

Last edited:
Back