ProPoints 17th times a charm!!!

Dubchick81 said:
Ooh its luvly.. Looks ver cosy indeed.. Cud defo imagine flaking there watching the soaps in big fleecy PJ's..
Defo have a look in Cost Plus.. And then pop over to me for a cuppa :D

Hehe.... Will do missus..
My plan is to curl up and imagine having a glass of wine in my hand. If its comfy enough for that I'm sold!! :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

brien77 said:
hi ya, well done on your loss this week.

Thanks honey. How u doin?

Ooh, have a nice time looking at sofa's tomorrow lovely and have a good weekend, I think your mighty shift must nearly be done!x

5 and a bit hours to go.... :-(
Can't wait for a drink.
Gona be nice to myself food wise today and drink tonite and try and be good for rest of week... :)

Ok so I've been on holidays with my family for a week in west cork (different part from where my parents live). It was really lovely week and met up with people I havnt seen in years. But unfortunately it was typical Irish holiday-beer, more beer, eat off chip van and more beer...

I'd say I've done some serious damage but I'm not gona weigh until thurs morn as usual and just be very good mon, tue, wed...

Fingers crossed that a lot of it is bloatedness from beer and crap food and not all weight gain... :-/

So I weighed in this morn as usual. 10st even which is gain of 3lbs.

To be honest i thought it wud be more considering the two weeks I've had since last weigh in so happy enough. And I still think some of that is bloating etc from week of beer and ***** food and that it will drop over easy enough once eating prop.

With all my talk I only started eating prop yesterday and then had splitting headache all day so I'm hoping by being good this week I shud hav most of 3lb gain gone.
Honestly think the headache was withdrawals from sugar, salt and fizzy drinks aswel. Has happened to me before after a bad week. Scary to think they can do that sort of damage in a week! :-/

So I swam in the sea last week on hols in west cork 5/8 morns and ran twice (not far and very slow)
Back out running here In Kildare today. Cud be embarrassing how bad I've gotten but determined the nxt 3/4 weeks will be good before my brothers wedding!! :)

So I weighed in this morn as usual. 10st even which is gain of 3lbs.

To be honest i thought it wud be more considering the two weeks I've had since last weigh in so happy enough. And I still think some of that is bloating etc from week of beer and ***** food and that it will drop over easy enough once eating prop.

With all my talk I only started eating prop yesterday and then had splitting headache all day so I'm hoping by being good this week I shud hav most of 3lb gain gone.
Honestly think the headache was withdrawals from sugar, salt and fizzy drinks aswel. Has happened to me before after a bad week. Scary to think they can do that sort of damage in a week! :-/

So I swam in the sea last week on hols in west cork 5/8 morns and ran twice (not far and very slow)
Back out running here In Kildare today. Cud be embarrassing how bad I've gotten but determined the nxt 3/4 weeks will be good before my brothers wedding!! :)

Good morning hun.. Stop leaving me!!! lol
Glad yer back.. have missed ya :)
Those 3lbs will defo be gone after a few days drinking water n eating properly.. its quite shocking how evident the effects of crap foods have on us in such a short time isn't it?!
I would agree the headache was caused from sugar withdrawel... But yer back now n raring to go.. Well done on the holiday exercise... I've not done any n i'm not on hols..

Dunno if you've been over to my diary.. N even if you have I'm sure u don't want to trawl thru the last few weeks.. But hav moved back home :(
MORE complications with the sale of the house so we'd hav been running into 2 r 3 (maybe more) months of paying him rent which was going nowhere (he wouldn't agree to take it off the deposit or anything so dead money to us) So we packed our bags n moved out again.. We're now looking around to see what else is about so hopefully we'll find something soon.

Dubchick81 said:
Good morning hun.. Stop leaving me!!! lol
Glad yer back.. have missed ya :)
Those 3lbs will defo be gone after a few days drinking water n eating properly.. its quite shocking how evident the effects of crap foods have on us in such a short time isn't it?!
I would agree the headache was caused from sugar withdrawel... But yer back now n raring to go.. Well done on the holiday exercise... I've not done any n i'm not on hols..

Dunno if you've been over to my diary.. N even if you have I'm sure u don't want to trawl thru the last few weeks.. But hav moved back home :(
MORE complications with the sale of the house so we'd hav been running into 2 r 3 (maybe more) months of paying him rent which was going nowhere (he wouldn't agree to take it off the deposit or anything so dead money to us) So we packed our bags n moved out again.. We're now looking around to see what else is about so hopefully we'll find something soon.

