Oxtail hot cup (1)

Dinner:
My version of chicken caccatiore (3)
Homemade chips with rapeseed oil (5)

Supper:
Chips (4)
Cornflakes & Skim milk (6)

Water: 1200mls
2 hours walking earlier-1hr power walking on my own, 1 hour strolling with friends: 7
Total: 21AP for the week

Total dailies used: 16/26
Weeklies used today: 0/49
Total weeklies left: 14

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Last edited:
MrsLmc said:
Day looks nice. Really hope that your bad luck streak stops and you get some good luck x

Thanks honey. Hope so too... :)

Not sure what to use my last few points on. Was gona hav bagel for supper. :) But don't wana eat something too stodgy before WI tomoro morn. Maybe cereal....

teacheronww said:
Woah...have you all your weeklies intact and WI tomorrow?

No.... 14 weeklies left but I'm more worried bout the fact that I've only used 16 of my daily pts today....
I also hav AP but I never used them the first time I started WW and lost well.
And the only reason I hav weeklies left is cos I had no lunch/dinner out this week and no alcohol! :)

Have a few glasses of vino. Will up the points and you'll be more dehydrated so weigh less at your WI ;)

Seriously though don't worry about what you eat before a WI day. You will have digested it by time WI comes around and your weight will be reflected in the good work you've so e throughout the week. Best lesson I've learned on ww is to eat all your pp and weeklies. Otherwise on a week you DO eat them all, you will put on weight.

Have a few glasses of vino. Will up the points and you'll be more dehydrated so weigh less at your WI ;)

Seriously though don't worry about what you eat before a WI day. You will have digested it by time WI comes around and your weight will be reflected in the good work you've so e throughout the week. Best lesson I've learned on ww is to eat all your pp and weeklies. Otherwise on a week you DO eat them all, you will put on weight.

Yup :D what she said lol

Ah ya I usually hav zero problem using all my dailies and weeklies. :)
And also havnt been hungry yesterday and today which is also unusual! :)
Gona hold off on the wine til tomoro I think and then dinner and wine with my mum and dad Saturday so next week will be no problem. Hehe. :)
And I do feel good after getting back into walking this week. :)

WI-lost the 2lbs again. Down to 9.12... Again... :)
Delighted that it's off. Gona make a big effort this week to move down rather than bouncing between 9.12 and 10st all the time. :)

Delighted that it's off. Gona make a big effort this week to move down rather than bouncing between 9.12 and 10st all the time. :)

Brilliant loss, well done. I hear ya about bouncing between numbers, I can't seem to get under 11 stone, I'm exactly the same weight today as I was this time last year:)
11 stone 1 and that's where I level out, I'll hit 11, then 11 stone 2 then back to 11 stone 1 grrrrrrr so frustrating.

That's brill! Delighted for ya ...and also super jealous. I'm dying to see that 9 on the scales!

Friday:

Breakfast:
None-shopping! :)

Lunch: out with friend
D. Coke (0)
Wrap (4), mozz cheese (4), chicken (2), pesto (1)
Pea & leek soup (3)

Dinner:
Pasta (4), sundried Tom (1), red pesto (4), onion, garlic, feta cheese (2), chorizo (2)

Snack:
Cereal (6)
Wine (9)

No activity
Water: 1000mls

Total dailies used: 26/26
Weeklies used today: 16
Total weeklies left: 33/49

Mam & dad came up Friday nite for weekend. And got my chimney out the back knocked today! :) The start of the work needed in my house!

Saturday

Breakfast:
Sausage x 2 (4)
Boiled egg (2)
Tea (0)

Lunch:
Homemade soup (3)
Bread x 2 (4), ham (1), onion, cheese (1)
Tea, biscuit (2)

Dinner: out with parents
Glass hein (6)
1/3 btl wine (6)
Starter-salad, beet root, goats cheese (3)
Bread, pesto (3)
Sirloin steak, crispy onions, chips x 3!, garlic butter (10)
Gin & tonic (14)

Activity: nothing much
Water: 700mls

Weeklies used today: 33
Total weeklies left: 0!!

Chimney gone! But it looks now like I mite hav to knock the whole extension and rebuild it! :-( The builders are gona do me a quote and I'll see if I can afford it. :-(
Out for dinner with parents then. Nice day. :)

teacheronww said:
Did you make Friday's dinner yourself? Sounds yummy...wondering if you have pics or a recipe :D ??

Hey hon. Ya I made it myself. No pic. But was total based on what I had in my fridge.
I dry fried the chorizo and the just mixed in the diced up sundried tomato, onion, chorizo, feta & garlic and pesto into cooked pasta. :)

Sunday

Breakfast:
Sausage x 2.5 (5)
Bread & butter (3)
Boiled egg (2)
Tea (0)

Lunch:
Soup (2)
Bread (2), ham (1), onion, cheese (1)
Tea (0)

Snack:
Mandarins x 2 (0)

Dinner:
Chicken caccatiore (3)
Homemade chips (4)

Snack:
Mandarin, apple (0)
Wine (3) - the bottles open-I may finish it ;-)

Activity: nothing much
Water: 2litres

No weeklies left

Aiming for a good week now. Enjoyed my weekend but no weeklies left and gona go for my walk mon, tue, wed, thurs, fri mornings. :)

teacheronww said:
mmmm sounds yummy. Think I might try that out during the week :) How do you work out points in sundried tomatoes?

It's on the food list in the pocket guide. I wud usually double check on the jar but didn't get a chance. I got Aldi ones this time. Def not as nice as the Roma jar. :)

Back