ProPoints 17th times a charm!!!

Jaly said:
Ah, could've been a lot worse and weeklies are there to be enjoyed, don't beat yourself up about it x

Thanks hon. I'm just terrible at picking on my days off. Especially by the time the evening rolls on. Back working today so been very strict with myself!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Saturday 18th

Muller yogurt (2)

Sandwich that I grabbed from deli cos I had to work in hospital today (sit by someone's bed for 6hrs!) and had no food In my house to make anything..
Ham, mayo, tomato, onion sandwich (9)

Ate half of it at 12.30 and other half at 2 to try and stop me picking! It worked! :)

Chinese at work-yum!
Vegetable chow mein-half of it now (6)

Plan for later on.... Eat other half of Chinese at 8/9 before I go home cos that's when I get picky....
But also hav pointed for snack a jacks which will bring me to 26....
I just need to save my food for later in day and then I won't binge! :)
Feeling fairly good. No fruit tho so gona pack fruit for 6hrs in hospital tomoro. :)

BoS83 said:
Saturday 18th

Muller yogurt (2)

Sandwich that I grabbed from deli cos I had to work in hospital today (sit by someone's bed for 6hrs!) and had no food In my house to make anything..
Ham, mayo, tomato, onion sandwich (9)

Ate half of it at 12.30 and other half at 2 to try and stop me picking! It worked! :)

Chinese at work-yum!
Vegetable chow mein-half of it now (6)

Plan for later on.... Eat other half of Chinese at 8/9 before I go home cos that's when I get picky....
But also hav pointed for snack a jacks which will bring me to 26....
I just need to save my food for later in day and then I won't binge! :)
Feeling fairly good. No fruit tho so gona pack fruit for 6hrs in hospital tomoro. :)

So I ended up with a splitting headache by 7pm so I didn't eat other half of Chinese or snack a jacks. :-(
I did eat one piece of chicken out of someone else's sweet and sour so I'm gona count (2) for that.
Not intentional at all but recently I've been getting headaches and I just can't eat with them. Feel so sick. :-(

Total dailies used: 19/26
Weeklies used today: 0/49
Total dailies left: 32

Jaly said:
Sounds good, very well planned! Glad that saving the food works for you - gives you something to look forward to as well! Well done, fab day!

Thanks hon. Ya the plan worked in theory but just felt so sick with my headache I just wasn't hungry... :-(
Same plan today tho as back In hospital for 6hrs then back in house I work in for 6hrs. :)

So I ended up with a splitting headache by 7pm so I didn't eat other half of Chinese or snack a jacks. :-(
I did eat one piece of chicken out of someone else's sweet and sour so I'm gona count (2) for that.
Not intentional at all but recently I've been getting headaches and I just can't eat with them. Feel so sick. :-(

Total dailies used: 19/26
Total dailies left: 32

Oh dear.. Hope you're feeling better? xx
Maybe try drinking extra water.. Apparently its meant to ease headaches.. xx

Dubchick81 said:
Oh dear.. Hope you're feeling better? xx
Maybe try drinking extra water.. Apparently its meant to ease headaches.. xx

Thanks hon. Cudnt keep enough water in me yesterday I was drinking so much. Just think I havnt been sleeping great this week so probably caught up on me.
Feeling better today. But not used to being stuck inside for so long and hospitals are so stuffy! Off tomoro and Tuesday tho! Yeh!! :)

Sunday

Muller light yogurt (2)
Apple (0)

Prawn layed salad from tesco (4)
Very little healthy choice but was happy when I pointed it...
Curlywurly (3)

Roast chicken, stuffing, plain potato, carrots, gravy (8)

Bit of breaded fish (3)
Strawberries (0)
Toast, butter, cheese (4)

Snack a jacks (2)
Cranberry juice light (0)

Total dailies used: 26/26
Total weeklies left: 32

Last edited:
My friends had to cancel on comin up to visit me tonite... Disappointed, but one of girls from work is having goin away dinner tonite which I wasn't able to make... But now I can!! :)

So it's in a Chinese up the road so gona be good again and get maybe a beef chow mein tonite which cos were eating in restaurant shud be bout 9/10....

Incase they want starters I'm gona hav a look at what I cud choose... I hav loads of weeklies left but don't wana sabotage myself.

Even tho Noeleen is great for 'everyone shares their food' so I'll prob end up picking a bit if everyone's at some pt! :)

Looking forward to it now! :)

Jaly said:
Sunday's food looks really good, well done hun! :) Sorry to hear about your friends cancelling their visit - i hope you'll get to see them again soon!

Enjoy your chinese, sounds like you've got it all sussed out at least!

Thanks hon.
Ya feel very positive these days. Really hoping it shows on the scales.
Gona enjoy my meal but don't wana sabotage my good week.
How u doin hon? Meant to ask.. Do U hav a diary?

Glad you're feeling positive! :) Let the good times flow! Feeling quite happy myself this afternoon for no reason in particular :p

Let's hope the scales are kind! But they are a bad indication tbh due to water retention/totm etc ;) How you look and feel is a better judgement of accuracy!