Hey hon,
I'm sorry... I won't leave u again. :)

Ya feel better bout being back on wagon already. Still a little light headed but figure it's Run this morn in heat and still getting food figured out. :)

No I havnt caught up on diaries. Hoping to, when on sleepover at work tomoro nite.
That's terrible bout house hon. So are u looking for new house to buy or new place to rent? Must hav been tough to hav to move back out? Where's the little pup gone? One of ye must be getting withdrawal symptoms.... :)

Hey hon,
I'm sorry... I won't leave u again. :)

Ya feel better bout being back on wagon already. Still a little light headed but figure it's Run this morn in heat and still getting food figured out. :)

No I havnt caught up on diaries. Hoping to, when on sleepover at work tomoro nite.
That's terrible bout house hon. So are u looking for new house to buy or new place to rent? Must hav been tough to hav to move back out? Where's the little pup gone? One of ye must be getting withdrawal symptoms.... :)

Well puppy came home with me.. Couldn't take him from his mammy ha.. But Jonathan comes down EVERY night to see him.. Don't think I've ever seen so much of him.. Even when we lived together!!

Yea wasn't a nice weekend at all but sure we weren't willing to continue paying him rent.. He'd have no incentive to move things quickly then.. So we're still interested in that house (Jonathan more than me.. I've had me fill of it with all the issues that have got in our way!) and if it comes good before we'v found somewhere else, we'll go ahead with buying that.. But we're looking to see what else is available ATM.. We're not interested in renting at all.. Were only doing it with that house coz the sale was meant to have gone thru n all by now.. So when he came up with yet another delay we said feck it.. Lets look elsewhere.. Hopefully it won't be for too long tho... Can't stand being at home again

Dubchick81 said:
Well puppy came home with me.. Couldn't take him from his mammy ha.. But Jonathan comes down EVERY night to see him.. Don't think I've ever seen so much of him.. Even when we lived together!!

Yea wasn't a nice weekend at all but sure we weren't willing to continue paying him rent.. He'd have no incentive to move things quickly then.. So we're still interested in that house (Jonathan more than me.. I've had me fill of it with all the issues that have got in our way!) and if it comes good before we'v found somewhere else, we'll go ahead with buying that.. But we're looking to see what else is available ATM.. We're not interested in renting at all.. Were only doing it with that house coz the sale was meant to have gone thru n all by now.. So when he came up with yet another delay we said feck it.. Lets look elsewhere.. Hopefully it won't be for too long tho... Can't stand being at home again

Ah I'm so sorry to hear bout house. That sucks. :-( Well i will try and catch up on ur posts so I'll keep up to date with progress. :)

Ok so new WI day is Friday. I always seem to weigh less on a Friday. Hehe...
So WI this morn was still 10st even.

Happy enough with that as had a bad weekend last weekend. Had 1year olds birthday sat and had some choc cake! And had 3year olds birthday Sunday but only ate salad. But drank a lot!!! My ex was there with his new girlfriend so alcohol was my friend!! :)
Thought I did ok for rest of week tho... :-/

But 2 weeks to my brothers wedding and gona be very good til then....
Friends coming up to visit Monday but gona try and be good. Takeaway nite at work tomoro nite but gona get prawn schezhaun which is one of lowest...

Jaly said:
Sounds like you have it all planned out! Just popping in to subscribe!

Hey. Welcome.
Oh I'm great at the planning. Just need to stick to it now. :)

I would kill to be ten stone! Your plan sounds great :)

marthamydear said:
I would kill to be ten stone! Your plan sounds great :)

Ah well I'd better get used to being 10stone. The last 10 or so lbs aren't goin anywhere! :-(

I'm gona really try tho. Had couple of beers at home last nite tho cos works gona be rough today.

But need to stop that. 8 pp for nothing. I like the idea of it tho so think I'm gona go back to my diluted cranberry juice in a wine glass so I feel like I'm having a drink. I'm sure theres seriously phychological reasons why its not ok that I need to do this but hey ho.... :)

Friday 17th

Skin caramel latte tall (4)

Salad, couscous, tuna & EL mayo, homemade mustard, garlic balsamic vinegar & olive oil dressing (5)

Haribo mix (5) !!!
Popcorn & butter (10)

Steak sandwich: minute steak, onions, mushrooms, roll, butter - 8

Snack a jacks (3)
Beer x 2 (8)

Total dailies used: 26/26
Weeklies used today: 17/49
Total weeklies left: 32

Not a good start to my good week at all but feeling bit fed up with myself.
And tracking it on here helps...
Onwards...

Back