ProPoints 17th times a charm!!!

Serha said:
Hi Bróna - here to follow :)

Welcome! :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I'm so picky today. I just want to eat all around me! I think it's from eating and drinking at weekend. It's like detoxing all over again!
But a lot of water being drank and hav bits of fruit at work.
Payday Thursday so looking forward to full press of food! I hate being broke!! :-(

Jaly said:
Aw, hope you're feeling better soon Brona! xx Well done on the water/fruit :)

Let's hope Thursday comes quickly then! ;)

Thanks hon. Got thru the day. Work got busy which helped. :)
Ya I'm getting better with my water but it's so cold! :-(
How u doin hon? xx

Monday

Breakfast:
None-meeting I didn't know about sprung on me the minute I walked in the door... :-(

Lunch:
Wrap pizza- wrap (3), tomato purée, peppers, mushrooms, onion, garlic, tomatoes, sundried tomato (1), chorizo (1), cheese slice light (1)

Snack:
Mandarin x 3 (0)
1/2 Bagel & soft cheese (4)

Dinner:
Chicken in tomato & basil (3)
Homemade chips (7)

Snack:
D. 7up
1/2 bagel & soft cheese & smoked salmon (4)

1600mls water

Total dailies used: 24/26

50minute walk in am

Friday AP: 0
Saturday AP: 0
Sunday AP: 0
Monday AP: 2

Total AP: 2

Havnt eaten all pp. but I struggled to eat that many in the end. :)

Last edited:
Pizza wrap sounds delicious - might have one tomorrow :)

Serha said:
Pizza wrap sounds delicious - might have one tomorrow :)

They're yummy. I usually hav them with just the veg but had chorizo and sundried tomato in fridge. :)

Aw man-I think I'm getting a cold sore. :-(
I'm gona overdose on l-lysine tabs and hope it goes away. :-(

Brona you should see my face!!! Ruined by 18 cold sore blisters around my nose opening area.. OUCH!!! Have been taking 3000mg L-Lysine the last 3 days. Am reducing now to 2000mg for 2 days then 1500mg then down to 1000mg for about a week to make sure the infection is gone.. AND I've had thru oral zovirax prescription too... :(

Dubchick81 said:
Brona you should see my face!!! Ruined by 18 cold sore blisters around my nose opening area.. OUCH!!! Have been taking 3000mg L-Lysine the last 3 days. Am reducing now to 2000mg for 2 days then 1500mg then down to 1000mg for about a week to make sure the infection is gone.. AND I've had thru oral zovirax prescription too... :(

Aw no! Ya I've already had 2000mg and gona take another 2000mg again in a while. Sometimes it catches it and stops it properly developing. Hopefully.
Have Christmas party sat nite-and tho I'm not planning on kissing anyone I'll be so self conscious! :-(
Poor you tho. Hope they clear up soon. x

Done f all today really. Walked this morn and then just been hanging around cos my friend was in hospital today getting key hole surgery done on her knee so I was Oncall to collect her. But her boyfriends finished work at 3 so I think I'm off the hook now.
Gona see if an old work mate is free for coffee... :)

But I've been sitting on couch reading thru WW cook book I hav thinking of new ideas for food including nice treats for when My friend is up in couple of weeks. I'm always so unorganised when she comes up but I'm determined to hav nice (but healthy) treats in.

emmalouise82 said:
Subscribing to you too :0)

What day is your weigh in? X

Friday mornings.
I weigh in at home. Im 9.12 at mo but keep fluctuating between that and 10st for months now. So I got back to 9.12 last week so really wana start it moving in rite direction now!
Goal is 9.3 as that's what I got to 4 years ago when I started WW first. :)

You weigh in on Monday ya? Whats your goal?

That's great you've done fantastic! What did u start at?
I'm 13st 8 and want to get to 11st (I'm 5ft 8)
I'm really naughty on and off diets all the time lol
I did get to about 12 stone before I got pregnant with my son but gained it back. I've only been back on it for 1 week but so far so good. Baby steps! X

Aw Brona you shud hav called n we'd hav done coffee.. Been sitting around 2 days now watching the phone waiting.. and waiting.. and waiting.. And am STILL waiting.. So annoyed i've taken the time off work now to sit at home watching the phone

emmalouise82 said:
That's great you've done fantastic! What did u start at?
I'm 13st 8 and want to get to 11st (I'm 5ft 8)
I'm really naughty on and off diets all the time lol
I did get to about 12 stone before I got pregnant with my son but gained it back. I've only been back on it for 1 week but so far so good. Baby steps! X

I was 11.3 this time last year so slow losing but feel it'll stay off this time.

But the awful thing is, is that back in 2008 when I said oh my God, I hav to do something bout my weight I was only 10.9!

Last years weight wasn't the heaviest ive been ever-I was prob at my heaviest around 2005 but I didn't weigh myself-never wanted to.

But lost my weight in 2008 really quickly-nothing sneaky-just followed WW to the letter, weighing everything, never eating out, drank f all and exercising my ass off-literally! :)
Then I moved up the country and met my ex and next thing I know I'm piling on the weight.

I'm single nearly 2 years now but last year I decided to take hold if my life-starting with my weight!

So I'm happy enough that I'm Losing slowly cos it's always goin in rite direction. I reach a pt every so often and say I'll never go over that again so at the moment I'm saying never over 10st again (I reach 10st but not over it!).

You're doin great hon. Slow and steady! I wud love to get back to rural basics in January and like I did originally-follow it to the letter, no snacks, no alcohol, no eating out and exercise exercise exercise!! Even for 2/3 weeks wud get me moving big time! :)

Dubchick81 said:
Aw Brona you shud hav called n we'd hav done coffee.. Been sitting around 2 days now watching the phone waiting.. and waiting.. and waiting.. And am STILL waiting.. So annoyed i've taken the time off work now to sit at home watching the phone

Ah sugar hon. I forgot ur off! It must be really annoying Alrite. Wud u start packing up clothes etc??

I have most things packed up to be honest... Not much clothes packed yet tho as it'll be a few days til we move in.. We have to treat the woodworm first off.. And Jonathan's working late every evening, and probably the weekend thru again... But.. I just got off the phone, and consider yourself first to be told... I'M ON MY WAY TO COLLECT MY KEYS (Ps. You've been told before Jonathan coz he won't answer his phone!!!)

Dubchick81 said:
I have most things packed up to be honest... Not much clothes packed yet tho as it'll be a few days til we move in.. We have to treat the woodworm first off.. And Jonathan's working late every evening, and probably the weekend thru again... But.. I just got off the phone, and consider yourself first to be told... I'M ON MY WAY TO COLLECT MY KEYS (Ps. You've been told before Jonathan coz he won't answer his phone!!!)

Woohoo!!!!! I'm honoured! Delighted for u! 27th november! U won't forget this date In a hurry!!! Yeh!!! I can smell my cup of tea!!! :) Congratulations!! :)

Back