You deserve to enjoy it! x You have weeklies left so it isn't as if you're sabotaging your week! I imagine you'll have earnt some AP through walking etc too!

Jaly said:
Glad you're feeling positive! :) Let the good times flow! Feeling quite happy myself this afternoon for no reason in particular :p

Let's hope the scales are kind! But they are a bad indication tbh due to water retention/totm etc ;) How you look and feel is a better judgement of accuracy!

You deserve to enjoy it! x You have weeklies left so it isn't as if you're sabotaging your week! I imagine you'll have earnt some AP through walking etc too!

Ya I never over focus on the scales. I know where I used to be and still hav jeans that I used to fit into so I'll be happy when I look like how I was 4years ago and fit back into them regardless of what scales says. But I've just been stuck for bout 2months so I'd like something good to show up on scales for couple of weeks to get me motivated back into the swing of things. :)

And feeling very lazy at mo but determined to get back into running properly. Walking to Chinese and home again tonite so that's gota help. :)

Ya I'd kept so many weeklies for my friends visit as wine and chips&dips add up and I love them but now it means I can be nice to myself for few days. :)

Planning on doin some minor shopping tomoro (really need navy peep toe heels to match the dress for my brothers wedding) but planning on doin some major gardening! Def AP there! :)

Have a look on the skinny doll blog for chinese points if your looking for a starter The Skinny Doll: TAKE OUTS....

And don't be afraid to use more weeklies, I find I loose more when I use them and it's the same for lots of people :)

Am sure you'll be able to fit into them comfortably if they aren't falling down in no time at all ;) Seeing a loss is always a good sign but keep you head up if the scales don't show you what you're hoping for, though, i see no real reason they shouldn't! i was thinking of taking up running myself but my physiotherapist said it would put too much strain on my ankle :( Have an indulgent few days, you deserve a treat or two! Hope you manage to find the shoes you're after! and yep, i'm sure the gardening will be a full-body workout in itself! :D

Thanks guys...

Wow had a really really good nite. 6 girls in a Chinese on monday nite. Great Craic!

Monday 20th

No breakfast

Salad, lite coleslaw, sweet chilli sauce, balsamic vinegar, poached egg (4)
D. Coke (0)

Tall skin caramel frapp (4)
Homemade nachos-chips, sour cream, salsa, cheese (6)
Strawberries (0)

1/5 btl white wine (4)
1/4 spring roll (2)
Breaded garlic mushroom (3)
Garlic dip, satay dip-tiny amt (2)
Prawn crackers x 6 (2)
1/3 beef chow mein (3)
1/4 chilli chicken (3)
1/4 chicken schezhaun (3)
Fries rice x 3tbsp (2)
Sorbet x 2 scoops (2)
Coffee (0)

Please feel free to giv me advice if u think I under pointed. Clearly we ended up swapping all our food... :)

BoS83 said:
Thanks guys...

Wow had a really really good nite. 6 girls in a Chinese on monday nite. Great Craic!

Monday 20th

No breakfast

Salad, lite coleslaw, sweet chilli sauce, balsamic vinegar, poached egg (4)
D. Coke (0)

Tall skin caramel frapp (4)
Homemade nachos-chips, sour cream, salsa, cheese (6)
Strawberries (0)

1/5 btl white wine (4)
1/4 spring roll (2)
Breaded garlic mushroom (3)
Garlic dip, satay dip-tiny amt (2)
Prawn crackers x 6 (2)
1/3 beef chow mein (3)
1/4 chilli chicken (3)
1/4 chicken schezhaun (3)
Fries rice x 3tbsp (2)
Sorbet x 2 scoops (2)
Coffee (0)

Please feel free to giv me advice if u think I under pointed. Clearly we ended up swapping all our food... :)

Cool, on advice, changing sorbet to (4) to cover myself.
Felt very proud at not getting the icecreams or banoffi pies the others got. :)

Total dailies used: 26/26
Weeklies used today: 16/49
Total weeklies left: 16

Jaly said:
Am sure you'll be able to fit into them comfortably if they aren't falling down in no time at all ;) Seeing a loss is always a good sign but keep you head up if the scales don't show you what you're hoping for, though, i see no real reason they shouldn't! i was thinking of taking up running myself but my physiotherapist said it would put too much strain on my ankle :( Have an indulgent few days, you deserve a treat or two! Hope you manage to find the shoes you're after! and yep, i'm sure the gardening will be a full-body workout in itself! :D

Ya ud better be careful if uve got a dodgy ankle. Ankles and knees are just a no go.
I hav a bad back but feel it really helps me with it. Think it loosens me out which works for my particular back pain. :)

Aaaaah.... Men are stupid!!!! God it's times like this I hate being single!!!
So I woke up in foul form thanks to one specific guy. But was very proud cos I went out for a run (a slow one) but wanted to clear my head and scream at him in my head!! Much better than the days of binge eating when someone pissed me off!!!
Feel bit better now. :)

Back